Why do I tend to attract people with such low confidence and in crisis situations

jupiterianguru

I am starting to notice this quite a lot. I mean these are the type of people that come up to me. I always attract someone needing help or in a rough situation. Now for those who saw my other posts you probably know im quite optimistic and confident about things even if things go wrong.

I just dont get it why are those people so attracted to me. I am not one to turn down conversation with someone or refuse to be someone's friend or anything though

They refuse to be helped and insist on self hatred or whatever. No matter what I say its like they dont listen or think more positively its a drag

I can also do energy healing on them using my hand chakras and visualize happy energy some of them feel it and better about themselves for a bit but its like they reject it its not permanent.

Hmm I say in general cause I can count at least 20 people like this that came into my life.

Im leo descendant and venus in sag so obviously that is not at all what I myself am attracted to well I do love depth and crisis situations helping people and 8th house like people but i mean this hate of the self and lack of confidence its so not my thing so why do I attract it. People can have anything go on or happen to them without hating themselves. In fact all crisis and passion and depth should make them stronger more empathetic and more confident.

This is my chart sorry im on a phone so can't attach it

http://i60.tinypic.com/2rm32jd.jpg

Last edited:

gecko

You are a typical Scorpio: like attracts like. See exact figures on www.astro.com > extended charts selection > pullen > simple chart delineation. (Scorpio takes almost 1/5 of your total sign strength.) The only sign Scorpios like better than Scorpio is Taurus. Find a typical Taurus, do a come-to-me experiment and report who won.

IleneK

Premium Member
Why certain people are attracted to you in this way would be best revealed by your synastry with them, and perhaps to some degree by your rising sign, which is what, in part, you project out into the world. Cap rising suggests highly capable and those wounded as you describe may be attracted to that.

You are weighted towards water, with an exact trine between Sun and Moon in the water signs, so you may attract these folks because of your perceived emotional sensitivity. But in the end, whether this happens with you is up to you. If you care not for this kind of exchange with people, just don't do it. Because there is nothing you can do [no amount of optimism or energy work] to help anyone feel better about her or himself. That belongs to them; it their responsibility. And thinking you can make any difference in how they feel would be hubris on your part, too.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

Why certain people are attracted to you in this way would be best revealed by your synastry with them, and perhaps to some degree by your rising sign, which is what, in part, you project out into the world. Cap rising suggests highly capable and those wounded as you describe may be attracted to that.

You are weighted towards water, with an exact trine between Sun and Moon in the water signs, so you may attract these folks because of your perceived emotional sensitivity. But in the end, whether this happens with you is up to you. If you care not for this kind of exchange with people, just don't do it. Because there is nothing you can do to help anyone feel better about her or himself. That belongs to them; it their responsibility. And thinking you can make any difference in how they feel is hubris on your part, too.

I am aquarius rising but both are ruled by saturn traditionally I'd be the same as a Cap rising I am now cause uranus conjunct saturn.

I come across humanitarian and friendly to most people and a little eccentric yet I have emotions that are deep unlike my rising sign people see that eventually. Other than that good advice

jupiterianguru

You are a typical Scorpio: like attracts like. See exact figures on www.astro.com > extended charts selection > pullen > simple chart delineation. (Scorpio takes almost 1/5 of your total sign strength.) The only sign Scorpios like better than Scorpio is Taurus. Find a typical Taurus, do a come-to-me experiment and report who won.

I fit traditional scorpio interests and depth yes. I love intensity and passion and helping people out i tend to attract Scorpios sun sign at least. Never met a taurus I dont think so I dont know what to think of that sign in real world terms but the creative artistic focus and interest in being natural sounds like a good fit. However the stubbornness and materialism does not. So im not sure it probably depends on the individual whether I'd like that sign.

I am a lover of nature the outdoors and playful funny too optimistic and fit sagittarius too in a way both signs are close in power and I express both but Scorpio tends to dominate in interests and what I am attracted too.

If anything so far as a relationship I'd like an equal mix of these signs in someone's chart. Or a mix of ant water and fire sign. So far as pure Scorpio or Sagittarius neither on their own would fit fully what I want and I'd get annoyed by some traits of either sign.

However why do I attract low self esteem people neither signs are naturally thought of to attract or be that. Scorpio powerful confident fearless and Sagittarius eternal optimist. Hmm.

Elra

I am an Equal House Astrologer so will give you my take using this system of interpretation.

Your South Node Libra falls in the 8th house, meaning you are destined to draw to you others with heavy trauma and pain that needs looking into. Your Mars Libra (and Mercury, i.e. Mind/Thoughts) then wants to engage but Libra does not like little or no reciprocity, so when they do not work with you or don't get your energetic giving this can upset you. Also, Scorpio Sun conjunct Pluto gives you tremendous amounts of energy for directing into projects/people, but just understand that not everyone has this storehouse of energy at their disposal. Your Moon in Cancer in the 5th can also attract to you needy/emotional lovers that seek nurturing, this can also be draining/frustrating if you don't' see that they are taking the next steps in the healing process and/or life staged development. Lastly, your Chiron in the 5th means that you have to watch out for using your voice/mind/and hands too much to help others because this will drain you if your power is not received readily and understood by them. Your Chart shows the potential to be a great healer this lifetime, but the key I see is to pace yourself. Explore your 2nd House North Node in Aries, this can involve asking yourself what you really value and how you can use your body to bring these values into manifestation. Here I recommend be 'healthily selfish' (a slogan I use for people with NN in Aries). The pay off will be you will be more open to giving and less concerned about if you keep attracting people in need (which from your Chart is part of your Destiny this lifetime).

Hope this helps a little!

Elra :)

Love2Know

Nn aries power! Yeah and also you probably put up with them... i attract crazy *** clingy intense women.. or the best "i ususally dont like other woman" pure
Sign of issuues. I just dont put up with it if they start to get too controlling i just ignore it then they usually apologize. If someone is draining you just let them know nicely or ignore them... you can chosr your friends and it is not your responsibility to put up with people who use you... i just get that feeling you get used..

junoisuppose

First I looked at your descendant, and like you said it's in leo, and the sun in the 9th, in scorpio. Although the 7th represents how we relate to others there's nothing indicating people with low self-confidence there.
Then I looked for chiron, which is the asteroid to look for when dealing with other people's pain. It is opposite uranus the ruler of your chart, so that may be part of it.
I think the biggest reason is your moon in cancer, which is very sympathetic towards others. It is quincunx saturn, & saturn is one of the planets which is prominent in the charts of people who do not have a lot of self-confidence, so the women around you would be saturnian in nature. Also, although wide, you have moon opposite neptune. This aspect indicates that you are very sympathetic and sensitive to others' pain. Unfortunately neptune is not a planet that understands boundaries, it is the dissolver of boundaries, so you would easily find yourself overwhelmed by others' problems and pain. Neptune is also often associated with victims, both real victims and those that see themselves as victims, then kind that don't want help but just want to dwell in self-pity, although on the plus side neptune is very sympathetic, so again this can indicate the kind of people you meet. Oppositions are very often experienced through relationships with others.
As you have the sun in scorpio as well as moon in cancer the double water makes you a good listener and understander of other people's problems, which is attractive to people who need to unburden themselves and need someone to listen to their problems.
Your moon is in a t-square with mars and jupiter, so usually you would be expressing these energies strongly, the saturn in quincunx to your moon cuts across this and is difficult for you to integrate with the other parts of your chart. In my opinion quincunxes are uncomfortable. As the saturn-moon aspect is part of your own chart I would guess that there is something in your own nature that mirrors that of the people that you attract, but is harder for you to own as the jupiter and mars aspects are stronger, & the women in your life would exhibit all 3 traits. Saturn, like every planet has its positive side, and what some people would call low confidence others would call realism and caution.

junoisuppose

People can have anything go on or happen to them without hating themselves. In fact all crisis and passion and depth should make them stronger more empathetic and more confident.

This positive view of crises is a good attitude to have, and yes I do agree that the more we experience things the better able we are to empathise with others facing similar situations. However I would say that in part your ability to deal with crises comes from your 3 planets and MC in optimistic Sagittarius, and your sun in the 9th, along with sun in scorpio and 3 planets in the 8th, and also a positive aspect between the sun and moon which is an aspect that seems to give people self-esteem. Other people may not have these planetary combinations, and especially may not have the transformative power of scorpio or the 8th house strongly in their charts, so they may be floored more easily when a crisis hits them.

Bunraku

1st and 12th, in 10th. Talk about a beacon! Neptune 11th + Moon 5th Cancer opposition. Mostly Southern Hemisphere planets. Just the general chart configuration and the person's emotional and receptive abilities can give a hint/clue to the type of attention they bring and the feelings they give out.

The answer is simple: You allow it! And care for them too... but realize they're pretty much hopeless and need to come to the realization by themselves.

jupiterianguru

1st and 12th, in 10th. Talk about a beacon! Neptune 11th + Moon 5th Cancer opposition. Mostly Southern Hemisphere planets. Just the general chart configuration and the person's emotional and receptive abilities can give a hint/clue to the type of attention they bring and the feelings they give out.

The answer is simple: You allow it! And care for them too... but realize they're pretty much hopeless and need to come to the realization by themselves.

i never like to give up hope on anyone. I want to end all suffering on earth if I could. On a more mundane level I want people to love themselves and im attracted to that. I love confidence and happiness in others. That is the thing I want to change I want to meet happy people at least and people that can be helped.

I talk to and am friendly to most people who talk to me. I go up to people to. I love serving human kind and raising the vibrations of this planet.

Last edited: