Rising signs/eyebrows & eye shapes?

M

may28gemini

guyss I'm a bit confused! Well my rising is either one degree in libra or 29 degrees in virgo, everywhere says different things, I usually consider myself more libra rising ish though, but I'm not sure, if we were to base it on appearance, what would I look more like? a libra rising or a virgo rising? a few before said I have the libra qualities,,but I didn't mention the virgo bit then :L
I've posted pics before but I'll put them a again so hopefully you could tell me if you see more libra or virgo :happy:
what do virgo rising people even look like?
my moons in libra aswell so that may have an affect, and my sun is in gemini :biggrin:
pics are a bit weird :p

You look like a Virgo rising to me. You have a shyness/passiveness that I see as indicative of Virgo.

I have very early Libra rising and even though I think Libra rising is "weak," it's still cardinal and masculine. I've seen a lot of other Libra rising people and some of my male friends are Libra rising and none of them look shy/bashful/passive to me.

dandelionnn

This is so interesting! I'm wondering, do you think I look like a Cancer Rising with Mars in the first house? In my opinion I don't seem, "round or moon like" at all! Could Uranus and Neptune conjunct the Descendant/Opposite Ascendant have anything to do with appearance? I have Sun in Libra square, Moon in Pisces Trine and Venus in Scorpio trine Ascendant. Do you think these aspects could have anything to change my appearance? Or do you all think I look like a typical Cancer Ascendant?
My eye-brows are a little uneven-bushy because they grew out all scattered after a plucking disaster, lol. They used to be roundish with an arch to them. My eyes seem round and I think that's kind of cancerish. What do y'all think? My vedic chart says I am a Gemini Rising. Which do you think fits best?

Attachments

• yay.jpg
    yay.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 63
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I think you look more like Cancer rising because you have soft features. Actually, if you didn't mention it, I was going to guess Cancer.

The 2 "weakest" rising signs are Libra and Cancer. They're considered weak because they can easily be morphed by other planetary aspects. Although, there are general underlying vibes tied to the individual rising signs (gracefulness with Libra rising and softness with Cancer rising), overall, the rising signs can change drastically.

A good example of a diluted Cancer rising is Angelina Jolie. She doesn't look like it at all, because she's very angular and thin. Her Aries stellium of Moon/Mars/Jupiter square her rising which actually affected her appearance to looking more like an Aries than a Cancer.

Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) is a Libra rising. Libra rising is NOT known to be big, buff, and muscular. The Rock has Mars trine Asc, and Uranus conjunct Asc which gives him an untraditional Libra rising look- tall, muscular, and kinda wacky.

dandelionnn

I think you look more like Cancer rising because you have soft features. Actually, if you didn't mention it, I was going to guess Cancer.

The 2 "weakest" rising signs are Libra and Cancer. They're considered weak because they can easily be morphed by other planetary aspects. Although, there are general underlying vibes tied to the individual rising signs (gracefulness with Libra rising and softness with Cancer rising), overall, the rising signs can change drastically.

A good example of a diluted Cancer rising is Angelina Jolie. She doesn't look like it at all, because she's very angular and thin. Her Aries stellium of Moon/Mars/Jupiter square her rising which actually affected her appearance to looking more like an Aries than a Cancer.

Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) is a Libra rising. Libra rising is NOT known to be big, buff, and muscular. The Rock has Mars trine Asc, and Uranus conjunct Asc which gives him an untraditional Libra rising look- tall, muscular, and kinda wacky.

Would you say my mars in the ascendant makes me morph into something else a little? I've been skinny my whole life as well. I actually wish I was more voluptuous like my cancer rising ascendant. Mars is in the first house and conjunct. I'm not muscular either lol. But I am a little wacky maybe it's due to uranus and neptune opposing my ascendant?

M

may28gemini

Would you say my mars in the ascendant makes me morph into something else a little? I've been skinny my whole life as well. I actually wish I was more voluptuous like my cancer rising ascendant. Mars is in the first house and conjunct. I'm not muscular either lol. But I am a little wacky maybe it's due to uranus and neptune opposing my ascendant?

I think that since you have Cancer Mars on the Asc that it actually enhances your Cancerian features- round face, soft features, feminine. Mars is debilitated in Cancer because the "masculinity" of your Mars being watered down to something that's very "feminine," it actually enhances your feminine looks. I think that for a girl, it's very beneficial.

As for the wackiness, it could be anything. Uranus and Neptune opposing the Asc can very well be the influence, but hard to know as your chart isn't posted. Look at all the planets on your MC, IC, and DC. Those planets can alter your appearance.

dandelionnn

I think that since you have Cancer Mars on the Asc that it actually enhances your Cancerian features- round face, soft features, feminine. Mars is debilitated in Cancer because the "masculinity" of your Mars being watered down to something that's very "feminine," it actually enhances your feminine looks. I think that for a girl, it's very beneficial.

As for the wackiness, it could be anything. Uranus and Neptune opposing the Asc can very well be the influence, but hard to know as your chart isn't posted. Look at all the planets on your MC, IC, and DC. Those planets can alter your appearance.

Hey! Thanks for answering, and sorry for the late reply.
My IC is either Virgo or Libra...I'm not even sure. What is it for and how does it affect my appearance? I have my Moon conjunct Pisces MC but it's a wide orb I think. My Venus and Pluto trine it and Jupiter opposes it. I didn't know these things affected physical appearance so thank you for pointing that out.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ks.22643.3339 (2).jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ks.22643.3339 (2).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
The problem here is being Asian I am genetically to have Almond shape eyes. :happy:

But with not common multiple eyelids (not just double) which is total uncommon for Asian. Combining it's meaning in Chinese Face reading with astrology, it should be from my natal Venus Neptune square. Not the ascendant though.

Fieara

I am curious as to whether you've found any patterns pertaining to grooming patterns, Raquel. By this I mean intentional eyebrow shaping or makeup tendencies per ascendant or moon signs.
Please share your findings from these responses, I'm ever so curious as to what you find!

Suppose I will share as well.
Sun: Capricorn 8.43, Ascendant: Cancer 4.10, Moon: Scorpio 12.49
28i6nvb.jpg

Last edited:

marbwriter

Scorpio ASC are known for their distinct eyebrows - I'm not sure about the eye shape/type. Other characteristics are a prominent nose and frizzy (at times) hair. All this being true in my case.

Which planets in a chart give one a youthful appearance? I read that Mercury can create such an effect - not sure if there are any others.