Natal Chart

Scorpio90

Hello everyone

I am a visitor to the forum, I decided to register .. the forum is very good!

I would like someone to give me a general overview of my natal chart and what they think of the approaching transits (Pluto in the ascendant and the return of saturn)

Thank you very much and sorry for my English. :lol:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_escorpio_2017621.41967.9059.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_escorpio_2017621.41967.9059.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 118

miquar

Hi Scorpio90.

Sorry I don't have more time to look at your chart in more detail. Will just share my first impressions of the chart and the transits you mention.

As transiting Pluto closely conjuncts natal Saturn over the next couple of years or so and moves on to the ascendant (assuming accurate birth time), and as transiting Saturn catches up and does the same, there will be a reinforcement of themes that are already prominent in the natal chart (natal Saturn on, and ruling, the ascendant, and Scorpio (Pluto's sign) strongly emphasised).

So as these transits approach, it's a good idea to take stock of how you have been using the Capricorn and Scorpio energies. In particular, try to notice any tendency to be inflexible and controlled/controlling, and try to get in touch with the anxiety which underlies any such tendencies.

With Jupiter in Leo closely square Mercury in Scorpio, in what seems to be a very purposeful and determined chart, you have a lot of potential as an orator of some kind - a propagandist even. But be careful how all that energy comes out in your general communication. Growth in this area may come as transiting Saturn passes through 26 to 29 degrees Sagittarius.

Best wishes

Miquar

Scorpio90

Hi Scorpio90.

Sorry I don't have more time to look at your chart in more detail. Will just share my first impressions of the chart and the transits you mention.

As transiting Pluto closely conjuncts natal Saturn over the next couple of years or so and moves on to the ascendant (assuming accurate birth time), and as transiting Saturn catches up and does the same, there will be a reinforcement of themes that are already prominent in the natal chart (natal Saturn on, and ruling, the ascendant, and Scorpio (Pluto's sign) strongly emphasised).

So as these transits approach, it's a good idea to take stock of how you have been using the Capricorn and Scorpio energies. In particular, try to notice any tendency to be inflexible and controlled/controlling, and try to get in touch with the anxiety which underlies any such tendencies.

With Jupiter in Leo closely square Mercury in Scorpio, in what seems to be a very purposeful and determined chart, you have a lot of potential as an orator of some kind - a propagandist even. But be careful how all that energy comes out in your general communication. Growth in this area may come as transiting Saturn passes through 26 to 29 degrees Sagittarius.

Best wishes

Miquar

Thank you very much for your answer. :)
Does this mean that there are going to be big changes? Can you see if they will be positive? These years I was stagnant and "vague" as if I did not find motivation in my life. I find it difficult to find my profession which I enjoy and I am passionate, and I have serious problems to undertake in life. I can notice that these last months I had a change of character in the sense that I am more open to the people and I am conquering the fear to be myself and to which they will say ..
I hope it is the beginning of something new and for good, although I read that pluto in the ascendant is very hard.

Thanks, what else can you observe ??

miquar

Hi. I think you can be fairly sure that there will be changes. As to whether they will be 'positive'or 'negative', it is possible that you will have experiences that feel difficult, but which could prove to be part of a very liberating process.

I think that you are well placed to use these transits positively because you have already started to open up to people and look at your fears. But you may need to withdraw for some of these transits, and this may feel like a backward step. Trust in the process.

Best wishes

Miquar

Lex Gemini

You have a really powerful chart.

I see a real opportunity for you to bring that power to the people.

_______

I have to add. if your moon was 11° sooner you'd have one of the most auspicious charts anyone could look at.
but being a moon in Pisces, is auspicious enough i say.

I believe, the moon in pisces alters one's orb-sensitivity. The fish can feel everything, as long as it's related to the subject, it understands everything on a subtle level, sub-conscious, in direct contact with Pranamaya & Manomaya koshas.

Last edited:

Lex Gemini

Scorpio is a symbol of power.

We look at your Mars (co-ruler scorpio, in 5th. stay creative), Sun (diurnal chart & in 10th, display that which you are)& Pluto (chart-co-ruler, in 11th, group setting)

Pluto comes to the end of a long journey in 12th.
This brings the revelation of past occurrences to a nice full-circle.

The end of karmas, the beginning of new patterns. In this life you will achieve a lot, but i would look to areas like meditation, yoga & auspicious arts to manifest anything positive.

These areas i've mentioned are on the rise, get on the boat, your time is now.

;)

miquar

Hi Scorpio90. Under these types of transits to these sorts of natal placements some people really need something to get their teeth into while others need to withdraw. As for getting into a relationship, this is unlikely to be the most carefree time of your life, so be careful what you wish for! If you do get into a relationship it could confront you with your 'demons' and/or it could show you a depth of relatedness you haven't experienced before.

But just focus on being honest with yourself about what is coming up and let everything else fall into place around you.

Best wishes

Miquar

Scorpio90

Thank you very much for your answers!

I am currently in a relationship, we are fine but compared to other relationships I no longer have problems with jealousy and possessiveness, I trust more .. but if I feel that I need to be the one who controls the relationship, before it was not like that ... I do not know if Is the age .. but I feel much more mature, before when I knew someone hiding a lot of things for fear of not accepting me, now I am direct and sincere from the first day with any kind of person, I opened much more these last months Without fear that they think of me, since it was a fear that I had since I was very young ..

miquar

Hi. These recent changes you speak of will make these upcoming transits much easier. Since you are in a relationship, it will be important to keep the honesty going, and to trust that any changes that happen at this time are likely to have hidden benefits, even if they seem difficult at the time.

Scorpio90

Jupiter squares with sun, mercury, venus and pluto, when connected to house 10th, can they be negative? Can they also affect me in partner topics? (House 7th)

miquar

Hi. Any aspect can be expressed negatively or positively. The Pluto stellium in Scorpio squaring Jupiter in Leo could express as fanaticism, and in the 7th and 10th houses this could affect experiences of engaging with others. But it also means you can be a force for positive change in the world around you, bringing people together by challenging the prejudiced beliefs that keep people alienated from one another.

In terms of relationships, it is possible that there could sometimes be tension between the need for playful relationships and a sense that the wider world is making demands of you. Of course when you were young, the wider world was your parents, and we often end up with parents who make similar demands on us that our parents made. So you might experience between attraction to powerful partners and attraction to freedom-loving partners (and possible tension between you and the partner if one of you lives out one side of the tension and one lives out the other.

Best wishes

Miquar

kore

Pluto at the ascendant is hard. The transit will break down your identity, transform and build. Pluto in the 1st will be tough-- square your Sun, Venus and Mercury. Challenged by authority, previous beliefs being tested. The square to Venus transit, you will most likely enter a transformative relationship. Some kind of Venus-Pluto relationship. You have Capricorn in 1st, so the overall tone is some part of your life will get more serious.

Scorpio90

Pluto at the ascendant is hard. The transit will break down your identity, transform and build. Pluto in the 1st will be tough-- square your Sun, Venus and Mercury. Challenged by authority, previous beliefs being tested. The square to Venus transit, you will most likely enter a transformative relationship. Some kind of Venus-Pluto relationship. You have Capricorn in 1st, so the overall tone is some part of your life will get more serious.

Thanks for your contribution kore

miquar

Hi Scorpio90. I would say that your chart suggests that it is very likely that you have the stamina and determination to run a company, and in fact that you could do with something that requires these qualities to get your teeth into. You probably also have an ability to read situations and tap into hidden resources - e.g. the talents of employees, the interest of consumers, etc.

But try not to become a workaholic, and try to see when you need to relax control of a situation in order to get the best out of it.

Best wishes

Miquar

Blaze

Account Closed
Look at that Saturn, Helios that thing is angular. Very good for you though, as your chart is diurnal, making that near-horrific Saturn in Capricorn, on your side. You've got a nice chart, Scorpio90.

Scorpio90

Look at that Saturn, Helios that thing is angular. Very good for you though, as your chart is diurnal, making that near-horrific Saturn in Capricorn, on your side. You've got a nice chart, Scorpio90.

Hi Blaze, thanks for your answer.

Excuse my ignorance..What is Helio? Im begginer :joyful:

Blaze

Account Closed
Hi Blaze, thanks for your answer.

Excuse my ignorance..What is Helio? Im begginer :joyful:

Whoops, my bad. Helios is the sun god. I was invoking his name in awe at that Saturn of yours. No astrological significance there.

That is a really strong Saturn you've got.