is he with her right now ?

neptunian

Hi, everybody

I am terribly suffering. I realised my love interest with that girl at the same place which is distant to both. I realised it on social media. There is a work connection between them but they are primarily friends. but i suspect it is more than friendship. I don't want to be a fool if he is cheating me right now :( can we see something from the chart ?

Forgive me i cant even try interpreting , i am really bad :( we are not in a relationship but i thought he is serious towards me but maybe he is spending the night with someone else :( can you help please ?

Attachments

• ishewithher.jpg
    ishewithher.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

katydid

So you are Venus, in Sag in the 3rd, of communication.

He is Mars in Scorpio in your 2nd of self worth, but in his turned 8th of intimacy/sex.

She would either be the Sun, if we use his 5th house ruler or Mercury, if we use the 6th of co-workers.

Either way, it won't make you happy. The Sun is with him in Scorpio in the 8th. So does seem to be preoccupied with someone in an 8th house way.

Mercury is in Libra in his turned 7th---so he may be in a relationship at this time?

You are at 28 degrees of your sign so will change signs before you can sextile him.

Things are changing and you are moving from optimistic Sag to more realistic Capricorn. I think you may now see this relationship as less positive than you hoped?

The Everqueen

1H ruled by Venus and co-significator is the Moon. 7H ruled by Mars and the Sun.

Venus receives Mars in term at the moment but is changing signs in 2 degrees when you will begin to exalt him so you will start to think he is wonderful but this doesn’t last as it is seeing him through rose tinted glasses. You will eventually see him for what he is. The Moon receives Mars in rulership, triplicity, term and face, Venus in detriment and Moon in fall. You are completely smitten with him which is making you incredibly unhappy. Moon is also Via Combusta so you are really stressed about this.

Looking at his receptions Mars is only interested in himself, in rulership, triplicity, term and face and receives Venus in detriment and Moon in fall. The Sun receives Mars in rulership, triplicity and Venus in term, detriment and fall. He has no interest in anyone but himself. The receptions towards you are not great and suggests indifference as detriment is stronger than term and you bring him down or disappoint him somehow with Moon in fall.

The Moon is applying to conjunct Mars and the Sun so you will be in contact with him at some point. The Venus sextile Mars aspect doesn’t happen because Venus changes signs and it doesn’t perfect. It is possible that Mercury is another person of interest as it is also applying to conjunct Mars too but not until Mercury changes signs, it is possible that there is someone else on his radar. Mercury receives Mars in term and detriment which would suggest at the moment she is pretty indifferent towards him but this will change when Mercury changes signs as it will then be in rulership to Mars, triplicity, term, and face. It looks like both of you really, really like him but he isn’t interested in either of you seriously, if at all.

In traditional astrology, the 5H is the house of sex, not the 8H. His planets in his turned 8H could be him feeling anxious and fearful over the matter. I think you will see him for what he is and move on.

neptunian

So you are Venus, in Sag in the 3rd, of communication.

He is Mars in Scorpio in your 2nd of self worth, but in his turned 8th of intimacy/sex.

She would either be the Sun, if we use his 5th house ruler or Mercury, if we use the 6th of co-workers.

Either way, it won't make you happy. The Sun is with him in Scorpio in the 8th. So does seem to be preoccupied with someone in an 8th house way.

Mercury is in Libra in his turned 7th---so he may be in a relationship at this time?

You are at 28 degrees of your sign so will change signs before you can sextile him.

Things are changing and you are moving from optimistic Sag to more realistic Capricorn. I think you may now see this relationship as less positive than you hoped?

Hi katydid, thanks a lot for your attention and help. I'm grateful. I don't share this with anyone in my real life, i cry by myself i cant eat right now so yes i think, i was seeing this situation more positively than needed :( i need to be more realistic maybe.

Yes, there are a lot of planets in his 8 :( Thank you dear katydid for your answer. <3

neptunian

1H ruled by Venus and co-significator is the Moon. 7H ruled by Mars and the Sun.

Venus receives Mars in term at the moment but is changing signs in 2 degrees when you will begin to exalt him so you will start to think he is wonderful but this doesn’t last as it is seeing him through rose tinted glasses. You will eventually see him for what he is. The Moon receives Mars in rulership, triplicity, term and face, Venus in detriment and Moon in fall. You are completely smitten with him which is making you incredibly unhappy. Moon is also Via Combusta so you are really stressed about this.

Looking at his receptions Mars is only interested in himself, in rulership, triplicity, term and face and receives Venus in detriment and Moon in fall. The Sun receives Mars in rulership, triplicity and Venus in term, detriment and fall. He has no interest in anyone but himself. The receptions towards you are not great and suggests indifference as detriment is stronger than term and you bring him down or disappoint him somehow with Moon in fall.

The Moon is applying to conjunct Mars and the Sun so you will be in contact with him at some point. The Venus sextile Mars aspect doesn’t happen because Venus changes signs and it doesn’t perfect. It is possible that Mercury is another person of interest as it is also applying to conjunct Mars too but not until Mercury changes signs, it is possible that there is someone else on his radar. Mercury receives Mars in term and detriment which would suggest at the moment she is pretty indifferent towards him but this will change when Mercury changes signs as it will then be in rulership to Mars, triplicity, term, and face. It looks like both of you really, really like him but he isn’t interested in either of you seriously, if at all.

In traditional astrology, the 5H is the house of sex, not the 8H. His planets in his turned 8H could be him feeling anxious and fearful over the matter. I think you will see him for what he is and move on.

Hi The Everqueen, thanks a lot for your time and help <3

Yes, i exalt him; but also i am stressed yes. He is showing some interest towards me; but also there is indifference yes.
I really want him, but his unwillingness to take things to a serious level and also his unnecessary closeness with female friends makes me sad in this situaiton. i want him but he doesn't seem to make a serious move.

Thank you a lot for your interpretaton dear The Everqueen.