cancer ascendants supposed to face marital problems?

ritz

i have noticed quite a few cancer ascendants by now in family and friends some who are not married and some who are facing marital problems. is this mostly the case? and also, that the cancer ascendants lost their partner or they themselves died early in age... why is this so?

ElenaJ

Anyone with a cancer ascendent has Capricorn on the descendent, and they have been undergoing the pressure of saturn and Pluto transiting.

ritz

Anyone with a cancer ascendent has Capricorn on the descendent, and they have been undergoing the pressure of saturn and Pluto transiting.

i don't particularly mean any specific time frame but rather in general i have observed this common incidents. of course the dashas play a role in this along with planet placements etc.. but again this i have seen the trend in mostly in cancer ascendants. like for example i feel libra ascendants are quite lucky in life as i have observed lots of things basic things work out for them so well .. while cancer ascendants struggle on so many fronts - family, health, career, friends, partner/marriage, children etc.. the mere basics are a struggle. this is just a discussion.. i am still learning of course .. so much unknown out there to understand.

ANUP

Merely assuming sign can not ascertain the propblems.All planets will contributes their cumulative effetcs for any results. Like, for a separation (temporary or permanent) in married life too happens in the antra of powerful planet for 2nd house. Dispute or differences of opinion in marital life happens in the antra of planet having less power for 7th house.

For example main factor is friendship between male and female which is very important for bonding and to avoid seperation, divorce etc.This will apply to all the signs.

The attraction between two persons of opposite sex is strong, if their charts are overlapped on each other, the Saturn and/or Rahu in male chart should aspect or in conjuctionsion with the Mars of female chart. We know that Saturn has 3rd, 7th and 10th sight and Rahu has 5th, 7th, 9th and 2nd sights. (Rahu always moves in retrograde motion, hence sight is also considered in reverse direction, but here we have given in forward direction as we apply for other planets.)
For example in a male’s chart, Saturn is placed in Lagna. Suppose in female’s chart Mars is placed in 3rd house or 7th or 10th house. If we superimpose these two charts, Saturn will have its aspect on the house where Mars is situated. If Mars of female chart is also situated in lagna, this means Saturn of Male and Mars of female are in conjuction house wise.

Suppose Mars in the female’s chart is in 3rd house and Rahu in male’s chart is placed in 11th house, 9th house, 7th house or in 2nd house and then they will have good friendship. If Mars in female chart is situated in same house in which Rahu of male chart is situated then they will have good respect and attraction for each other.

Next, If the Sun and the Moon of two charts exchange houses or signs, a close friendship is indicated.
If Venus and Mars are in the same Navamsha, or the Navamsha lord is the same, this also indicates a close friendship.

More and more combinations from above will give stronger bond. Same combination can also be applied for the friendship of same sex, business partners, selecting good assistant, subordinate etc. This combination can also be applied in each case where good hormony and relationships are required. Two close friends must have such combination. Similarly a teacher and the Disciple having similar combination will have good respect for each other:)

Hope this small post may helps.

-Anup
kascorner.com