Strongest signs

Lykanized

What kinda ****ery?
No sign is inherently stronger than others. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses and it's all up to the spiritual fortitude and wisdom of the individual whether they want to foster their strengths or not. It's not about which sign is stronger, but maybe which sign has what kinda strength inherent. but then we are all humans and separate from astrology, it's our experiences and how we handle them that makes us strong

What kinda ****ery?
No sign is inherently stronger than others. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses and it's all up to the spiritual fortitude and wisdom of the individual whether they want to foster their strengths or not. It's not about which sign is stronger, but maybe which sign has what kinda strength inherent. but then we are all humans and separate from astrology, it's our experiences and how we handle them that makes us strong

Dude, you're dealing with modern astrology, and according to modern astrology, Scorpio = cannot be defeated and strongest sign bar none.

david starling

Dude, you're dealing with modern astrology, and according to modern astrology, Scorpio = cannot be defeated and strongest sign bar none.

I'm a Mod, and I don't see it that way. Too bad you're not allowed to post this guy's chart without his permission. Every chart has its strengths and weaknesses.

I'm a Mod, and I don't see it that way. Too bad you're not allowed to post this guy's chart without his permission. Every chart has its strengths and weaknesses.

I have yet to see any weakness mentioned for Mars in Scorpio or Scorpios in general.

As for his chart, I am not posting it on this forum, not publicly....

Not sure if I can do it via PM although I don't know the exact time he was born so it would not be too specific of a chart.

david starling

I have yet to see any weakness mentioned for Mars in Scorpio or Scorpios in general.

As for his chart, I am not posting it on this forum, not publicly....

Not sure if I can do it via PM although I don't know the exact time he was born so it would not be too specific of a chart.

Scorpio is capable of self-sabotage. It can be confused by Neptune. It can be victimized by Saturn, etc.
Time of birth would be necessary, unfortunately, in looking for weakness.

Scorpio is capable of self-sabotage. It can be confused by Neptune. It can be victimized by Saturn, etc.

I see what you mean as I have heard Capricorns are probably the best at demolishing Scorpio placements, especially since it is ruled by saturn.

The exact time of birth would be tough to find but I do know of the birthday itself if it helps that much. Somehow, I get the feeling the foe I am dealing with is Scorpio rising.

Abby83

Mars in Virgo is more formidable than Mars in Scorpio [IMO].

Pffft. What world do you live in? Me and my twin daughters have mars in Virgo. We are always sick. Weak immune system and sensitive tummies and digestion. My son has mars in Capricorn. Woah is he strong in every way.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

But Astro Assist - someone with NO planets in Scorpio can still have Pluto on the angles. Or someone with a lot of Scorpio can have Neptune on the angles and be full of compassion.

Ukpoohbear

Yes, sometimes the best defence is let toxic people sabotage themselves eventually, although that means taking a few punches, with the light relief they are damaging themselves in the process.:alien:

Last edited:

david starling

Pffft. What world do you live in? Me and my twin daughters have mars in Virgo. We are always sick. Weak immune system and sensitive tummies and digestion. My son has mars in Capricorn. Woah is he strong in every way.

Abby, this is actually what happened--knowing Virgo is considered the Sign of strategy in war, and you mentioning your digestive problems, I suddenly thought to look up Napoleon's Chart--he had digestive problems and was a great war strategist. Guess what Sign his Mars was in! :biggrin:

Abby83

Abby, this is actually what happened--knowing Virgo is considered the Sign of strategy in war, and you mentioning your digestive problems, I suddenly thought to look up Napoleon's Chart--he had digestive problems and was a great war strategist. Guess what Sign his Mars was in! :biggrin:

Well that’s fascinating news hahaha 😆.

Abby83

But Astro Assist - someone with NO planets in Scorpio can still have Pluto on the angles. Or someone with a lot of Scorpio can have Neptune on the angles and be full of compassion.

Exactly. Like I said, I see an afflicted Pluto in charts of abusive ppl. Eg: mother in law - Pluto opposition mercury square moon. Brother in law - Pluto opposition mercury square moon. Both a highly abusive as.s.holes.

Lykanized

As someone who knows many Scorpios, I know for a fact tbat isn't true lmao. They're good at putting a facade of not being weak or hurt tho. But it's easy to see through

As someone who knows many Scorpios, I know for a fact tbat isn't true lmao. They're good at putting a facade of not being weak or hurt tho. But it's easy to see through

Whoa watchout bro, you know what modern astrologers say right?

A Scorpio is going to grow wings, claws, and get superpowers to eat you and your kids. Watchout man, don't speak ill of Scorpios, modern astrologers will haunt you for it.