Whats she feeling right now?

Flight2pluto

I have been trying to wooo this girl, i am just wondering if i have had success especially tonight i sent her uplifting msgs since she had been under the weather. She seemed responsive. Wondering if I am making progress.

What is she feeling/thinking about me right now?
Is it romantic?

Attachments

• Img24.jpg
    Img24.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Chrysalis

You sure are :joyful: her L3/venus is in a pitted degree but in the terms of your L5, venus exalts the moon that's just left her, so you did a good job :wink:

In this instance, id see the pitted degree she's in, as her not being so forthcoming with you, regardless of how she enjoyed the msgs. This could just be because she is under the weather like you say.

Flight2pluto

You sure are :joyful: her L3/venus is in a pitted degree but in the terms of your L5, venus exalts the moon that's just left her, so you did a good job :wink:

In this instance, id see the pitted degree she's in, as her not being so forthcoming with you, regardless of how she enjoyed the msgs. This could just be because she is under the weather like you say.

Thank you :happy: lets hope that changes soon and she opens up to me :whistling: