Lunar Eclipse Effect?

princess valhalla

What are some of the effects of this eclipse?
Personally, I have Mercury at 12 degrees 50 min Sag
Jupiter 10 deg 12 min Virgo
Mars 11 deg 45 min Virgo

So far today, my car is broke down, couldn't go to work today, stuck at house and have to figure out how I'm going to get this fixed!

lilly02

Hello,

I have the Moon from lunar eclipse :conjunct: IC, :opposition: MC, :square: :saturn:.
Nothing happenned.

Last year when the solar eclipse affected my IC and MC I had two important events in the same period related to my house and my work.

This lunar eclipse is more internal ( for the moment).

poyi

Premium Member
I had lunar eclipse conjuncted my natal Jupiter at exact degrees also conjuncted my natal IC & SN and Uranus. It was opposited to my MC/vertex in 10th house also. No physical harm to me or my home, few more days till returning to work on Thursday not sure what had happened to workplace.

My brother in law and nephew were both having high temperature from flu in hong kong my sister was busy looking after them. I only about my long lost contact father...

Natal Jupiter rules both 4 and 7th house. There was a man from overseas (Sagittarius) suddenly said many things to me...one of the shocking word was he wanted to date me that made my day very colourful lol

Jupiter Taurus has been in my 9th house for a while now and will enter 10th cusp later on. It made trine to my natal 5th house moon and together with Venus Rx will trine my natal AC, Mars then Venus and makes it opposition to the natal 4th and 7th house ruler Jupiter.

Last edited:

princess valhalla

Hello Jerry and Poyi.

I had to think about that for a minute, it was around the ages of 13 1/2 to 14 1/2. Well what really comes to mind is around that time I attempted suicide. First time, only time. I intentionally overdosed on pills, had to have my stomach pumped. At that time I experimented with drugs, ran away on several occasions, developed an eating disorder.
It did come to a head around 15 years old. My parents put me in a residential treatment program for depression and anorexia. I stayed there for a little over a month until I had put on sufficient weight and my depression was under control.
Out of curiousity, what was going on astrologically during that time for me?

poyi

Premium Member
Hello Jerry and Poyi.

I had to think about that for a minute, it was around the ages of 13 1/2 to 14 1/2. Well what really comes to mind is around that time I attempted suicide. First time, only time. I intentionally overdosed on pills, had to have my stomach pumped. At that time I experimented with drugs, ran away on several occasions, developed an eating disorder.
It did come to a head around 15 years old. My parents put me in a residential treatment program for depression and anorexia. I stayed there for a little over a month until I had put on sufficient weight and my depression was under control.
Out of curiousity, what was going on astrologically during that time for me?

Princess

Thank you for sharing such as personal and painful event. I am glad life had already a lot better for you :). You can have a look of the Saturn to personal planets and the moon nodes connections to houses for that time.

With love
Po yi

poyi

Premium Member
Jerry

It is 6th of June.

Transit Jupiter had completed trine with natal Mars few days ago.
Today Transit Venus Rx and Sun had made a square to transit Virgo Mars. Transit Virgo Mars conjuncts natal AC and Eros.

Progressed Moon opposites to natal POF, Moon as the ruler of POF.

Eclipse Sagittarius "triggered" my natal anti-vertex, south node, Jupiter, the midpoint of Moon and Pluto as well as the ruler of 4th and 7th houses. Natal Jupiter conjuncts Uranus sudden changes...Transit Jupiter in 9th house, oversea, foreigner.

All the best to myself

Po yi

JerryRR

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for sharing.
you said
...what was going on astrologically during that time.

A Lunar Eclipse con Natal Mercury,ME/NN.Gem/Sag=2/8th.
Transiting Saturn con SNode.
Pluto on the Dsc,etc.
Suggest you have a look at your 92 Solar Return + Solar Arc Directions.

Hope this post finds you and your family well.
Keep dodging those bullets!

Best Wishes.
Jerry.