Zodiacal Releasing Method

SagiCap

I was on Chris Brennan's site and read about a method called Zodiacal Releasing. He writes that is is a "more reliable tool for predicting the future".

Description of Zodiacal Releasing

ZR.jpg
One of the major draws for western astrologers who have been studying Indian astrology over the past few decades are the 'dasha' systems, which are employed by Indian astrologers in order to divide a native's life into broad periods of time.

Over the past 15 years, as a result of recent translations, a whole set of equivalent techniques known as 'time-lord' systems have been uncovered in the early western tradition. Some of these techniques have been lost for centuries as a result of the scattered transmission of horoscopic astrology over the past 2,000 years.
HERE

I am wondering if anyone has used it. (Maybe I'll take the course).

[overly long quote against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Ledzion

ever so briefly ....

Releasing the debt from the Crab takes for 25 years because of the Moon.

Releasing the debt from the Lion takes 19 years because of the Sun.

Releasing the debt from the Twins or the Virgin takes 20 years because of Mercury.

Releasing the debt from the Bull or the Balance takes 8 years because of Venus.

Releasing the debt from the Scorpion or the Ram takes 15 years because of Mars.

Releasing the debt from the Fishes or the Centaur takes 12 years because of Jupiter.

Releasing the debt of Capricorn the Goat Horned One takes 27 years because of Saturn (affected by the opposition of the Moon).

Releasing the debt of Aquarius the Water Pourer takes 30 years because of Saturn (affected by the opposition of the Sun).

how this works in theory:

If you would carefully contemplate how winds can cause a boat to sail freely forward or how contrary winds can delay the journey of the boat (the so called destiny), you will find the key to Zodiacal Releasing.

When the debt of an Image has been released, it is similar to "completing a chapter in the novel of life."

Some chapters of your life you will be glad to end!

If you are born during the day, Mars can cause many dangers while activated. If you are born during night (like me), then Saturn can cause many delays while activated. Venus provides wonderful effects when activated, if Venus is well placed natally. The same with all the other planets: according to their location in the heavens at birth, the quality of the Releasing will judged to amount to good or evil fortune, as determined by the horoscope itself.

To start, simply count the number of years from the Lot of Fortune, beginning in the Image it is found in. You will duly note when the Releasing has come to those angular positions (cosmically or genentheologically). For when the releasing comes to one of the pivots, the effects of the planet in releasing can be observed and predicted.

And is it accurate ? Oh yes ! It puts attackers of astrologers to shame, my dear friends.

If you are bright and you have penetrated the arcane language I have intentionally used in writing, you may wish to delineate Lady Ga Ga's horoscope. It is a prime example of how fame, good fortune and success can be predicted using Zodiacal Releasing.

If you have read this far and wish to learn more, know one thing first. I have intentionally left your mouths watering for more ... giving you just a taste of the vast propensities available to you through the wisdom of the ancient Hellenistic Astrologers. Most importantly, I want you to know this ....

ZODIAC RELEASING IS BUT ONE OF MANY OTHER TECHNIQUES USED IN MAKING ACCURATE PREDICTION !

Chris Brennan is not the only one offering classes on ZR; and I know of one enigmatic astrologer who is currently writing his own course and his own books on the topic of Hellenistic Astrology.

Joseph Ledzion ~*~

dr. farr

Yes there is a lot to the Time Lords (chronocrators) There is considerable evidence that it was the Greco/Persian time-lord systems which were taken over into Vedic astrology as the several dasha systems of prognostics.

I usually apply Pauline profections for such purposes (with some use of SR's and simple symbolic progressions), but I have been investigating more into the ancient Greco/Persian time lord/firdaria/chronocrator concepts and methodologies.

JUPITERASC

Yes there is a lot to the Time Lords (chronocrators) There is considerable evidence that it was the Greco/Persian time-lord systems which were taken over into Vedic astrology as the several dasha systems of prognostics.

I usually apply Pauline profections for such purposes (with some use of SR's and simple symbolic progressions), but I have been investigating more into the ancient Greco/Persian time lord/firdaria/chronocrator concepts and methodologies.

Here's a link to a pdf with an example of Zodiacal Releasing using John Kerry US politician http://www.projecthindsight.com/articles/Zodiacal Releasing - John Kerry.pdf :smile:

Pegasus13

ZR is a method from the 2nd century astrologer Vettius Valens.
I invite you to check out Joseph Crane's website:
{deleted link by moderator}

He recently used ZR to predict the winner of the U.S. Presidential election.

JUPITERASC

ZR is a method from the 2nd century astrologer Vettius Valens.
I invite you to check out Joseph Crane's website:
{deleted by moderator}

He recently used ZR to predict the winner of the U.S. Presidential election.
Read the original for free - Vettius Valens Anthologies translated by Professor Riley free gratis and for nothing :smile: http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

More predictions of the winner of the US Presidential election at http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6978&highlight=releasing

zoidsoft

What is currently known as the zodiacal releasing method from Valens was called "zodiacal aphesis" for about 10 years between 1995 and 2005 because in the early days Schmidt had not decided upon a standard translation for the Greek word "aphesis". The technique was probably first introduced in the 2nd PHASE Conclave at Berkeley Springs in July 1995. I missed the first PHASE Conclave in 1994, but did attend the "Back to the Future" NCGR Conference that came about a day before in Princeton, NJ where they announced the 1st PHASE Conclave. The technique is more fully explained in book IV of Valens Anthology published in 1996, but we were discussing the technique in 1995 at the PHASE Conclave and using Robert Hands CW3 DOS program to study the charts of FDR, JFK and Nixon.

During this period I was begging Astrolabe, Esoteric Technologies and Cosmic Patterns to include the techniques we were finding in the Project Hindsight translations and was pretty much universally ignored until Matrix Software said that they were developing a program called "Windows on the Tradition" in 1998. Before this, Rob Hand suggested that I program these myself using Delphi (at the time owned by Borland Corp) around spring 1996. I finally finished the program that I named Zodiacal Aphesis 1.0 on Dec 31, 1997 and stopped programming because I expected Windows on the Tradition to come out, but it never did.

Eventually I came out with a program that was the first of it's kind dedicated to the translations of Project Hindsight, called Delphic Oracle. Those wanting to know about our early research into zodiacal releasing back in the 90's should visit:

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/