It was my birthday 🤗 SR for 2018/2019

BbI

Couple days I go I have celebrated my 30th birthday! 20s were kind of serious, they had their own heaviness and growth, I used them well I think but I haven't really enjoyed them as much as I should have, so now the next chapter is open, I am looking forward to change that and enjoy them more. Can someone tell me something about a year ahead?

I see the conjuction of Neptune to NN, which I kind of started feeling with material things, they kind of feel like unnecessary shallow burden. But I also spend more and enjoy myself more. Which contradicts itself. 🤔 Also I am worried a bit about this Pluto/Sun opposition. No one in my family is sick, nothing like that, so can anyone share their oppinions?

SR Jupiter in 10th, hopefully will bring employement, since I have been doing internships and improving my language to be able to work in native language, now is the time I say 😁

Basically I will be happy if someone gives an insight in what you guys see. Thank you ❤️

https://ibb.co/b9XgYd

Osamenor

Staff member
Pluto opposite sun is a transit you're having for several years. It's not as simple as someone in your family getting sick. If any such thing does happen, it won't be because Pluto is opposing your sun, but because that's life.

How is your sense of self being challenged? That's what a longterm sun opposition would mean. Maybe you're being challenged in a good way--to grow and evolve your sense of self. Maybe you're experiencing it as harsh. Pluto opposite sun could go either way. It depends on how you respond to it.

You mentioned things you're doing to advance your career. Your solar return chart has more fixed energy in it than your natal chart, and less mutable. That would indicate a time to stay the course, and you can gain some success from what you've been doing.

North node makes whatever it's conjoining bigger. If it's conjoining your natal Neptune--or, as is happening for you, transiting Neptune is conjoining your natal NN--that makes Neptune things--grandiose plans, beautiful dreams, illusions, escapism, creativity, things being washed away--big for you right now. If you're enjoying yourself more, perhaps your previous self restrictions against enjoying yourself so much are being washed away. As long as spending more doesn't mean spending beyond your means, you should be fine. If you are spending beyond your means, or worry that you might, then it's time to create a budget that includes "fun" spending, so that you don't feel deprived but don't exhaust your resources either.

Meanwhile, Saturn is transiting your natal Neptune. That might account for your uneasiness about spending--it sounds like you worry that you're spending too much, whether or not you actually are. Saturn wants to rein it in. Neptune doesn't care about limitations and dissolves boundaries. Transiting Jupiter is trine Neptune right now, helping out the "dissolve boundaries" message.

Saturn and Neptune are both transiting their own domiciles, which strengthens them. But they don't have to be in conflict. Capricorn and Pisces form a sextile: they help each other out. I expect you could get those parts of your chart/you to agree if you spend some time considering what really matters to you, of the things you spend money on. Both planets would be satisfied with you spending money on the important things, and keeping a tighter budget on the less important.

Last edited:

BbI

Pluto opposite sun is a transit you're having for several years. It's not as simple as someone in your family getting sick. If any such thing does happen, it won't be because Pluto is opposing your sun, but because that's life.

How is your sense of self being challenged? That's what a longterm sun opposition would mean. Maybe you're being challenged in a good way--to grow and evolve your sense of self. Maybe you're experiencing it as harsh. Pluto opposite sun could go either way. It depends on how you respond to it.

You mentioned things you're doing to advance your career. Your solar return chart has more fixed energy in it than your natal chart, and less mutable. That would indicate a time to stay the course, and you can gain some success from what you've been doing.

North node makes whatever it's conjoining bigger. If it's conjoining your natal Neptune--or, as is happening for you, transiting Neptune is conjoining your natal NN--that makes Neptune things--grandiose plans, beautiful dreams, illusions, escapism, creativity, things being washed away--big for you right now. If you're enjoying yourself more, perhaps your previous self restrictions against enjoying yourself so much are being washed away. As long as spending more doesn't mean spending beyond your means, you should be fine. If you are spending beyond your means, or worry that you might, then it's time to create a budget that includes "fun" spending, so that you don't feel deprived but don't exhaust your resources either.

Meanwhile, Saturn is transiting your natal Neptune. That might account for your uneasiness about spending--it sounds like you worry that you're spending too much, whether or not you actually are. Saturn wants to rein it in. Neptune doesn't care about limitations and dissolves boundaries. Transiting Jupiter is trine Neptune right now, helping out the "dissolve boundaries" message.

Saturn and Neptune are both transiting their own domiciles, which strengthens them. But they don't have to be in conflict. Capricorn and Pisces form a sextile: they help each other out. I expect you could get those parts of your chart/you to agree if you spend some time considering what really matters to you, of the things you spend money on. Both planets would be satisfied with you spending money on the important things, and keeping a tighter budget on the less important.

Hello Osameanor and thank you for your reply.

I have started to feel that Pluto Sun opposition in a way that I get angry outburst mainly because I got tired of those who are close to me not listening what I am saying and how I am expressing my needs.

It feels like they are not taking me seriously and now I am showing them that they can't be that way with me and that they can't treat me like that. It has already cost me one relationship with my cousin, who I thought was close to me and that we had bonded very nicely, but then after 10 years of "close" friendship when I told her for the first time that things she is saying to me, and the way she is joking on my expense were not ok and I don't like it, she totally ignored it and made it like it was me. So it shed a new light on how little actually people take me seriously and don't respect my boundaries. So I moved on pretty easily from that, and have no longer interest at all to maintaining such relationship in my life.

I don't know if it is connected to this aspect, but I am somehow loosing my emotions, and becoming much colder. Somehow I don't feel things, I meet people who are dear to me, but I don't feel it inside anymore. I don't know how to explain it. I laugh but I don't feel it. It's like mentally I experience it, but I don't feel it in my heart, in my chest. Like it is hardened somehow and nothing gets through.

I am thinking a lot about my next step, but at the same time I am somehow lazy and don't have any clear idea where I want to go or what I need to do. I enjoy taking photos, and editing them, and it feels like time flies when I do that. This might be the Neptune influence.

I am also kind of starting to have more frequent thoughts about starting a family, but at the same time I would like to first have a job. On the other side, I am starting to feel uneasy regarding the fact that I am 30 and that time is not stopping so I could arrange everything.

Regarding the spending thing, I am aware that this is temporary and that in my core I am a saver and I don't need much, but I am grateful for having more. So it is fine to be like this at this moment, and if needed I can always restrict myself, because I can do it since I am not a big spender. This is something I came to peace with myself, and it goes quite well with things you described.

I hope I will find myself above all, in whatever that be, but I really need that feeling of direction and being on the right path so I can rest my mind.