aspects in progressed synastry vs. progressed composite

periquitostock

what is the difference between progressed synastry and progressed composite?

the difference between progressed saturn square moon in synastry or progressed saturn square moon in composite?

Last edited:

Bina

The progressed composite shows how the relationship has evolved, so a Saturn- Moon square showing up could indicate emotional restrictions in your relationship coming up, but how much of an effect this would have, depends if there is any aspect between Saturn and the Moon either in the composite or in the synastry of the 2 birthcharts.

I don't know about comparing 2 people's progressed chart, i've never done this, it seems kind of fictional. Progressed charts indicate the development of a person and are mostly used referring back to the birthchart.

periquitostock

The progressed composite shows how the relationship has evolved, so a Saturn- Moon square showing up could indicate emotional restrictions in your relationship coming up, but how much of an effect this would have, depends if there is any aspect between Saturn and the Moon either in the composite or in the synastry of the 2 birthcharts.

I don't know about comparing 2 people's progressed chart, i've never done this, it seems kind of fictional. Progressed charts indicate the development of a person and are mostly used referring back to the birthchart.
what does progressed synastry show?

has anyone on the forum ever done?