Did they land in the sea?

Inline

I going to try to post the 8:11 am "last satellite ping" chart in case people want to see it.

@Claudette, thanks! But, i've posted another event chart for Mar. 8th at 8.11am using the Maldives Islands as the location...

@Dr.Farr - it is not the position of the satelite that we are interested in - it is the conclusion that the flight finally landed at 8.11am in Diego Garcia, part of the Maldives, and sent its final signal after landing there...or not?

There are no coordinates for Diego Garcia, so i used the capitol city of the Maldives, Malè instead.

Attachments

• MH370_last_ping.jpg
    MH370_last_ping.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 33

dr. farr

-Looking at what might be referred to as the "final event" chart (thanks to Inline for posting) we immediately notice the South Node in the 1st house (in Aries), casting an immediate pall over the entire chart.

-Significator now for the flight and passengers (in this final event chart) is Mars: Mars is angular, but in detriment in Libra, and is conjunct the fateful NN/SN axis (the "fate line") Notice also that Mars is the significator (dispositor) of the 8th whole sign house (under watery-and often mysterious-Scorpio)
-the ascending degree is almost in orb of conjunction with the difficult star Baten Kaitos, a star of the constellation known as the Whale (which was also known, in the past, as the "sea monster")-this star has some interesting indications in connection with this matter:"...compulsory transportation...misfortune by force or accident...falls...shipwreck (but also rescue)..." (Robson)

-Uranus rises in the signifying 1st house (sudden and unexpected events characterizing 1st house matters), and is in partile square by Jupiter (lord of the 9th whole sign house, under Sagittarius, of long distance travels) and also closely squares Pluto (disappearances, suicide, murder, etc etc) which planet is at the top of the chart conjunct the MC (thus is the most elevated planet in the chart), Jupiter (9th house lord) also is in close opposition to Pluto (note also that Jupiter is lord-dispositor-of the 12th whole sign house, as well as lord of the 9th house)

-the plane significator (3rd whole sign house, house of vehicles)is the dispositor of Gemini, ie, Mercury: notice that Mercury is in square to Saturn, the latter planet posited in (watery) Scorpio, in the 8th whole sign house

-the Pars Vitae (ascendant+saturn-jupiter) falls @ 2 Virgo, and is opposed by Neptune (from the 12th whole sign house, posited in watery Pisces) The significator for the Lot (Pars Vitae = Lot of Life) is Mercury, which as I mentioned earlier is in square to Saturn (Saturn in the 8th whole sign house, in watery Scorpio)

So-from my perspective, this "final event" chart does not seem to give much hope for finding these unfortunate people alive: let's hope that one of the indications for Baten Kaitos (nearly conjunct the ascending degree), ie "...shipwreck but also rescue..." turns out to apply here...

Last edited:

Inline

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What a wonderfully hopeful point, thank you Dr. Farr! I am praying for them….[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“let's hope that one of the indications for Baten Kaitos (nearly conjunct the ascending degree), ie "...shipwreck but also rescue..." turns out to apply here...”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here my interpretation too:[/FONT]
Looking at the “last ping” event chart, the 1st house ruler Mars (the subject - the hijacked plane) is in 7th showing the meeting between the subject and the other player in the event. It can describe the moment the abductor or murder first arrived on the scene.

The 10th house ruler or planets in the 10th interacting or disposing of planets in 7th are describing business activities of the abductor – the Libra 7th house ruler Venus is in 10th - this meeting was business related…according to Luley, 10th house ruler in 8th can be a strong indicator for business with photos or film, and these films are sometimes located for sale on the internet….

Unfortunately, it is not looking good for the hijacked passengers - the 8th house ruler Pluto is conjunct the 10hse MC, this could be the beginning of a “death pattern” where one must then consider the worst, that the subject dies, or was murdered in a public place….how sad.

dr. farr

I notice something: in the take-off event chart, and in this "final event" chart, a Fire sign is on the signifying house (first house): ie Sagittarius in the take-off chart and Aries here in the final event chart: could this indicate some kind of a fire, involving the "head" of the plane (meaning the 1st house),ie, the cockpit, its ramifications leading to the subsequent disaster?? In the final event chart Uranus is there in the 1st house (the "head" of the plane), in fiery Aries: and, in both the take-off and the final event charts, the Dragon's Tail is in fiery Aries as well.
Fire in the cockpit? Maybe?,,,

Inline

Yes, i agree...the reaction of the pilot could point to a fire too - his sudden changes in direction and altitude may be reacting to an emergency, like a fire in the cockpit....it fits.

What i find interesting (synchronicity perhaps?)....is the news reports below discussing Prince William & Kate (& Scotland Yard guards) taking a sudden holiday in the Maldives, directly after having finished another holiday...look at their departure date, Mar. 7th:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-second-honeymoon-Maldives-minus-George.html
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...ddleton-fly-to-Maldives-for-week-long-holiday

What if the suggestion of the event chart is accurate and there were photos or film being negotiated or sold...?
Apparently, in the german new reports, there is criticism from the Brits about William & Kate's expensive holiday at 8,000GBP a night...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Whoa, the "tone" has changed since yesterday...:innocent:...!

They're now hinting at a possibility of rescuing the passengers....but just hours ago ago, it was all doom & gloom with only a few pieces of debris to hope for...
....maybe the universe is helping them out, MH370....please, please, please

here the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aysia-Airlines-flight-MH370-Indian-Ocean.html
HOW 'DEBRIS' COULD CHANGE THEORIES

– Commercial pilot Robert Mark said:

"What I think is interesting is that if you look at where the plane was last seen on radar
and where the debris has been found,
it is almost a straight line .
I would say it means that once the aircraft turned, it didn't change course.
A mechanical fault or emergency seems more plausible to me."
Experts say that because the flight path would have taken the plane south, a hi-jacking was extremely unlikely.

Canberra said that two objects possibly related to the search had been located in the remote southern Indian Ocea
n
http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/220...nges-theories/

ANOTHER THEORY http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03...ectrical-fire/

AOL ARTICLE

'…..Plane search finds nothing
Hoegh St. Petersburg sent to search for 2 objects seen in ocean.
In what officials called the "best lead" of the nearly two-week-old aviation mystery,
a satellite detected two objects floating about 1,000 miles off the coast of Australia
and halfway to the desolate islands of the Antarctic.

One of the objects on the satellite image was 24 meters (almost 80 feet) long
and the other was 5 meters (15 feet).
There could be other objects in the area, a four-hour flight from southwestern Australia, said John Young,
manager of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority's emergency response division.....'

'….Four military planes searched Thursday without success and are resuming Friday morning,

"If you could see a whole wing floating there,
then you could say, 'OK that's an airplane.'
When you're looking at something like this you can't tell what it is,"
said Sean O'Connor, a satellite imagery analyst with IHS Janes.

But another analyst said the debris is most likely not pieces of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

"The chances of it being debris from the airplane are probably small,
and the chances of it being debris from other shipping are probably large
,"
said Jason Middleton, aviation professor University of New South Wales, Sydney....'
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/03/2...k2&pLid=456211

'…...The ocean in the search area is thousands of meters (feet) deep.

DigitalGlobe, a Longmont, Colo.-based company, said it provided the images to Australian officials.
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority released two images of the whitish objects.
They were taken March 16,
but Australian Air Commodore John McGarry said it took time to analyze them.

"The task of analyzing imagery is quite difficult,
it requires drawing down frames and going through frame by frame," he said.....'

Lily1983

Lily1983

I notice something: in the take-off event chart, and in this "final event" chart, a Fire sign is on the signifying house (first house): ie Sagittarius in the take-off chart and Aries here in the final event chart: could this indicate some kind of a fire, involving the "head" of the plane (meaning the 1st house),ie, the cockpit, its ramifications leading to the subsequent disaster?? In the final event chart Uranus is there in the 1st house (the "head" of the plane), in fiery Aries: and, in both the take-off and the final event charts, the Dragon's Tail is in fiery Aries as well.
Fire in the cockpit? Maybe?,,,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Airlines-finally-admits-dangerous-cargo.html

Looks like it was a fire that started in the cargo and burned the communication systems. This was why the authories were acting so mysteriously. Finally some truth from them!

Most likely no survivors and they crashed in the sea :crying:

Inline

....Looks like it was a fire that started in the cargo and burned the communication systems....

The explanation that a fire may have started from lithium batteries, which self-ignited in the cargo hold, sounds plausible...

except for the question...
How long (and how far) can a burning plane really fly?

I don't believe that a burning or even smoldering MH370 would have been able to fly for more 7hours...to the ends of the earth, and give out its final signal at 8am that morning....

JUPITERASC

The explanation that a fire may have started from lithium batteries, which self-ignited in the cargo hold, sounds plausible...

except for the question...
How long
(and how far)
can a burning plane really fly
?

I don't believe that a burning
or even smoldering MH370
would have been able to fly for more 7hours...
to the ends of the earth,
and give out its final signal at 8am that morning
All without the fuel exploding due to the fire
as well as
with no-one noticing a massive plane clearly on fire

Malaysia-Airlines-craft-Aero-Icarus-CC-SA-Flickr.jpg

'….....#MH370: Sunday update includes mystery phone call

Eight aircraft searched over 22,800 square miles.
They didn’t find anything.
Nada.
Zippo.

Searchers on a commercial jet that has been participating in the search on Saturday
reported seeing a wooden pallet in the ocean surrounded by straps.
Unfortunately, they were unable to photograph it.
A P3 Orion search plane attempted to verify the sighting but only found seaweed.

The Norwegian merchant ship is abandoning the search to avoid tropical cyclone Gillian
which is moving into the area. It’s a Category 1 storm.
You’re up to date on the visual search.......'

source: Frederick Leatherman

'…....Two intriguing new developments:

(1) France has reported that one of their satellites has spotted a large floating object near the search area,
but we haven’t seen the image
and don’t know when the photograph was taken
or exactly where the object is located......'

'…....(2) A mysterious unidentified woman called the pilot while he was in the cockpit just before the flight departed.
They had a two-minute conversation.
She used fake identity when she purchased mobile phone used to call him.
Investigators determined that
because people are required by law to provide ID when they purchase SIM card.
SIM card used to call Captain Shah’s phone
was traced to shop in Kuala Lumpur
and was purchased recently by a woman using a false identity.
The practice is common amongst terror groups
and every other person who spoke to Captain Shah before the flight has since been interviewed.....'

samaka

I did a chart for the time of take off - 0:41 Kuala Lumpur. Lots of ominous signs - ruler of 8th on descendant, 1st house ruler in 8th opposite pluto, neptune exactly conjunct IC. I'd say the ending was in the sea (neptune square 8th house ruler, 1st house ruler in cancer, pisces on 4th house of endings).

First time posting here , so not sure how to do it correctly! Lots of interesting comments ! I've recently been studying the forensic/event approach and find it fascinating so looking at the chart for take off time, find some things obviously clear, and others confusing ( Neptune on IC sq. Moon, Mercury sq. Saturn!!) I'm learning as I go. Lots of things stand out and in particular I find the Fixed stars and Asteroids interesting, just plotting them and looking at their meanings. IC. = end of the matter –4th house could be considered “home” of the people on the plane, or the pilots, or cockpit? - Nept. Conj. IC in Pisces = dissolution, confusion, deception, conceals, obscures, mysterious, lies, shams, plots, schemes, shadows, place no-one knows about, hidden factors, pretentions, gas, poisoning, films or movies ( Capt. Ahmed’s simulator?) , water etc. Neptune in 4th ?? gas in cockpit? Poisoning? People unconscious? Sun Conj. Chiron = Captain? taking “wounder” role?
“Ahmed” asteroid 22* Pisces = exactly conj. Vertex ( vertex = point of fate/destiny, where things happen that determine path of your life- event that can change your life for good or not.)
Gemini rules 7th = perpetrator(s) – 2 people? Young? Mercury in Aquarius – Uranus rules planes – 3rd ruler = Aquarius, with Aquarian ideas = revolutionary, political, unorthodox etc- could this be the 2 false passport guys?
Mercury in 3rd ( 7th ruler ) square Saturn in 12th = perps “on the move” in Aquarian mode of transport ( plane), blocked communication, Mercury sq. Saturn in 12th ( hidden enemies)
Mercury (7th ruler)conj Nessus ( Nessus = abuse of power, death, blind fanaticism,”righteous”, cruel and inhuman)
North Node conj Mars, conj Vesta, conj Ceres in 11th. – planned, fated event ( nth node) – 11th can be divorce, marriage breakup???
Mars rules 5th = love and romance = despositor of 7th ruler = Uranus (plane) in 5th ( did Ahmed or co pilot have impending relationship breakup?)
Node, Vesta, Ceres, Mars conj =Vesta = Goddess of fire – Mars = fire .
North node conj Ceres = harbinger of loss ( shows up in charts of calamities)- but always holds promise of return or reclamation!

Ruler of 9th ( international trip, foreigners) , = Sun, in 4th = some foreigner in cockpit = conj Chiron, Vertex, asteroid Ahmed, disp by Neptune conj IC = endings

Orcus conj MC = God of underworld, bringing death, ‘seizing the day”, dissent, retaliation, corruption, having something to say.
Part of Death – midpoint Asc and 8th cusp = 20* Virgo = opposite Sun, Vertex, and Ahmed asteroid.

Antares conj Asc. = violence, ambition for power, self destruction, greed, evil, dangerous
Moon ( disp of Asc ruler), and co ruler of chart, in 7th conj Alde = violent death , danger. Moon rules 8th
Asc ruler, Jupiter, = conj Sirius in 8th = danger in the night - violent, proud, quick to threaten
Hyads conj Moon = violence, imprisonment, mentally unbalanced, murder
Fomalhaut conj IC = may give malicious character in order to achieve a sublime objective – the end justifies the eans attitude.

These are just some of the observations - hope it isn't too long or confusing! mixed conclusions i.e. pilot involvement, someone else e.g. hijackrs( 2 passport guys??), and /or sudden explosion of gas ( Neptune) - also, within first couple of hours the rotation of the chart brings Uranus to conj IC, Pluto on Asc and Jupiter on 7th = possible sudden catastrophic event as in explosion?? OR takeover of controls by Pluto type person(s)!

Inline

Interesting…the news today is claiming that a huge mistake has been made in the search for MH370… important information was being withheld by the Malaysians, delaying they’re recovery…

http://news.yahoo.com/video/massive-setback-missing-malaysia-airlines-092438836.html

Is was also the Malaysians who were blamed for withholding essential information about the lithium batteries onboard MH370, although they had denied this adamantly before.

Synchronicity…?
William & Kate are in the Maldives the same time the last “ping” is heard from MH370 - maybe sent from an island in the Maldives….? News report Mar. 13th with William & Kate in the Maldives “to recharge their batteries”…

Read caption under photo:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...privilege-stay-grotesquely-flashy-resort.html

LOL_LOL

Interesting…the news today is claiming that a huge mistake has been made in the search for MH370… important information was being withheld by the Malaysians, delaying they’re recovery…

http://news.yahoo.com/video/massive-setback-missing-malaysia-airlines-092438836.html

Is was also the Malaysians who were blamed for withholding essential information about the lithium batteries onboard MH370, although they had denied this adamantly before.

Synchronicity…?
William & Kate are in the Maldives the same time the last “ping” is heard from MH370 - maybe sent from an island in the Maldives….? News report Mar. 13th with William & Kate in the Maldives “to recharge their batteries”…

Read caption under photo:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...privilege-stay-grotesquely-flashy-resort.html

hmmmm very interesting info because I do believe in symbolism and believe that the situation with the plane and Ukraine were symbolically tied together as both have the trident on the flag and the plane.

JUPITERASC

Malaysian Leader Says Flight 370 Ended in Indian Ocean by THOMAS FULLER and CHRIS BUCKLEY

NEW YORK TIMES REPORT 24 MARCH 2014

The path of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean, Prime Minister Najib Razak said at a news conference in Kuala Lumpur.

PEARCE AIR FORCE BASE, Australia — Malaysia’s prime minister said Monday that further analysis of satellite data confirmed that the missing Malaysian airliner went down in the southern Indian Ocean with its passengers and crew. The announcement narrowed the search area but left many questions unanswered about why it flew to such a remote part of the world.

Experts had previously held out the possibility that the jet could have flown north instead, toward Central Asia, but the new data showed that it could have gone only south, said the prime minister, Najib Razak.

Mr. Najib appeared eager to bring some finality to the families of the passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, two-thirds of them Chinese citizens.

The aircraft’s last known position, according to the analysis,
is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites,” Mr. Najib said. “It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.”

The new analysis of the flight path, the prime minister said, came from Inmarsat, the British company that provided the satellite data, and from Britain’s air safety agency. The company had “used a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort,” he said.

Shortly before the prime minister spoke at 10 p.m. local time, Malaysia Airlines officials informed relatives of the missing passengers and crew about the conclusion. Most were told in person or by telephone, the airline said, and some were sent a text message: “Malaysia Airlines deeply regrets that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those on board survived. As you will hear in the next hour from Malaysia’s Prime Minister, we must now accept all evidence suggests the plane went down in the Southern Indian Ocean.”

But the waters off western Australia pose formidable challenges for the hunt. After a number of false sightings over more than two weeks of search efforts, Australian officials were cautious about what the crew members of a Royal Australian Air Force P-3 Orion aircraft had spotted as they combed the search area Monday.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott told Parliament that the crew reported seeing two objects, “a gray or green circular object” and “an orange rectangular object,” in the ocean about 1,550 miles southwest of Perth, in western Australia.

“We don’t know whether any of these objects are from MH370,” Mr. Abbott said. The objects in the water could be flotsam, he said.

Even so, the tenuous lead was treated in Australia as a significant development.

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority said that a naval survey ship, the Success, was on the scene and that the crew was looking for the objects. Andrew Thomas, a journalist with the Al Jazeera television news network who was aboard the Orion aircraft, said that the crew spotted four confirmed objects, that flares were dropped and that the Success was nearby.

The floating objects spotted by the Australian plane were different from the possible debris reportedly seen during the first search flights by two Chinese Air Force Ilyushin IL-76 aircraft the same day. Later on Monday, Australian authorities said all search aircraft had finished their missions for the day and had reported no further sightings.

The crew of one of the Chinese planes spotted “suspicious objects,” according to Xinhua, the official Chinese news agency, which had a reporter on the search plane. But the description was vague, and the observation was made during poor weather conditions. A Chinese diplomat in Australia, Qu Boxun, told reporters that the plane was at “a very high altitude when the objects were spotted.”

Chris McLaughlin, a vice president at Inmarsat, the British satellite operator, said the company had spent the past six days reviewing data about Flight 370 in close consultation with Boeing and others involved in the investigation and came to the conclusion that the plane must have flown to the south. “Our measured series of signals very much mirror the predicted southern track after the last possible turn,” Mr. McLaughlin said, adding that they were consistent with previous indications that the plane continued on at more or less the same speed and in the same direction for the last hours of the flight.

Sequence of events known by the authorities, in local times. 8 March 2014 at 12:41 a.m.

A Boeing 777-200 operated by Malaysia Airlines leaves Kuala Lumpur bound for Beijing with 227 passengers, of which two-thirds are Chinese, and a Malaysian crew of 12.

He said that Inmarsat was confident enough in the new analysis, which it reviewed with Boeing and with a number of independent aviation experts, that it submitted its findings on Sunday to the Malaysians by way of the British safety agency, the Air Accidents Investigation Branch.

What we still can’t say is what happened at the end, when the plane ran out of fuel,” Mr. McLaughlin said. “We have no way of knowing if it dropped from the sky or glided.”

A 777 jet could certainly fly for hours on autopilot, according to experts. " ‘Heading select mode’ is dumb,” said a former Boeing instructor pilot who spoke on the condition that he not be named, referring to one way the plane’s autopilot could be set. “It doesn’t know anything except, ‘maintain this heading,’ ” he said.

The instructor, who has trained Boeing pilots at airlines around the world, said that the plane would probably fly until fuel was exhausted in one engine, after which the plane would most likely become destabilized and crash without a skilled human pilot at the controls.

Inmarsat has provided investigators with its estimate of the plane’s coordinates when it emitted the last of the signals, at 8:11 a.m. Malaysian time on March 8. “We are very comfortable with the guidance we have been giving,” he said.

The search for the aircraft’s fuselage and other bulky parts of the jet that probably sank to the bottom of the ocean is likely to be focused within a limited distance from the suspected flight path. But the search for floating debris, which investigators say will offer proof that the jet hit the water, is likely to be increasingly widespread.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/25/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html?_r=1

dr. farr

For me, using the event take-off (inception) chart, with flight significator Jupiter posited in the 8th whole sign house of watery Cancer, with Cancer (and Gemini) allocated to the Indian Ocean (v Rex Bills), the likelihood of the flight being in the sea, in the Indian Ocean, seemed high: interesting that the sign representing the plane as vehicle (3rd house of the final-ping event chart) was Gemini, the other "significator" for the Indian Ocean.
I was incorrect though in suggesting the mid to north Indian Ocean area-I was led to this surmise by Cancer (in which Jupiter was posited in the take-off event chart) being a northern sign.

dr. farr

I think that-if further investigations can be made regarding the cause of the tragedy-a fire (very likely in or affecting the cockpit) might well be found to be the culprit (see my entry regarding this, several posts above)

Inline

[FONT=&quot]What i find interesting is the actual statement given yesterday about the death of the passengers on MH370, by Ahmad Jauhari Yahya[/FONT][FONT=&quot], the Managing Director of Malaysia Airlines[/FONT]:
'"We all feel enormous sorrow and pain, sorrow that all those who boarded flight MH370 on Saturday 8 March will not see their families again.'".....:unsure:

His statement raises my suspisions that the passengers of MH370 may not be dead afterall, or just recently died...