Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-19-2020, 04:45 AM

Together 2.5 yrs but rocky for last 1.5 yrs.

I've been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years, but I've been on the verge of wanting to end things pretty much since he moved in with me 1.5 years ago.

I have never had our synastry read before, but would like some insight now.

We have started couples counselling a few weeks ago, and while things seemed to be getting better in the beginning, I'm not sure if I can count on it being a long term remedy. Any little disagreement somehow turns into a huge argument and he unfairly blames me for the whole thing.

One of the things that really stood out to me in our synastry is the harmonious mercury aspects... I thought we would have great communication! While we get along well when things are good, and we have the same taste when it comes to a lot of things, our emotional/intimate communication (that is so vital for relationships) is nearly non-existant.

So, with that in mind, just curious to know what strengths/weaknesses I guess are prevalent in the chart. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CC2FAEEF-88E5-4D62-9B44-E6ED6273F16C.jpg (40.2 KB, 3 views)

Tags
rocky