Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
ok!

I don't know too. Maybe someone will know in this thread x)

Ok 4 while we wait for answers lol I wanted to ask you:

Where is your Aquarius. I have got your chart but save me going to it where is it? And do you relate to it. I ask as thereā€™s a thread on here asking about 5th house. My 5th house is Aquarius but I donā€™t feel the Aquarian way about love. But actually my love life is pretty detached, - by that I mean it doesnā€™t exist barely

Ukpoohbear

I can imagine the shopping centres dire now. It is by me. No one wants to order online even which isnā€™t good for business either

Yeah theyā€™re trying to save money and stopping buying any more stock in. Iā€™m gonna apply for a new job, which I was gonna do anyway. Might as well make the most of the 60% staff discount :tongue:

Hkk

Account Closed
Yeah theyā€™re trying to save money and stopping buying any more stock in. Iā€™m gonna apply for a new job, which I was gonna do anyway. Might as well make the most of the 60% staff discount :tongue:

Omg šŸ˜® no way!!!! Donā€™t make me JEALOUS!!!!!! where have you been!!! 60 60 60 percent šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ nooooooo!!!
On everything? Makeup, bags, shoes, perfume???? Lingerie??

Ukpoohbear

Omg šŸ˜® no way!!!! Donā€™t make me JEALOUS!!!!!! where have you been!!! 60 60 60 percent šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ nooooooo!!!
On everything? Makeup, bags, shoes, perfume???? Lingerie??

Itā€™s just 60% on Wallis, the brand I work for. And 30% on devemhams and other places like Topshop, Miss Selfridge etc that are owned by the same company as Wallis. You get some nice stuff at Wallis, a discount is always good.

Hkk

Account Closed
Itā€™s just 60% on Wallis, the brand I work for. And 30% on devemhams and other places like Topshop, Miss Selfridge etc that are owned by the same company as Wallis. You get some nice stuff at Wallis, a discount is always good.

Omg donā€™t say ā€˜justā€™ lmao!!
I love love miss selfridges and topshop.
Never shopped at Wallis but I knew someone who did and they wore nice dresses and jumpsuits
Whatā€™s your next job gona be then. So you have retail experience. Thatā€™s wanted a lot these days

Hkk

Account Closed

Do you know what biscuit/bread 3mmm has mentioned?

three M symbols

Ok 4 while we wait for answers lol I wanted to ask you:

Where is your Aquarius. I have got your chart but save me going to it where is it? And do you relate to it. I ask as thereā€™s a thread on here asking about 5th house. My 5th house is Aquarius but I donā€™t feel the Aquarian way about love. But actually my love life is pretty detached, - by that I mean it doesnā€™t exist barely

Aquarius is my 4th house, and I can relate easily to it.
4th house represent roots of family..
My dad, my mom, my grandma and two of my aunts.... They all have 1 Aquarius + 1 capricorn strong placement (Sun + Moon, or Moon + Asc, or Sun + Asc).. For example : capricorn moon + aquarius asc, or aquarius sun + capricorn moon, etc....

So I have a strong saturnian family (If I use traditional ruler of Aquarius that is saturn). What is funny is that my Sun oppose saturn lol.
But I inherited from 11th house traits (analogous to aquarius)

I also had some Libra placements (suns) in my grandparents (Saturnian traits are exalted in Libra)

.. Otherwise, I don't relate either with my 5th house sign, that is Pisces.

Hkk

Account Closed
Aquarius is my 4th house, and I can relate easily to it.
4th house represent roots of family..
My dad, my mom, my grandma and two of my aunts.... They all have 1 Aquarius + 1 capricorn strong placement (Sun + Moon, or Moon + Asc, or Sun + Asc).. For example : capricorn moon + aquarius asc, or aquarius sun + capricorn moon, etc....

So I have a strong saturnian family (If I use traditional ruler of Aquarius that is saturn). What is funny is that my Sun oppose saturn lol.
But I inherited from 11th house traits (analogous to aquarius)

I also had some Libra placements (suns) in my grandparents (Saturnian traits are exalted in Libra)

.. Otherwise, I don't relate either with my 5th house sign, that is Pisces.

Itā€™s the earth element- Capricorn ā™‘ļø šŸ˜Š being a Virgo sun ā™ļø šŸ˜Š
And itā€™s weird as 5th is all about self expression too! I donā€™t relate

Changing the subject. A thought

With Saturn going into Aquarius I feel their will either be slot of humanitarian things happening due to the world issues or it will be suppressed and Saturn will teach us all a harsh lesson.

Iā€™m scared to even say bad of Saturn incase he gets me hard lol thatā€™s how wary Iā€™m of Saturn or Satan šŸ¤”

three M symbols

Itā€™s the earth element- Capricorn ā™‘ļø ļæ½ļæ½ being a Virgo sun ā™ļø ļæ½ļæ½
And itā€™s weird as 5th is all about self expression too! I donā€™t relate

Changing the subject. A thought

With Saturn going into Aquarius I feel their will either be slot of humanitarian things happening due to the world issues or it will be suppressed and Saturn will teach us all a harsh lesson.

Iā€™m scared to even say bad of Saturn incase he gets me hard lol thatā€™s how wary Iā€™m of Saturn or Satan ļæ½ļæ½

I thought it was just because my mother has a virgo sun.. ^^
Mercurian signs could appear in the family because mercurian traits are exalted in Aquarius.
But yes otherwise maybe it's just a manifestation of "earth" element

I feel Saturn in Aquarius can create two different stories.

1/Some people could start to be more independant (wanting for example to be independant from government, doing permaculture, living in a van and traveling, even living in a forest like a survivalist, or refusing to stay in their work, other marginalizing themselves from society, becoming like a NEET, etc).

2/ collectively, some things that could me make us less independant.
For exemple, with technological weapons : suppression of cash money, 5G, RFID chips, more "big brother" things, less freedom on internet, facial recognition, and maybe even a "social credit system" like in china....

Very scarying

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I thought it was just because my mother has a virgo sun.. ^^
Mercurian signs could appear in the family because mercurian traits are exalted in Aquarius.
But yes otherwise maybe it's just a manifestation of "earth" element

I feel Saturn in Aquarius can create two different stories.

1/Some people could start to be more independant (wanting for example to be independant from government, doing permaculture, living in a van and traveling, even living in a forest like a survivalist, or refusing to stay in their work, other marginalizing themselves from society, becoming like a NEET, etc).

2/ collectively, some things that could me make us less independant.
For exemple, with technological weapons : suppression of cash money, 5G, RFID chips, more "big brother" things, less freedom on internet, facial recognition, and maybe even a "social credit system" like in china....

Very scarying

Both are scary in their own ways. I wouldnā€™t want either.

I would like to think that people become more humanitarian or forced to be so. With all this chaos, ppl need to calm down. I just want them to find out where this has come from and get rid so we can start living properly. Otherwise the world may end! World market crashes, businesses go bust, we starve, we end

Oh god Iā€™ve scared myself!!! I over think. Mercury

three M symbols

Yes we could really have a world market crash too.. ^^'
But Aquarius is innovative, so we also can have good surprises from new intelligent people. Don't forget that Aquarius represent revolt

The problem is that Uranus the other ruler is in Taurus, sign of money...
But also a sign of ecology, love (ruled by venus), that likes to share, enjoy simple things of the life, etc...

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes we could really have a world market crash too.. ^^'
But Aquarius is innovative, so we also can have good surprises from new intelligent people. Don't forget that Aquarius represent revolt

The problem is that Uranus the other ruler is in Taurus, sign of money...
But also a sign of ecology, love (ruled by venus), that likes to share, enjoy simple things of the life, etc...

Letā€™s hope that Uranus Saturn aqua and Taurus all work together in harmony