Trying very hard yet no luck to find job

Karthika

Hello All, I am trying very hard , still unable to find a job here in USA. Will I ever get a job? I was working untill 2012 mid and then quit my job and joined my husband here in USA. my details are
DOB = 4th Dec 1974
Time = 6:24 AM
place = Tirunelveli.

When will I get a job and will it also involve relocation. Please help and thank you for your time and effort.

ANUP

Since 1998, you were little satisfied with your career though you had good opportunity to fetch enough bucks & assests.Your rahu is quite eager for your wishes. Possibly, you may get your job between july 2019-Apr 2020.This time span may encourage you to buy a house or property as well.A concern is needed for father's health as well.

Good luck,

-Anup
kascorner.com

Karthika

Since 1998, you were little satisfied with your career though you had good opportunity to fetch enough bucks & assests.Your rahu is quite eager for your wishes. Possibly, you may get your job between july 2019-Apr 2020.This time span may encourage you to buy a house or property as well.A concern is needed for father's health as well.

Good luck,

-Anup
kascorner.com

Thank you Sir, Both my parents are no more Sir. I lost my father in 2014 and my mom when I was young. I have a great IT company call me for interview in the the mid of Feb. I am preparing well for this. Is it possible to get it? It is in a different state than where I live now. Do you think I will get a job here or is relocation indicated? Thank you again sir.

Karthika

Thank you sir. But you are first saying end of the year and again saying after mar 2019.....which one is correct?
also is there a change is place...i am in one state in usa, will I be in the same city or another city in same state or another state? pls let me know. Thank you