Once again

MysticMelody

Hi, here we go again. The father of my baby is bringing me to court AGAIN. in 4 months I was in court 4 TIMES. and my baby is only 3.5 months old. The father of my baby was abusive during my pregnancy. He was abusive toward my family. So I broke this relationship off. He was out of picture for the beast part of my pregnancy.
He brought me to court 3 weeks before my due date. I was in court when my baby was 2 weeks old, He brought me to court when she was 2 months old and now (she is 3.5 months old). I am tired. I am obeying every court ruling. I am being accomodating to his requests. Now he is asking for more.
I want to ask for my attorney's fees and fight his unreasonable request. (he asks for overnight visists with 3.5 months old baby, who is breastfed)

Can you help me. I cast a horary chart.
What outcome from 17-MAR-2011 court hearing will be.
Dr.Farr and others can you look at the chart?

My best regards

Attachments

• what_outcome_of_court_hearing_17mar2011_hr_80354_15721.jpg
    what_outcome_of_court_hearing_17mar2011_hr_80354_15721.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 17

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

The primary problem with this chart is the South Node posited in the 10th house (house of the judge): this casts a considerable degree of uncertainty over this chart delineation (in my opinion) because it adds an element of chaos to the most important signifying house in the matter: that of the judge (the 10th house)

However...

-1st house = querent = Virgo = Mercury significator
-7th house = ex husband/plaintiff = Pisces = Jupiter significator
-10th house = judge (who alone will settle this issue) = Gemini = Mercury significator
-Jupiter (ex) posited in 8th house (endings, terminations) = + for querent
-querent & judge significator, Mercury, in angular 7th house (+ for querent) but in its detriment (- for querent) so = a net neutral influence
-Jupiter, Mercury (and also Moon) have no aspects among them: = a neutral influence (possibly a no-action either way influence re to this forthcoming hearing)
-Part of Fortune is in 2nd house ($) which is + for querent, but it is also conjunct an rx Saturn, which indicates delay, blockage, which is - for querent; so here again we find a net neutral influence
-the Part of Lawsuits (asc+mercury-mars) falls @ 29 Virgo, in the querent's house (1st house): this is a very bright spot (note that querent, judge and Part of Lawsuits ALL have the same significator, Mercury) This is + for querent...

So, adding it up, it is, certainly, NOT negative for the querent-in fact I predict that the querent will prevail-or mostly prevail; but there could be more delay, appeals, and I don't think the judge will grant all that the querent hopes for-at least not in this scheduled hearing. The Part of Lawsuits in the querent's house is very favorable for the querent, but especially that South Node in the judge's house (the 10th house) casts some amount of shadow over the judge's actions (or lack of action)...

MysticMelody

Dr.Farr
Thank you! One battle at the time. well can win a war.
But I am tired I am at end of my financial resources not talking about emotional.