Will I get the job? Should I edit my CV to get the job?

Salme

Hello!

Would anybody please interpret this horary for me? The question is - Will I get the job?

I mean the exact vacancy of an event manager in a big hotel chain. Mercury is 10th and 1st and is strong. The position is very cool and I fit in very well.

But this Venus square Moon, also Moon voc is :unsure:

I assume all this signifies some contradiction between my networking skills + cultural background (Gemini Venus) and the ability to subordinate and do the routine paper/ analytical job. Venus rules 9th house in Taurus - does it possibly signify the foreign manager (and head of the depatment which is hiring)? As for now they pushed the hold button of "we will contact you soon". I see they are coming back to my CV at a job site - for the third time. As I if there is huge interest and also some doubt.

I have no doubt in meeting the venusian requirements (knowledge of market, fluent spoken languages, socializing skills), but should i add more Virgo - like professional terminology to my CV, stress my knowledge of computer programms and features? Or should i just wait?

So the second question - should I edit my CV (now after it was seen) or just wait?

++ Might this square also mean imbalance between my salary expectations and the budget they have for this postion? ((Ruler of the second (Venus) vs ruler of the 11th (Moon)))
++ It could also mean the doubts of me as an emplyee (Virgo), because the bigger part of the CV is free-lance projects (Gemini). This I can not edit for sure. Subjectively they are really equal - those Venus and Moon. There is really not much staff with the same skills, but my ability to subordinated is not ok. I speculate that Moon's negativity fades away as it moves to Libra, Venus' sign and my stronger points become more visible to the employer. But chances are this is what I want to see.

So this is probably the third question - maybe I should forget the corporate aspirations at all? Should I concentrate on freelance options?

Thank you!

Attachments

• fsofn6f2lwe8iyhf2ap2zgsa0q84ebb.gif
    fsofn6f2lwe8iyhf2ap2zgsa0q84ebb.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

tikana

I m getting strange yes on a job.. Moon conj mh
Regarding resume..thats 3rd house mars...cazimi...its good as it gets..

The only thing i dont like is merc in 12th then going retro at 11 hits 29 leo

T

IleneK

Premium Member
I m getting strange yes on a job.. Moon conj mh
Regarding resume..thats 3rd house mars...cazimi...its good as it gets..

The only thing i dont like is merc in 12th then going retro at 11 hits 29 leo

T

Tik, just FYI
Moon is in 1st.
The icon near the MH with crescent Moon over a cross is possibily Black Moon Lillith?

Salme

Hello!
Thank you much for cheering opinion :love:

It's a town which was small and provincial for a long time and then held the Olympics was washed all over by the easy money and just starts being invaded by bigger players. The market in general and the job market too are quite unstable.

I am literally bombarded by small companies, but the problem is I am overqualified which is easily revealed during an interview. So you can write in three languages, edit, do marketing and web analyses, PR, presentation and graphic design? Wow! We want all that + your strategy, mediaplanning and initiative and all for the same salary - because sorry, it's the average salary on the market. This lasts for like a month.

I really know better what those small firms need to get better branding and revenue. So as for now the free-lance consultancy or project work seems a better choice.

And yet - the big fishes (with better social packaging compensation refined supervisors and staff etc) keep circling around :confused:

Will wait then just for fun and post an update.

Thank you!

PS. The icon by MH is Selena the White Moon. Russian astrologers interpret it as an idealistic "angelic" part, not the higher self or good luck in earthly matters but more about spiritual mission and good karma.

tikana

Hello!
Thank you much for cheering opinion :love:

It's a town which was small and provincial for a long time and then held the Olympics was washed all over by the easy money and just starts being invaded by bigger players. The market in general and the job market too are quite unstable.

I am literally bombarded by small companies, but the problem is I am overqualified which is easily revealed during an interview. So you can write in three languages, edit, do marketing and web analyses, PR, presentation and graphic design? Wow! We want all that + your strategy, mediaplanning and initiative and all for the same salary - because sorry, it's the average salary on the market. This lasts for like a month.

I really know better what those small firms need to get better branding and revenue. So as for now the free-lance consultancy or project work seems a better choice.

And yet - the big fishes (with better social packaging compensation refined supervisors and staff etc) keep circling around :confused:

Will wait then just for fun and post an update.

Thank you!

PS. The icon by MH is Selena the White Moon. Russian astrologers interpret it as an idealistic "angelic" part, not the higher self or good luck in earthly matters but more about spiritual mission and good karma.

Trad astrology does not deal with selena... I do öove the underworld trilogy