EXISTENTIAL CRISIS - Please help??

Mandi

Hi everyone, I'm going I've been going through an existential crisis for a while now and have some sort of block when it comes to making connections with my own natal chart when I try to relate it as if I am thinking of myself if that makes any sense.

Can someone please help me out and bring some guidance as to what my life purpose is or what I am meant to be doing? Maybe some of talents and skills I have which would be beneficial for me to be utilizing or struggles/hardships I should be aware of? I am feeling very confused right now.

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 33

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this helps self-reflections and ideas to consider, adapt-integrate,

sun-mer-ketu separative SNode acq,
reformist, scientific thinking, innovative,
aeronautics, solar energy, space technology, etc;
technical-scientific writings-publications;
pain-injury-surgery head-legs-feet-sciatica etc,
previous 1.5yr ketu transit natal ketu 12th;

asc lord sat taurus 3rd, good for initiative-progress,
hotel management, dentistry, sculpture, supervision, etc

moon-venus cap 11th, ambitious, hardworking, event management, govt roles,
pars fortuna 11th,
fortunes through artistic aptitudes, women matters - motherhood and beauty etc

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit moon-venus cap 11th, under emotional stress;
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-knees-heart-lungs-kidneys-depression, etc;

jup year ahead transit own sag 10th trine natal jup aries 2nd,
advisory-teaching roles, conceptual leadership;
jup effective mid-course march-june 019;

9th lord for luck mars over pisces first, technical aptitudes,
water-works/submarines/water fountains etc, distant lands;
prone to head-feet injury;

mars 4th lord for real estate/bridge constructions/architecture over waterways etc,

sun-mer and rahu NNode opp, rise-fall in life,
prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom,
observe death anniversaries religiously;

do promptly ack, share pointwise salient feedbacks
how true-insightful, traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

waybread

Hi Mandi--

The short answer is on my refrigerator magnet: "Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." So you get to create what you want your purpose to be. If after a while, you don't like it, you get to change it.

There are some horoscope aspects that can make people very unsure of their identities. Your sun square Saturn can give you a long-term struggle with self-knowledge and self-esteem. Sun conjunct Neptune can make it hard for you to sustain a consistent self-image for very long.

Paradoxically with your Aquarian sun-Uranus, you have to be yourself, even when you are afraid to seem too different from your peers. Your have to be a truth-teller and your own unique individual, because the cost of truly fitting into the herd can just be too great for you.

What I think this paradox means is to stay constantly engaged in the questions of identity and life purpose. You may never find the answers but you will grow tremendously from the lifelong process to seeking them.

Living in the 12th house can seem like an isolating experience. You probably prefer working behind the scenes, and need a considerable amount of time alone to recharge your batteries.

People with a strong Aquarius-Capricorn chart often make good scientists or engineers. Aquarius has the ideas, and Capricorn has the practicality to put them into real forms. I don't know if you are a college student or hope to become one, but you might think about a field having to do with 12th house matters like hospitals and care facilities for the elderly. This doesn't necessarily mean hands-on patient care, although Capricorn moons seem to do well in nursing. It might mean a more technical or visionary aspect of health care.

The 12th is the traditional "house of self-undoing," and with your sun there, you'd probably be best in a field that demanded a sense of altruism and helping others less fortunate than yourself. Your north node of personal growth is in the 6th house of health and service.

I think you also want to go deeply into metaphysical studies, with your sun widely conjunct Neptune and closely sextile Pluto.

And you know the old saying, "Life is a journey, not a destination."

Best wishes for your journey, Mandi!

SunConjunctUranus

Mercury is very well placed operating in angular and free from sunbeam and so, I agree with other members who said you could good at academically and/or scientifically. It's because Mercury is indicative of capabilities on these matter.

Moon was preceeded waning crescent phase, and it's also conjuntion with Venus. Depending on the house system you are using, the moon and Venus operate in the succedent, it's indicative of good gains from the outcome of your actions.

Generally though it's all very good indications areas in your life but I'm curious to know and/or your perspective regarding relationship/partnership/marriage. What do you think about those area?