Should I Get a Real Estate License?

princess valhalla

Hello! I have recently been considering getting a Real Estate License. My question is, would it be a profitable career/job for me? I asked the question/made the chart last night. It is something I have been seriously considering the past few weeks. I've known people who got their license and never did anything with it and have a different job now. But then again, I know a couple of people who are very successful, one who is a multi-million dollar lister.

Looking at my natal chart, it looks like real estate could be a possible vocation. I'm wondering what horary will say about the matter. :smile:

Thanks.

Attachments

• Real Estate License.jpg
    Real Estate License.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 19

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Lot of Rectitude (right thing to do, right action to take) to estimate an answer to this advice request question:

-querent = 1st house = Gemini = Mercury
-career = 10th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-money = 2nd house = Cancer = Moon
-hopes, wishes = 11th house = Aries = Mars
Lot of Rectitude falls @ 1 Leo:
-Mercury flows away from the Lot = -
-Jupiter flows toward the Lot = +
-Moon flows toward the Lot = +
-Mars flows away from the Lot = -
-dispositor of the Lot, the Sun, flows away from the Lot = -
...2 +, 3 - testimonies
Indications: about even (a maybe type of answer), with a very slight - leaning; with Jupiter (career) and Moon (money) flowing toward the Lot, these are very positive although the Moon is at great distance from the Lot, indicating that earning $$ from the license might be awhile to actually happen; wishes/hopes significator Mars flowing away from the Lot might indicate that what will actually materialize might come up short of what might be hoped for; querent's Mercury flowing away from the Lot might show that the querent will not have the enthusiasm (in the future) necessary to make a full success with the license.

...a decidedly mixed delineation...

princess valhalla

Hi Dr. Farr! Thank you for the response, it actually makes sense when I think about it. It seems that I could make good money from real estate but as you stated, it might take time to realize.

The 11th house of the chart, Aries with Mars flowing away from the Lot, might indicate that it wouldn't be a fulfilling career for me. Finding a career that would be fulfilling to me is very important as opposed to just having a "job."

As for Mercury, the significator, flowing away from the Lot, well that's probably because I'm on the fence about it and might not pursue it. At this point, I'm not really willing to take a gamble on whatever I choose to do. I don't have the luxury to do that at the moment. However, nothing ventured, nothing gained. See how I'm on the fence?! Lol!

I suppose I should start a thread in the Vocational section to see what career would be best suited for me and would be most successful.

Anyways, thanks for the analysis! ~PV