applied for internal position

Amy

This is a job that I want to get back "retrograde" to. This job starts on August 24th and is close to my home and will give me the opportunity to not only stay within the company (it will be 5 years on August 31) but to get back into Home Loans.

I just applied for it internal on the job postings. So I wanted to know if you saw that I will be hired for this job.

I hope so, my managers will let me "post out" as they said, I can as I am doing well, I have been in so many depts. at this bank since 2010, I have a good resume, I just hate to interview. But, I have read in The Dark Pixie that I will be "going back" to something from my past (I read Aquarious, Gemini and Sag)

my birthday is
Feb 6, 1960
2:40am
Brooklyn, NY (Kings County)

Please tell me, with this chart,

Will I get the Mortgage Loan Coordinator position starting in August 24th?

thank you all who have read this chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_will_i_get_the_mortgage_loan_coordinator_hr_64289_11628.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_will_i_get_the_mortgage_loan_coordinator_hr_64289_11628.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 32

rafaella

I think yes! Moon applies to Sun, Sun is so well dignified, good job! Venus is rx back into Leo, the job. When did you start in your current position? Moon/Venus separation shows when you started in the current job, which perhaps was about 2 years? Moon translates Venus to Sun. So your current position will help you get back into your previous one.

The only issue is Venus squares Saturn, Saturn rules your 4th, some re-adjustment perhaps? Or something to do with home/family/kids.

Let us know what happens! Good luck! :)

Amy

Rafaella - here is the timeline for this job that I have had for almost 5 years now within the same company.

August 31, 2010 - started with the bank at the call center and was promoted several times within the company

August 24, 2014 - was promoted to the Corporate Center, brokerage firm near my home, 8 min away, very convenient, making more money but really sweating it out every day with brokerage calls. I knew what I was getting into, but wanted to try it out.

To date, I have done well, but I did get a written notice from my managers, saying that they want me to do better and stop asking so many questions, I panicked.

My managers know me and like me, and its not usual for the unit managers to allow anyone to "Post Out" before their year is over, but due to the fact that I have been overexceeding in other areas and being the #3 person in my department with good numbers, they said they would allow me to post out as I told them I wanted to go back "retrograde so it seems" to Home loans.

I have been looking everyday at the internal employee postings to stay at this company which has given me security and seniority since I have been in Arizona. I only saw this job posting today and quickly applied from home.

I want to stay with this company.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that there is another internal job at Home Loans that I can start on September 21st. There will be an 8 week class that I would have to go to so I can get "readjusted" to the new policies. This is actually the same job that I left 1 year ago to go to the current one that I have. I should have just stayed there, but, i wanted to do something, and try something different. I am in Wealth Claims and its really hard, brokerage calls and such. Its MUCH FURTHER AWAY, in Phoenix, but that is another possibility.

I really want to stay closer to home, and that is the position I applied for this afternoon. The one I am asking about.

My managers will support me and I know I will be missed, but I want to go back to Home Loans and NOT answer calls anymore.

:wink:

rafaella

Thanks for the background, I think you will get back into homeloans, but not sure if its the one that starts in Aug or the one in Sept. I'm not sure what Venus/Saturn square could mean, perhaps its the distance or some other issue that will pop up afterwards. Lets see what happens!

Best wishes to you!

Amy

I will be going on vacation from 8/10-8/14th and I want to have a good time and look forward to positive things with work when I get back.

Could this mean that I might change my mind about the distance from the sept 21st Home Loans position. Its way far. but I have to make the drive.

I am only 8 min from my house now, I work for the "corporate offices" and the other job, that starts on August 24th, is in the next building,

that would be great if I can get that one.

can you tell me, is there a way, or a special chart that I can do that will accurately tell what will be the outcome, which job I will get or if I will stay at my present one and get better?

please advise as this is very important to me

thank you so much for looking

Amy

Rafaela, are you analyzing this chart as if it were my 2nd job?

My question is about a specific job (Mortgage Loan Coordinator, which starts on August 24th) -

Can we please look at the 10th house ruler Moon?

thank you so much.

Amy

Carlos, please clarify your question.

I have been with this company since aug 2010, I have grown to have a good reputation within my company with managers and peers, this company also provides growth from within, so if someone is at a dept for a while, does well and wants a change, this company will offer them that opportunity to "post out" and go to another section.

can you read my chart about this job? I want to get into this department on August 24th

thank you

Amy

RAFAELLA PEASE LOOK:

I was let go today, this afternoon at 3:30pm. I knew this time would come, I even sent a current chart here to ask, will I get a new job?

I am worried, however, I am still rehirable at the bank. I was with them for almost 5 years, I hated answering phones.

I am still waiting for the lady I interviewed with last week in the Phoenix office where I used to work to see if can go back (retrograde) to Home Loans. I know she will call my manager, who is good and will tell her what happened. but I know that I need a job.

going to temp agency in the morning for an interview.

I cant go to vacation upset

I want to start a temp job at least when I get back to get money.

please, look at my chart Rafaella to see if I am going to get a job soon?

even if its a temp one, I need it.

wish this lady would call me back so I can go back to the company. I have many years here stability and security

what am I going to do????

Carlos23

Banned
No.
Amy: Why? Do you want to get a inferior (compared to Yours) position? It's much better to stay (Sorry for being offensive before! I was confusedly drawing from perceptions of Evil.++Now I am mostly Fine [extremely-Hera1]P-unkt.+)Amen
P-unkT

rafaella

RAFAELLA PEASE LOOK:

I was let go today, this afternoon at 3:30pm. I knew this time would come, I even sent a current chart here to ask, will I get a new job?

I am worried, however, I am still rehirable at the bank. I was with them for almost 5 years, I hated answering phones.

I am still waiting for the lady I interviewed with last week in the Phoenix office where I used to work to see if can go back (retrograde) to Home Loans. I know she will call my manager, who is good and will tell her what happened. but I know that I need a job.

going to temp agency in the morning for an interview.

I cant go to vacation upset

I want to start a temp job at least when I get back to get money.

please, look at my chart Rafaella to see if I am going to get a job soon?

even if its a temp one, I need it.

wish this lady would call me back so I can go back to the company. I have many years here stability and security

what am I going to do????

Hey Amy,

I saw you have a couple of new charts, but I rather stick with this original one, and as I told you, a job is coming. I think Venus/Saturn was the sack from the previous one. I wasn't sure what that aspect meant but now we know.

Moon trine to dignified Sun looks very good. And because it rules a different sign in 10th its a new job/location so probably not with your current bank/employer that sacked you. I do hope you get that job you had recent interview for.

Good luck and Please update!

Amy

wow, thank you so much for replying and spending time looking at this chart for me Rafaella.

I am wanting to ask you, as I am wanting to be clear on this....

I did post for a different question though, it was on that interview I had last week with the Financial call center position. They really liked me, and even had me sit with one of the agents. The job is something that I want to pursue. I passed the tests at the agency and all looks great.

I feel that I will get it, the manager who interviewed me and I were having a great interview and she loved my questions as well.

they need 15 people to start on the 17th (great, when I get back, she knows I will be out of town this week) but because it was so late in the day, she said Monday they will call the agency since the hiring dept has gone for the day.

Will I get this Job Rafaella? that is why I put a different thread/chart?

The other question is the money? I can take about $1.00 less than what I was making at the former company...I don't know what will happen, I don't want to be picky (but I have a mortgage). does it seem like they would compensate me?

perhaps that would be in a different thread? or wait until I get the call.

Rafaella, so, you do not have to see the other thread? I placed it in here right after I got home from the interview.

thank you again, like I said, for your time, I just thought you would have to see the other chart since its more specific about the outcome?