cant find my id card help! :(

Januarystorm

i lost my id- i dont know exactly when but it must have been between now and the 15th of january, i thought i would find it somewhere in the house after i de-cluttered everything, seeing it was kind of a mess during the time i probably lost it.

now having everything organized its still missing so now i am wondering maybe i lost it somewhere else and its not in my house at all?

so i drew a horary chart

my findings so far:

1. moon is in fall- not a good sign
2. BUT moon IS conjunct jupiter- good sign?
3. first lord mercury (me) and 2 lord venus (my id card) ARE in the same house- in the same sign even- and the lord of that house is saturn who sits in the 4th house- also in his own home
4. i have heard of astrologers using the pars fortunae specifically to locate a missing item- here its literally near the ic- which also would mean house- right?! maybe even the kitchen?
5. 4th lord jupiter being in the 3d house could mean somewhere closeby- maybe i left it at a friends or a neighbour?
6. also the involvement of the 3d (closeby/neighbours) and the 7th (other people) and the 11th (friends) all in one house could i have left it at my friends house that lives near me somewhere?

i would greatly appreciate your input

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-02-07 om 20.36.42.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-02-07 om 20.36.42.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 24

Sunrise

i lost my id- i dont know exactly when but it must have been between now and the 15th of january, i thought i would find it somewhere in the house after i de-cluttered everything, seeing it was kind of a mess during the time i probably lost it.

now having everything organized its still missing so now i am wondering maybe i lost it somewhere else and its not in my house at all?

so i drew a horary chart

my findings so far:

1. moon is in fall- not a good sign
2. BUT moon IS conjunct jupiter- good sign?
3. first lord mercury (me) and 2 lord venus (my id card) ARE in the same house- in the same sign even- and the lord of that house is saturn who sits in the 4th house- also in his own home
4. i have heard of astrologers using the pars fortunae specifically to locate a missing item- here its literally near the ic- which also would mean house- right?! maybe even the kitchen?
5. 4th lord jupiter being in the 3d house could mean somewhere closeby- maybe i left it at a friends or a neighbour?
6. also the involvement of the 3d (closeby/neighbours) and the 7th (other people) and the 11th (friends) all in one house could i have left it at my friends house that lives near me somewhere?

i would greatly appreciate your input

dear hey. I will make an try!
Very good analysis from your side!

My point is that you will find your lost id card!!!!

i have heard of astrologers using the pars fortunae specifically to locate a missing item- here its literally near the ic- which also would mean house- right?!
Yes

BUT moon IS conjunct jupiter- good sign?
yes but is the Lord of your 4th house

first lord mercury (me) and 2 lord venus (my id card) ARE in the same house- in the same sign even- and the lord of that house is saturn who sits in the 4th house- also in his own home
in there is the Sun. This usually means that lost items are not visible. But also the person concerned can not see well either. Burns to learn.

good luck