sippy cup before dog eats it!

isismagdalenne

ok I have to find the good sippy cup (the only one he will actually drink out of!) before the dog eats it! (we are down to one good one because the elkhound eats the tops off them if she finds them!) Ive looked everywhere. I promise to post update outcome once I find it. So lets see... I am venus. 5th house is my son, so he is saturn. sippy cup is his possesion so I think it would be 6th (2nd from 5th) that has the sippy cup being jupiter. Jupiter is in aries in the 7th. It is in applying opposition to the asc. by 0 dgr 55' so it is in the furthest place of the house from me? aries places are,...
Where Sheep and small Cattle doe feed or use to be, sandy and hilly Grounds, a place of refuge for Theeves, (as some unfrequented place;) in Houses, the Covering, Seeling or Plaisting of it, a Stable of small Beasts, Lands newly taken in, or newly plowed, or where Bricks have been burned or Lyme.
well, it hasnt been out of the house since I saw it...so what would that translate to in my house? in the dog kennel? (nope, just looked) hmmmmm..... what else? what is the covering, the seeling and the plaisting?

Olivia

Places for Aries?

Inside:
The roof, ceiling, and plastering in houses, near knives and other sharp
instruments, weapons, furnaces and kilns, iron and steel, or objects made of them, fires, strong spices like pepper, blood or bloodstains.

Outside:
Pastures, deserts, unexplored places, land that is barren, sandy, eroded, or
new land, recently cleared for cultivation.

It also points east.

isismagdalenne

it was east!! it was behind some books in the way back shelf of his daddy's bookcase.

yeah I forgot to attatch the chart...bah.

Attachments

• sippy horary.jpg
    sippy horary.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: