Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
Well is that because your spiritual power is weak?

I remember that you have some Cap in your chart. Don't let the Cap energy wear you down too much ;)

Thank you. It’s a difficult time at the moment and it doesn’t help with things happening to me a lot and this astrologer to top it off said my energy is weak! I keep getting ppl hating on me for no reason. I’m kind helpful caring genuine and ppl just don’t seem to take to me and now it’s got to the stage I’m sick of it! I don’t show off or anything infact these days I’m extra humble but I have this thing on me and I don’t know what it is. You can brush things off and have thick skin but there comes a lot it’s far too much and everything is turning upside down

Sorry to rant 😢

Gemini888

Thank you. It’s a difficult time at the moment and it doesn’t help with things happening to me a lot and this astrologer to top it off said my energy is weak!

If it's someone on here then I wouldn't bother much. I've had people say things about me here and I just learn to let it slide. Do you feel that your energy is weak? If not then you don't have to bother ;)

Hkk

Account Closed
If it's someone on here then I wouldn't bother much. I've had people say things about me here and I just learn to let it slide. Do you feel that your energy is weak? If not then you don't have to bother ;)

No not on here. If it was on here it wouldn’t bother me.

Outside world in general. I think there is something. How would I know if it’s weak? All I know is something doesn’t feel right

Gemini888

No not on here. If it was on here it wouldn’t bother me.

Outside world in general. I think there is something. How would I know if it’s weak? All I know is something doesn’t feel right
I can't really comment because I don't know the backstory of that claim. In which context did someone say your energy is weak?

Hkk

Account Closed
I can't really comment because I don't know the backstory of that claim. In which context did someone say your energy is weak?

I was talking about my career and they confirmed that lately ppl are hating on me and if I noticed this. I said yes. It’s true. It’s like I’ve done something wrong to them but don’t know them. She said I have a blockage and my spiritual energy is weak. I don’t even know

Gemini888

I was talking about my career and they confirmed that lately ppl are hating on me and if I noticed this. I said yes. It’s true. It’s like I’ve done something wrong to them but don’t know them. She said I have a blockage and my spiritual energy is weak. I don’t even know
Sounds like a marketing ploy to me, if that was a paid session.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

C!!!! Am I glad to see/hear/read you!! 😍😍

Where have u been? You always lighten and brighten up my day/night xx

Why do you feel drained 😳xx

This years just been awful, its been non stop. :sad:

Planet mars is the culprit he's just given me a final last punch in the guts before leaving me alone!!!!!!!!!