Indicators of Musicality and Talent

UraSatVen1029

Hi! I've been going over the placements in my chart, trying to find something that indicates being "musically-inclined" or has some talent. I've been singing since I was 2/3 (accdg. To my parents) and is self-taught with piano and guitar. I've also learned how to write songs by myself too. Thing is, the only indicator I can find is my Neptune in the First house Capricorn. I also have a Sun and Venus conjunct but its in Scorpio, mercury is in scorpio as well but it's way too far for it to be conjunct either of those planets. I don't have any Libra or taurus placements, except my Jupiter is in Pisces, ruled by Neptune.

Can anyone share their thoughts and ideas? Here's my chart. http://imgur.com/a/ykDTz

blackbery

I don't think there is a 'signature' for musical/artistic talent and certainly not one sign is 'better' or more talented than another.

Look at charts of different singers, artists, etc.

Some like yours may have a prominent Neptune.

Some have Uranus.

They can be ANY sign.

In fact, with your Mercury Trine Jupiter Sextile Neptune,
you probably do have a sensitivity and 'talent' in singing and song writing.

Continue with it if you love it and it brings you joy.

And study charts of singers that you admire.

:smile:

Hi! I've been going over the placements in my chart, trying to find something that indicates being "musically-inclined" or has some talent. I've been singing since I was 2/3 (accdg. To my parents) and is self-taught with piano and guitar. I've also learned how to write songs by myself too. Thing is, the only indicator I can find is my Neptune in the First house Capricorn. I also have a Sun and Venus conjunct but its in Scorpio, mercury is in scorpio as well but it's way too far for it to be conjunct either of those planets. I don't have any Libra or taurus placements, except my Jupiter is in Pisces, ruled by Neptune.

Can anyone share their thoughts and ideas? Here's my chart. http://imgur.com/a/ykDTz

UraSatVen1029

I don't think there is a 'signature' for musical/artistic talent and certainly not one sign is 'better' or more talented than another.

Look at charts of different singers, artists, etc.

Some like yours may have a prominent Neptune.

Some have Uranus.

They can be ANY sign.

In fact, with your Mercury Trine Jupiter Sextile Neptune,
you probably do have a sensitivity and 'talent' in singing and song writing.

Continue with it if you love it and it brings you joy.

And study charts of singers that you admire.

:smile:

I do! And it makes me a little jealous cuz they all have at least a Taurus or Libra placement. Or even a Leo one (for performers). They also have very prominent Neptunes and Venuses too. They have at least some planets in the 5th house, 2nd house or 7th house.

The only placement I can consider it for my singing/performing is my North Node in Leo. But in 8th house. Also my Neptune in the first too.

Idk. Maybe I'm missing more points here.

I wish I at least I had a Taurus or Leo placement. Maybe it would help me expose my talent with more confidence and ease. Haha