Is this a Good Business idea ?

Ruben

What do you think ? Not sure what the chart is saying.

https://ibb.co/gPcNFd

Thanks in advance !

petosiris

Banned
Is secrecy an integral part in the success of this business idea?

It is a New Moon, but it is above the horizon. (or perhaps you meant that it is in XII with Mercury?)

Ruben, ideas that are evident are better initiated with a visible Moon. So the idea might not turn out too well. Also Mercury, Sun and Jupiter (and the preceding New Moon) are declining and squared by Mars, while the Lot of Fortune does not have the rays of benefics. So, I personally would say no. If it is entertainment or hiking tourism oriented (I use sidereal zodiac and Hellenistic techniques, Taurus rising, Venus in II), there will be little success in it initially, but it will not turn out well imo. I am also curious, did the idea come suddenly and unexpected, or from a family member?

Last edited:

Ruben

Thanks for answering. Yes, completely in a sudden way and inspired by a female friend related to tourism.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

CT means "secrecy" as in, OP is not giving much away in regards to this business idea.

Explaining a little about what this business idea is, would help.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

No, petosiris got it. New Moon right on the cusp of the 12th - that's where the secrecy comment stems from. I can respect people who decide to remain cagey about specifics.

The New Moon is also on Algol where the 10th house ruler is on Altair and in the 8th house - it's not a very laid-back set of markers if you're thinking about going into the tourist industry.

The chart is conflicting with the open-handed desire of opening a tourist based business.

Ruben

Thanks for answering. For what i read here it seems like a strange chart for a touristic business, seems like the chart is saying a solid NO.

What i found a bit disconcerting is POF conjunción ASC, in theory should be quite a strong sígnal of success but it seems that is not enough.

JUPITERASC

Thanks for answering. For what i read here it seems like a strange chart for a touristic business, seems like the chart is saying a solid NO.

What i found a bit disconcerting is POF conjunción ASC, in theory should be quite a strong sígnal of success but it seems that is not enough.
When the Part of Fortune is on the ascendant it means it is New Moon.
i.e.
it is because it is New Moon :smile:
that the Part of Fortune will be on the ascendant.