natural cure of gum disease?

chappygirl

Hi all

I have been struggling with gum disease for a few years now. I used to have very regular dental care but after a series of extremely painful surgical treatments, I stopped seeing the dentist. While i never had any fear to go to a dentist even as a kid, i now have to be sedated to go to an appointment.

Now my options are limited with expensive surgery with a roughly 50% success rate according to the dentist + several months of pain.

Before resorting to it, I want to know if there is a natural treatment, like oil pulling or herbs, that could cure my gum disease and if so, which one?

Knowing there is no aspect between moon/2nd (rules gum) or 2nd/10th (the cure), are moon trine 1st and moon trines 10th enough for a yes?

If any, what would point to the nature of the remedy?:
- the planet ruling the 10th or
- the ruler of the sign it is in or
- its dispositor?

can you help?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Myrrh gum powder placed around the tooth or pressed gently into the gum line will heal gum infection within a day or 2.it gives immediate relief.
Rahu

chappygirl

Myrrh gum powder placed around the tooth or pressed gently into the gum line will heal gum infection within a day or 2.it gives immediate relief.
Rahu

thanks Rahu.

Would you say myrrh would fit with 10th ruler of this chart?

Attachments

• naturalcure.jpg
    naturalcure.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 21

IleneK

Premium Member
I would just comment that the term, gum disease, is not infection but rather inflammation of the gums, called gingivitis. Dental hygiene is the only way to prevent or fend it off, and, if that doesn't work, you need to do the process your dentist has recommended. As I understand it, there are no natural remedies. Perhaps the following info fro the US National Institute of Health webpage on the subject may be of some assistance:

http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/oralhealth/Topics/GumDiseases/PeriodontalGumDisease.htm

rahu

Banned
As I understand it, there are no natural remedies..htm[/url][/QUOTE]

What your saying is ridiculous. Myrrh gum, baking soda and even salt will
cure gum infection.
rahu

IleneK

Premium Member
As I understand it, there are no natural remedies..htm[/url]
cure gum infection.
rahu
Thank you for your comment. You may have misunderstood my post. Your out of context excerpt of my post says something that I did not write.
I made no comment about the treatment of gum infection but rather chronic inflammatory condition of the gums following protracted infection, gingivitis, and it is called periodontal disease.
I am sure that your recommendations work well for more acute infection.

Last edited:

Julijana

As I understand it, there are no natural remedies..htm[/url]

cure gum infection.
rahu[/QUOTE]
Sometimes such long gum dieases comes from other dental infections. I had for this for 2 years until I got rid of 2 bad teeth (in the back) things got better quickly. Also there might be not onl teeth problem, but also something with the jaw bone, that should be checked out. First thing is to heal all teeth and then gums should get better.
Good luck, I know how this *****

rahu

Banned
cure gum infection.
rahu
Sometimes such long gum dieases comes from other dental infections. I had for this for 2 years until I got rid of 2 bad teeth (in the back) things got better quickly. Also there might be not onl teeth problem, but also something with the jaw bone, that should be checked out. First thing is to heal all teeth and then gums should get better.
Good luck, I know how this *****[/QUOTE]
this is very true,often the infection comes from the teeth, but still myrrh powder will heal both gum infections and it will kill the infection in the tooth as well, if that is the source of the problem. myrrh come will also set loose teeth, even if the roots are dead.

rahu

chappygirl

Indeed, it might be related to other things.

I have come across some research going on and this disease may come from a bacterial flora imbalance. Such bacteriaes are quite similar than the ones we have in the intestinal system. When there is an imbalance in them, disease show up.
This is also why some university research have confirmed that fermented food prevent from periodontitis.

This is also why some dentists offer some type of treatment that is non invasive apart from the usual treatments to get rid of tartar. instead of bone and gum graft, they try to re balance the bacterial flora we have in the mouth with different types of probiotics. and for that they ask for 6000$...

So from there, I wonder if natural cure is maybe the key for me, hence the chart.

chappygirl

Myrrh gum, baking soda and even salt will cure gum infection.

when I asked the chart, I had decided and started to use olive oil and coconut oil pulling. and from there, I wondered if that would work and casted this horary.
what planets, if any, could relate to "oil pulling"?

Julijana

Indeed, it might be related to other things.

I have come across some research going on and this disease may come from a bacterial flora imbalance. Such bacteriaes are quite similar than the ones we have in the intestinal system. When there is an imbalance in them, disease show up.
This is also why some university research have confirmed that fermented food prevent from periodontitis.

This is also why some dentists offer some type of treatment that is non invasive apart from the usual treatments to get rid of tartar. instead of bone and gum graft, they try to re balance the bacterial flora we have in the mouth with different types of probiotics. and for that they ask for 6000$...

So from there, I wonder if natural cure is maybe the key for me, hence the chart.
Oh, I almost forgot. There's one more reason for gum disease: it's hormone inbalance. Pregnancy cause gum diseases, because the hormones changes. Thyroid gland malfunction also may cause, and maybe POS (plycistic ovary sindrome) creates imbalance, also other reasons. And candida albanis very common thing that damages the bacteria balance in mouth. So that also should be checked out. And coconutt oil will not hurt, that's natural old remedy

Last edited:

p0ohbear

Make sure your toothpaste and mouthwash is ADA approved. It should say on the label. Also don't use whitening products it will just irritate your gums.

SALT AND WATER gargle it. A cup a day would be fine. Brush your teeth on a regular basis. And if it is gingivitis then I suggest go to a dentist and get it checked. IT might need some different kind of mouthwash.

If your teeth is sensitive to cold... You might need to use SENSODYNE. And a different mouthwash... as for natural healers I dont know.... EXCEPT WATER AND SALT always works! Even for fungus in the foot it helps. But if its the foot then it needs HOT WATER and salt. Anyway I dont know how I started talking about foot. Sorry!!

I work in the operating room. I do not suggest surgery.. UNLESS.... you REALLY REALLY KNOW THE SURGEON. PLEASE take my advice on that.