isismagdalenne

I drew this, its my chart:)

Attachments

• Dragonchart.jpg
    Dragonchart.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 62

byjove

Account Closed
OMG, Tiki, you need to go to Square-Enix and get hired for the rest of the Final Fantasy games for the games consoles...OMG

Looks like Narnia but better, I wana see...

tikana

Funny you mentioned Enix, Byjove.. i am FF8 addict as a matter of fact i am building my 3d rendered website as we speak.. 80% is done it is very explosive looking .. 1 person saw it and said IS THIS real characteror 3d?.. Actually, Squall's image never really leaves my mind.
without Nobuo Uematsu, the game was tanking.. now he is back!

T

isismagdalenne

I plan to do more of these, Im working on one for a freind. This one was actually rushed a lil because I was at work while doing it and wanted to finish it up before I got home and my kids had a chance to destroy it......so I will put up more when I get them done.

tikana

I plan to do more of these, Im working on one for a freind. This one was actually rushed a lil because I was at work while doing it and wanted to finish it up before I got home and my kids had a chance to destroy it......so I will put up more when I get them done.

or you can take round piece of thick wood and woodburn the drawing into (just make sure you make a mirror image before burning the image into the wood) the wood drill from the back and install clock mechanism as Michel suggested