Node placement

UraSatVen1029

I've been researching both the house placement and the sign placement but I really can't see how to merge them as one so that I could understand them better.

I have Leo North Node in the 8th house. I've been trying to urge myself to grow into that area but I don't know where to start. I have Uranus as dominant planet and I have some aspects and a Moon aquarius. I really struggle on this one. The people I meet have this nodal placement too ( just not in the 8th house) but they have their Leo planets and I get kinda jealous that they can channel it better.

Plus the 8th house thing? I'm not sure too. I mean, I have a lot of Scorpionic energy. I have three planets in scorpio, mars in the 8th and some pluto aspects (most of them are minor though)

Just how do I gel these two? Have any ideas?

Osamenor

Staff member
It really depends on your whole chart. Just describing the sign and house placements isn't enough. It's your chart as a whole that tells the story. I would need to see your chart before I could attempt to answer your question.

UraSatVen1029

It really depends on your whole chart. Just describing the sign and house placements isn't enough. It's your chart as a whole that tells the story. I would need to see your chart before I could attempt to answer your question.

http://imgur.com/a/6vLtT I appreciate your help!!

Salme

Wow! Such angular chart, wonderful. Scorpio and Aqua are both about liberation and transformation, but they use different instruments to do so. If you have a tooth ache Scorpio would pull the tooth out. Aquarius would look for some unusual ways of curing it. Mantra singin', swallowing unimproved mediction, do the whole 3D scan of your body to look the source of tooth ache in a brain or liver.

Both are problem solvers. Meaning - they deal with tooth ache as some abstract problem. Scorpio just solves it the shortest way possible. Aqua would rather write a book called "Tooth ache and problem solving". No mater if the guy whose tooth was aching occasionally dies as a result.

Interesting how you deal with that.
I wrote there in my thread and all my experience tells me - unless you decipher the SN musings and connections you can't move to leonine confidence. Aquarius is giving just too much possibility. Scorpio will doubt each and any of them and try to destroy any excess.

My Mom has this birthday and quite much water in her chart. NN in Virgo. She did organic chemistry, has her own patented type of plastic (polymeric material).

But you are so young, I bet you haven't discovered half of your planets yet. Fascinating. Wish you good luck with that wonderful bunch. Smells like genius to me :rightful:

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

Wow! Such angular chart, wonderful. Scorpio and Aqua are both about liberation and transformation, but they use different instruments to do so. If you have a tooth ache Scorpio would pull the tooth out. Aquarius would look for some unusual ways of curing it. Mantra singin', swallowing unimproved mediction, do the whole 3D scan of your body to look the source of tooth ache in a brain or liver.

Both are problem solvers. Meaning - they deal with tooth ache as some abstract problem. Scorpio just solves it the shortest way possible. Aqua would rather write a book called "Tooth ache and problem solving". No mater if the guy whose tooth was aching occasionally dies as a result.

Interesting how you deal with that.
I wrote there in my thread and all my experience tells me - unless you decipher the SN musings and connections you can't move to leonine confidence. Aquarius is giving just too much possibility. Scorpio will doubt each and any of them and try to destroy any excess.

My Mom has this birthday and quite much water in her chart. NN in Virgo. She did organic chemistry, has her own patented type of plastic (polymeric material).

But you are so young, I bet you haven't discovered half of your planets yet. Fascinating. Wish you good luck with that wonderful bunch. Smells like genius to me :rightful:

Can you elaborate more? Like how Aquarius is giving 'too much possibility' and how Scorpio doubts too much?

Genius in what way? Hahaha I'm kinda lost here

GeminiSun

You don't have to get the 8th House. From my experience it gets YOU! I have Sun, Mercury and South Node there. Your life will fall apart and you will have to put it back together in a whole new way one day. And during that process you will pick up 8th House traits.

UraSatVen1029

You don't have to get the 8th House. From my experience it gets YOU! I have Sun, Mercury and South Node there. Your life will fall apart and you will have to put it back together in a whole new way one day. And during that process you will pick up 8th House traits.

I see.

Good lawd that makes me anxious

AtlanticPacific

So glad this thread was started as I've been thinking a lot about the NN lately. I too have it in the 8th house (Virgo), and I have 5 planets in Scorp w/ an Aquari rising. And I must admit, I'm having trouble understanding what both the NN in the 8th and the SN in the 2nd mean for me as it applies to my life path and lessons that must be learned. Does SN in 2nd mean you need to focus away from "me me me" and material possessions and instead focus on inner transformation and/or joint resources (NN in 8)? Still unclear for me personally on how NN in 8th relates with my path forward.. :unsure:

What GeminiSun just wrote I definitely relate with!! :andy:

UraSatVen1029

So glad this thread was started as I've been thinking a lot about the NN lately. I too have it in the 8th house (Virgo), and I have 5 planets in Scorp w/ an Aquari rising. And I must admit, I'm having trouble understanding what both the NN in the 8th and the SN in the 2nd mean for me as it applies to my life path and lessons that must be learned. Does SN in 2nd mean you need to focus away from "me me me" and material possessions and instead focus on inner transformation and/or joint resources (NN in 8)? Still unclear for me personally on how NN in 8th relates with my path forward.. :unsure:

What GeminiSun just wrote I definitely relate with!! :andy:

Thats fascinating!! In what way did the 8th house get to you? What kind of experience was it?