Hades in natal chart

Tomato

I have Hades in Gemini 6th house and Hades square Saturn, opposite Moon (Saturn in Pisces 3rd house, Moon in Sagittarius 12th house). Can you give me some information about this? Thank you!

Last edited:

timbost

Best source for interpretation of Hades & other transneptunians is Alfred Witte's Rules for Planetary Pictures. Moon/Hades=Saturn denotes loss, separation, hostility & worries through enmity. That's based on a very tight orb, with Saturn at the Moon/Hades midpoint.

greybeard

I see you are studying attributes of asteroids and sundry space debris. This must mean you have already mastered the attributes of the signs and ten major planets. Congratulations!

Opal

Premium Member
If you have an interest in anything, whether it be astrology or another subject matter, do not allow yourself to be dissuaded from learning.

Hades is called a transneptunian planet, used mainly in what is called Uranian Astrology. It is one of the hypothetical planets used in the study of Uranian Astrology. A woman I know used to study it. She is strongly Aquarian.

Hades realms are of archeology, antiques, debilitation, disgust, details, garbage, waste, excavation, history, past lives, poverty and psychology.

Enjoy your journey.

Opal

Premium Member
it doesn't exist
u r living a fantasy world, u r not in reality, it's bad astrology.

Hi Bjorkstrand

I did not say that it did or didn’t exist. I gave tomato the information available to me in my books, for tomato to make up his own mind, based on the information available on the subject he asked about. And you sir are rather presumptuous, as to my life. I try not to tell people what to think, I prefer them to think for themselves.......makes for better conversation. Everyone should decide based on information they read or experience what they think for themselves.