What happened to him?

asmt

Back in January I matched with a guy on Hinge but due to Covid I had to return to my home country for a couple months. We never even got the chance to text that time because I wasn’t up for anything long distance.
In mid March this guy started texting me insistently through Hinge and then gave me his phone number so we could FaceTime. I was a little cautious at the beginning because I had just gotten over a “break-up”.
The guy was super cute and made me feel a little confident about what was going on. We FaceTimed almost daily and he would always say he wanted to see me ASAP and just hang out.
Just last week I got plane tickets to go to Miami, not to visit him but for other VISA matters, and I just thought it would be the perfect opportunity to meet him. He was super excited and was even sad that I was staying for too little.
1 day before the flight he called me and said he couldn’t wait to see me and he suggested we got together on Saturday (My flight was on Friday) because his sister needed some help over the house and her kids. I said it was ok, since I was going back to Miami in May to work. On Friday (the day of the flight) we spoke over the phone and he seemed super excited.
Then everything changed :(
I never got a text or call from him on Friday and his phone went on voicemail so I thought he was out of battery. Saturday same thing, I couldn’t reach him. So I texted him asking if out meeting was still up for later that night. 1 hour after my text he just responded me with I cant, had to stay with my sister. I was kind of mad but just got over it since I knew he was going to be helping his sister over the weekend. So I asked him when we would meet them and his answer was “May” (When I am supposed to be back)
Its Tuesday and I haven’t heard from him. No text, no call, nothing. I am confused because not sure what could’ve changed in less that 24 hours.

What happened to him?

Attachments

• Rob-27-4-2021.jpg
    Rob-27-4-2021.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 44

asmt

asmt

Am only an amateur neophyte Astrologer but here is my take on your delimit.

He will give you an explanation (Mercury sextile Neptune at your home grounds, in the 4th house) and text you again the way you have been texting each other. Open communication about his circumstances is possible. He doesn't want to lose his head over a physical attraction that may turn out badly. Algol is on the 7th house cusp place of the weeping sister's, a fixed Star, Pleiades, and with Mercury so close to the 7th house cusp may colour his way of thinking-he might think there will be something to cry about after the 'face to face' meeting. Is there a great bit of physical distance between the two of you to brooch, fore if the relationship became close there would be obstacles to overcome?

Venus rules his house, 7th as he is an 'intimate' stranger to you-via conversations that are possibly sexy (Moon in her Fall in Scorpio in the 12th house-a place of subjective fears and bugaboos). The reason he buggered out could be he has sever anxiety that includes feelings that there could be an expectation of 'sex' present at the get go? Venus in Taurus is shy, retiring and Mars in Fall in the 8th house of physical attraction, (Pluto with Mars rules that house, Pluto is in the 3rd and 9th house of possible lower thoughts or higher mindfulness respectively-these houses colour a psychological makeup concerning the question), although accidentally dignified by house, speaks of fears to let someone into their house (Mars is in Cancer-9th house domain or home surroundings sign), giving them access to private life styles; to give them access letting them know how they relate on an emotional level.

Uranus will suddenly give you an additional opportunity (Mars sextile) to meet again perhaps or at least talk to each other. Uranus is at the bottom of the chart with the greater benefic Jupiter influencing, ruled by Aquarius, friendships; there is an opposition (separation energy) to the destiny pt, (10th house) to Jupiter (higher intention of friendship identifying energy) which might be a permanent influence-depending upon if you can get things straight about psychological hidden fears that encumber the expectations of communion between the two of you in the future.

His 11th house of friendships is the 5th house which holds Neptune within-receiving benign energy from the Moon and Venus, you can turn the situation about and change foible's, distraught ways of thinking that interfere with actually meeting each other.

Venus in Taurus (in a 12th house place-sorrows, self undoing attitude) to 7th cusp of unions, the fixed Star Algol-not a happy star (of most types), tempers the 'fears' of the cusp of the 7th house, thoughts of commingling, thinking Gemini ruled of Mercury is on the 8th (physical attraction thoughts) a future 2nd HC energy expression possibly for the relationship- which is at present of the mind-Mercury on the cusp) Venus does not like it within the 6th of Virgo's domain (habits of purportment) but Mercury ruling Virgo is depositor of Venus (affectionate) the result could be she may tend to diminish any long standing anxieties, Venus is a lover not a fighter-an 'all in all' effectiveness.

I guess I should put a disclaimer here, least my dissertation disgruntle anyone or offend a one.....herewith my conversation solely is my own contribution affecting no one but Moi. Capes'?

Sincerely
StarDust1:biggrin:

Wow StarDust that was amazing! Thank you very much for your help!

So basically dude is scared I will not be the serious type and let him down? doesn't sound like me at all haha

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he/Venus met someone else very recently, Merc.

He/Venus is strong in its dignity and its own/7th house, using Whole Sign house system. Merc is also in his house.
There is no aspect/connection between you/Mars and him/Venus.

Moon is in its fall in Scorp; its next aspect is an unfavorable square.
I would not count on this one.

StarDust1

asmt

What happened to him?
Back in January I matched with a guy on Hinge but due to Covid I had to return to my home country for a couple months. We never even got the chance to text that time because I wasn’t up for anything long distance.
In mid March this guy started texting me insistently through Hinge and then gave me his phone number so we could FaceTime. I was a little cautious at the beginning because I had just gotten over a “break-up”.
The guy was super cute and made me feel a little confident about what was going on. We FaceTimed almost daily and he would always say he wanted to see me ASAP and just hang out.
Just last week I got plane tickets to go to Miami, not to visit him but for other VISA matters, and I just thought it would be the perfect opportunity to meet him. He was super excited and was even sad that I was staying for too little.
1 day before the flight he called me and said he couldn’t wait to see me and he suggested we got together on Saturday (My flight was on Friday) because his sister needed some help over the house and her kids. I said it was ok, since I was going back to Miami in May to work. On Friday (the day of the flight) we spoke over the phone and he seemed super excited.
Then everything changed
I never got a text or call from him on Friday and his phone went on voicemail so I thought he was out of battery. Saturday same thing, I couldn’t reach him. So I texted him asking if out meeting was still up for later that night. 1 hour after my text he just responded me with I cant, had to stay with my sister. I was kind of mad but just got over it since I knew he was going to be helping his sister over the weekend. So I asked him when we would meet them and his answer was “May” (When I am supposed to be back)
Its Tuesday and I haven’t heard from him. No text, no call, nothing. I am confused because not sure what could’ve changed in less that 24 hours.

asmt

Am only an amateur neophyte Astrologer but here is my take on your delimit.

He will give you an explanation (Mercury sextile Neptune at your home grounds, in the 4th house) and text you again the way you have been texting each other. Open communication about his circumstances is possible. He doesn't want to lose his head over a physical attraction that may turn out badly. Algol is on the 7th house cusp place of the weeping sister's, a fixed Star, Pleiades, and with Mercury so close to the 7th house cusp may colour his way of thinking-he might think there will be something to cry about after the 'face to face' meeting. Is there a great bit of physical distance between the two of you to brooch, fore if the relationship became close there would be obstacles to overcome?

Venus rules his house, 7th as he is an 'intimate' stranger to you-via conversations that are possibly sexy (Moon in her Fall in Scorpio in the 12th house-a place of subjective fears and bugaboos). The reason he buggered out could be he has sever anxiety that includes feelings that there could be an expectation of 'sex' present at the get go? Venus in Taurus is shy, retiring and Mars in Fall in the 8th house of physical attraction, (Pluto with Mars rules that house, Pluto is in the 3rd and 9th house of possible lower thoughts or higher mindfulness respectively-these houses colour a psychological makeup concerning the question), although accidentally dignified by house, speaks of fears to let someone into their house (Mars is in Cancer-9th house domain or home surroundings sign), giving them access to private life styles; to give them access letting them know how they relate on an emotional level.

Uranus will suddenly give you an additional opportunity (Mars sextile) to meet again perhaps or at least talk to each other. Uranus is at the bottom of the chart with the greater benefic Jupiter influencing, ruled by Aquarius, friendships; there is an opposition (separation energy) to the destiny pt, (10th house) to Jupiter (higher intention of friendship identifying energy) which might be a permanent influence-depending upon if you can get things straight about psychological hidden fears that encumber the expectations of communion between the two of you in the future.

His 11th house of friendships is the 5th house which holds Neptune within-receiving benign energy from the Moon and Venus, you can turn the situation about and change foible's, distraught ways of thinking that interfere with actually meeting each other.

Venus in Taurus (in a 12th house place-sorrows, self undoing attitude) to 7th cusp of unions, the fixed Star Algol-not a happy star (of most types), tempers the 'fears' of the cusp of the 7th house, thoughts of commingling, thinking Gemini ruled of Mercury is on the 8th (physical attraction thoughts) a future 2nd HC energy expression possibly for the relationship- which is at present of the mind-Mercury on the cusp) Venus does not like it within the 6th of Virgo's domain (habits of purportment) but Mercury ruling Virgo is depositor of Venus (affectionate) the result could be she may tend to diminish any long standing anxieties, Venus is a lover not a fighter-an 'all in all' effectiveness.

I guess I should put a disclaimer here, least my dissertation disgruntle anyone or offend a one.....herewith my conversation solely is my own contribution affecting no one but Moi. Capes'?

Sincerely
StarDust1

Post Script: You are the first house he is the turned 11th house.

StarDust1

asmt

Have looked over the chart a little more, I'm not too sure of the Moon in the 12th house, and your ruler in the 8th of sexual attraction matters.

I'm a little bit skittish about Algol on the 7th house in the chart. You are Mars whom is making a mutual reception with the Moon in Scorpio in the 8th house, (a way out of how you can get out of situations if you must) you being in the 12th, brings some type of trouble on you concerning 8th house matters. I don't like the looks of Algol:bandit: on the 7th house. I would investigate a bit further into this situation before I would jump into a relationship secured online. At least have a chaperone, have you checked him out? Call it the fears of an old gouger like me, but Algol appearing like that on the 7th house of partnership matters could be a powder keg ready to explode.

Dear do be careful. There is a mutual reception between your ruler and the Moon so you can sidestep any worries at this time if needs be...

Take care
StarDust1