Guess my Ascendant!

student4life

O.K. well your not giving us much here, and your looks are not based solely on your ASC... but I'll play... at first glance I was thinking water (i.e. Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces) but then I got the strong inclination toward Gemini (just because of your eyes)

Claire19

Just a guess I would say Pisces but then the ruler and its aspects are very important. It is hard to guess just from a facial pic but it is fun.:happy:

Rebel Uranian

The eyes are very lunar (or loony) but that doesn't make her Cancer Asc. Appearance is not only based on Asc so this was a bad idea (for us) in the first place.

sandstone

Banned
fire signs like playing games.. this isn't based on your looks, but on your actions.. the fact you are leaving a bunch of your pics....well, did anybody guess leo yet?

Well, I didn't know that otherwise I wouldn't have posted if I had known I was going to offend anyone. I actually ran across a thread on here posted by Kannon that listed physical characteristics of rising signs so I figured that a pic would be a huge hint and thought it would be fun! :)

Oh well, anyway, it's Scorpio! :lol:

Pisces Moon and Virgo Sun, so that might make more sense!

Last edited:

sandstone

Banned
i had wondered if that was the logic behind giving us the pic in the dark.. thanks for the entertainment lovelovelove.. i would be curious to see the rest of your chart if you feel like sharing.. hey, maybe you could turn that into a game too? oh - i see you have.. moon in pisces 5th sign to your ascendant and a 'full moon' type chart.. thanks cheers james

Yes if you would like to see my chart I would be more than happy to share that with you. God bless.

And.. just want to add. I've been 'picked' on my entire life, so wondering if there are any reasons for that? lol. I guess it's something in my chart. Anyway I had no bad intentions for this post. Just some astro fun I guess. Everyone have a great day. Guess I should have thought about the possibility of people throwing stabs at me before trying to post here. There are literally no light hearted people left in this world it seems

Last edited: