Is she lying

Hkk

Account Closed
Just to confirm - with this issue I have asked my self before the horary but when I did the horary it was more in my head. To confirm I haven’t done a horary on this up until I posted the chart on here.

ElenaJ

Bingo!
Your home is the 4th. Uranus is sitting there, who just happens to rule your 2nd of money, so that is where you money is going.
The ruler of the 4th is Venus, who just happens to be inconjunct Bilk in the first house, you!
So it's all becoming clearer.
So where is Venus? On the cusp of HER 4th, so it isn't her mother, it's her house!
Also, Bilk is very close in the first house to Veritas, who sextiles Neptune (in her 12th).
So Bilk is cleverly blending itself with Veritas, Neptune weaving its web of deception, presented to the ascendent, you. Part of her story is true, if I recall correctly, in that her mother has a health problem? The best lies are those with some connection to the truth.
And finally, your neighbour is the 3rd house, so her money 2nd is.... your 4th!
So that's what it's all about !

Hkk

Account Closed
Bingo!
Your home is the 4th. Uranus is sitting there, who just happens to rule your 2nd of money, so that is where you money is going.
The ruler of the 4th is Venus, who just happens to be inconjunct Bilk in the first house, you!
So it's all becoming clearer.
So where is Venus? On the cusp of HER 4th, so it isn't her mother, it's her house!
Also, Bilk is very close in the first house to Veritas, who sextiles Neptune (in her 12th).
So Bilk is cleverly blending itself with Veritas, Neptune weaving its web of deception, presented to the ascendent, you. Part of her story is true, if I recall correctly, in that her mother has a health problem? The best lies are those with some connection to the truth.
And finally, your neighbour is the 3rd house, so her money 2nd is.... your 4th!
So that's what it's all about !

Thanks 😊

I never mentioned her mother having a health condition however as her mother is elderly there’s always issues with that like arthritis etc etc. Anyway that’s madness that someone would lie to that extent!!
Well that clears up the mystery anyway with the way the horary was looking before. Quite a deep analysis. I will need to sit down later on and read all these interpretations to learn. Wow weeee absolute madness!!

Thanks again elanaj - you didn’t give up- resilience 🌈🌈😊😊

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

I have deleted MANY non-astrological posts and attacks in this thread. Against the rules on both counts. The last few posts HAVE followed the rules, so this thread may continue, but the guilty parties know who they are. Keeping an eye on this.

Warning,
Osamenor

ElenaJ

All,

I have deleted MANY non-astrological posts and attacks in this thread. Against the rules on both counts. The last few posts HAVE followed the rules, so this thread may continue, but the guilty parties know who they are. Keeping an eye on this.

Warning,
Osamenor

That's ok, we can always do a horary to identify the culprits!

(Joking!!!)

Dirius

Now, what about the rest of my post?

I think the technique was flawless. I'm just not sure if that is the correct technique. This particular form of delineation is mostly used for messages or rumors, to see if the information is truthful, when they have no particular person attached to the message. I'm not sure if it applies to a direct statement from someone. I also wouldn't use the dignity/debility method which was thrown around, which is usually desgined to determine someone's credibility in some charts.
--
--
--
I think the delineation is more simple, and Ukpoohbear was correct in her method, just had one mistake which Illenek pointed out to her.

The question can be taken as:"Is my neighbor's mom ill?"

Neighbor is 3rd house (Aries-> Mars).
Her mom is the 10th from the 3rd, the 12th. (Sagittarius -> Jupiter).

Mars being in Jupiter's sign confirms this (Mars is concerned about Jupiter), also showing reception between them.

Jupiter is in his fall and unwell. So yeah, she is ill. Whether she was at the hospital at some point, or at her daughter's, etc. are just unimportant variables.
--

Last edited:

ElenaJ

That doesn't seem to be what the OP wanted to know, though.
She wanted to know about the truth of what was being said to her.

Dirius

That doesn't seem to be what the OP wanted to know, though.
She wanted to know about the truth of what was being said to her.

True, if the querent is thinking about her neighbor's credibility and only that. But if she was thinking on whether what her neighbor said is what happened, there is no reason not to look at the event the information is conveying. What the querent wants to know is what actually happened.