Please help, too much to handle.

Emotive

Can someone help me with the chart, here is the link
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=3v5filecnqeFP-u1102743558&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=234&nho2=197&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=10&smon=9&syr=2007&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=2&ast=

I have been seeing a man for 4 months but I have known him for 10 years because we used to work together. We got really close really fast, talk of marriage, plans for the future, even talk of children....he was really into me and the relationship. He started seeing me less and less when he started his new job to where we would only see each other on weekends. And that made me grow jealous and suspicious and arguments would start because of it. I was so happy and now Im so confused. I don't know if maybe he met someone else, or maybe he is seeing his ex wife. Maybe he is just tired of the relationship, maybe I hurt his feelings with my lack of distrust....it's too much. Last I talked to him was 2 days ago, I asked him if he loved me & he said yes,,,he's not going anywhere. But he hasn't called since. I really don't know what to think. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know astrology more that the average person but lately I don't seem to have any clear answers. Thanks.

Theo

Banned
Emotive said:
Can someone help me with the chart, here is the link
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=3v5filecnqeFP-u1102743558&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=234&nho2=197&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=10&smon=9&syr=2007&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=2&ast=

I have been seeing a man for 4 months but I have known him for 10 years because we used to work together. We got really close really fast, talk of marriage, plans for the future, even talk of children....he was really into me and the relationship. He started seeing me less and less when he started his new job to where we would only see each other on weekends. And that made me grow jealous and suspicious and arguments would start because of it. I was so happy and now Im so confused. I don't know if maybe he met someone else, or maybe he is seeing his ex wife. Maybe he is just tired of the relationship, maybe I hurt his feelings with my lack of distrust....it's too much. Last I talked to him was 2 days ago, I asked him if he loved me & he said yes,,,he's not going anywhere. But he hasn't called since. I really don't know what to think. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know astrology more that the average person but lately I don't seem to have any clear answers. Thanks.

Some advice Emotive: take it easy. The chart cast of the moment of your question clearly says this. Mars in the 7th, ruled by Mercury, now transiting tropical Libra shows how strongly you feel about this relationship.

One of the strongest keys is the Moon/Saturn conjunction in Virgo. The Moon is in-between Venus and Saturn (which will conjoin in the third week of October with the South Lunar Node). This is a predictive transit. The Moon's position shows you are timing the end of this relationship with your behavior. If you do not want this to happen, I suggest you quickly change course before next month.

Trust is important, and most men don't like to be bugged; especially when they start a new job. During the week, it is normal to need the downtime to rest and to see you on the weekend. It isn't that he doesn't like you, nor love you; however, in order to gain trust, one must also be trusting.

Note also Venus/Leo quincux Uranus/Pisces (need to adjust radical feelings) and Mercury in Libra quincux transiting North Lunar Node in Pisces (adjustments in wants). These reflect the doubts you are having, and the thoughts/fears in your mind that then are projected onto him. Men do not like this from women at all, and it is the main reason for relationships ending from the male point of view. Don't project onto him. A man will begin to be distant when he feels you are not listening to him, not trusting him. Deal with him as he is, and not from whatever fantasies, or desires you personally have.

The ongoing square separation from transiting Mars to Uranus is what you are feeling and it is causing problems with your matching your communication to how you feel ~ depending on him to resolve this for you, and then feeling frustrated when he does not do what you want him to do and that is spend more time with you and acknowledge what you want.

This time, under these transits, from now to mid-December 2007, is not the right moment to either feel, or to challenge another regarding relationships.

Rather, try this ~ alter the magnetic quality. Be comfortable with the situation as it is now, and he will call you more. When you do talk, and see him, talk about how things are going with him, and avoid all talk of the "relationship." By doing this, you will be building a real relationship, rather than just "talking" about it. Stop counting the days of when he "calls" and when he does not "call." When he calls, just take it as it comes, and don't force him to answer your questions about "why he has not called you since..."

Know that if you do not do this, and expect more of him than he is ready (or able) to give to you at this time, then you may lose this relationship (the coming Venus-Saturn conjunction in Virgo in September.) This is noted by the time of your question with the Moon-Saturn conjunction in Virgo close to the Dragon's Tail.

Note also that transiting Mars will be entering tropical Cancer at the end of September for an extended stay due to retrograde motion in November, and will re-emerge in tropical Cancer again in March/April/early May 2008 ~ this transit affects males strongly. Mars is in its "fall" in Cancer, ruled by the Moon, and this calls for more sensitivity on your part. It also means that you will not have the relationship you want with him until after early May 2008.

This means patience. Should you balance this astrological knowledge with real world practice, you may be able to have a serious relationship with this man, but it means that for the next nine (9) months you will have to be mature, trusting, and much less emotional about this person, and your relationship with him.

There will be challenges along the way... slip-ups, but men have memories too, and I strongly suggest that you lay off the jealousies, that come from the merry-go-round in your mind (wheel of fortune) where any thought you have suddenly becomes a worry, that you then "project" onto him (true or not) and that starts arguments.

Happiness is not the responsibility of the other person. It is your responsibility, and if he sees that you are not happy yourself, you will be destroying his trust of your own emotional stability, no matter how long you've known one another.

Never argue with a man over emotions and relationships. Males do not feel comfortable in this area, and many women sabotage their own relationships by doing this. The transits now, and those just around the corner will only serve to heighten the problems should you fail to change course now, and sustain it until May 2008.

Rather, take the time now through spring 2008 to plan for a new time ahead. One of the signs you will see comes at the end of January 2008/early February 2008 with a Venus/Jupiter conjunction in Capricorn, rising ahead of the Sun. This is a clear marker of better times ahead for you regarding this relationship.

For now, don't push it, especially with the world transits now over Chicago. Settle down, clear your mind, and get busy with your own things in life. Focus on your projects, and just take what comes with this relationship without ANY needs/desires/wants projected on him, and the relationship in general.

This is what I mean by changing the magnetic quality. Don't be the magnet that pushes him away. Be the one that attracts, and just go with the flow. Things will greatly improve if you focus on this constantly, not manipulate him at all, but to be honest, trusting, and let him see that you can be easy-going, natural, and happy on your own without you having to have him "sign-off" on everything in the relationship. No more talk about the future of the relationship. Just build naturally, and let things develop naturally.

In other words ~ just be cool.

Hope this has helped.

Last edited:

Emotive

All I can say is thank you so much. I didn't expect that deep of a response and I greatly appreciate it. I will follow your advice. With the utmost appreciation & respect....Emotive.

Emotive

I need to know if theres someone else in his life, or any indication of it.
Im gonna take it easy about the 2 of us, I really am....but for my own peace of mind, I just gotta know.

Theo

Banned
Emotive said:
I need to know if theres someone else in his life, or any indication of it.
Im gonna take it easy about the 2 of us, I really am....but for my own peace of mind, I just gotta know.

With Mars in the 2nd House of the time of your question, perhaps you should be asking if there is some one else in your life, and how honest are you being about this relationship as opposed to what you see as your current needs Emotive.

It is important for you to stop being so close to the situation as to lose your own focus, and objectivity about your own feelings. Just relax, and remember that you could easily push this man away from you as easily as you attracted him.

Emotive

I have a roomate and yes we used to be together but that was a long time ago and the man im asking about knows all about the situation. I understand that I need to remove myself from the situation so that I don't lose him. I have lost alot of weight, and am really making myself sick over the whole thing. I am taking your advice, also I feel it's the only thing left to do. Your response has really made me feel better. However It's making me crazy wondering if he has met someone else. So please if you see it in the chart tell me. I'm leaving him and the situation alone either way, but I would really like a yes or no answer if it's possible.
His birthday is October 23rd 1974, incase that information is useful to you.

Summery Joy

Emotive,

The Moon in the chart is void of course (VOC). Horary charts with VOC moons are generally not fit for judgment for one reason or another depending on the situation at hand.

He are a few things that confuse me. Since Sagittarius rises, you are signified by Jupiter. Jupiter is very string in this chart having essential dignity by being in Sagittarius and accidental dignity being in the 1st house. This describes you as powerful in the situation queried about, which contradicts how weak your question implies you are. Also, your significator being in the 1st house and on the Asc implies that you are mostly interested in yourself, which also contradicts what you have said about how your peace of mind is dependent on the status of the guy in this relationship.

I use the 5th house to rule partners who are not in a long-term, committed relationship with the querent. The cusp of the 5th is in Aries, making Mars his significator. Mars has accidental dignity being in your 7th, but is essentially much less powerful that Jupiter. Mars in your own 7th implies that you regard him as a commitment material. Mars separates from an opposition with Jupiter, implying that a conflict existed with you, but has long gone.

Since you are asking if someone else is in his life, I studied his turned 5th house (romance partner) and 7th house (committed or very special partner). The first is ruled by the Sun while the other is ruled by Venus. The Sun applies to a square with Mars while Venus applies to sextile with it. This implies that one or both of two scenarios is likely; someone is after him for some romance but it's not going well or someone is after him for a very special relationship and has a good shot at it.

You may have noticed that I used the word "imply" a lot. That is because, like I said before, the Moon is VOC and the chart is not very descriptive of the situation you have presented. Therefore, there is a very high likelihood that my interpretation is completely wrong.

VOC Moons deliver good news though. Like Theo has already told you, you need to relaxing. The Moon will perfect no other aspect before leaving the sign, which it is on the version of doing. A new beginning is on the way, it may seem frustrating at first (since the first aspect in the new lunar sign is Saturn) but you will end up with a new discipline or approach.

I'm sorry my interpretation was less that specific. It's just that I've tried VOC moon charts before, and I know how misleading that can be sometimes.

Good luck.
Nora

ceres76

Excuse me, Theo, but how are you able to see this chart? When I click on the link I am led to astro's sign-in page where it asks for emotive's password. ???

And Emotive, you can learn how to upload your chart and in this way protect your privacy. There is no need for anyone to see all the data you have in your astro.com account, supposing you have more than the chart saved that you want us to see.

Just right-click on the chart, choose save picture as. Then save it in a picture folder you create, so you find it again, then go to http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/. (I like this service because you don't need to create an account, no username or password to remember, etc. It's as easy as could be.) Click the first browse button you see, find the picture you need, open, upload, then choose the option that says link for forums, primary choice, or something like that. It has an asterik. Highlight the long link (you don't need to scroll so you see all of it, it highlights the entirety automatically.) You paste this link into your forum post. And that's it. Don't be concerned when picture appears small, people click on it, and when they scroll down they can magnify the chart.

Good luck. ;)

ceres

Emotive

If that chart implies that I am "strong" I certainly don't feel that way. But sorehearted your reading seems to fit the bill. We had an argument a couple weeks ago and we really havn't spoken too much since. Of course the argument started because I was "questioning" him. It's only because we used to be so close and I was close to his family as well and when he started his new job it just seemed to stop...just like that. He didn't call as much, and what really got to me was that he started making excuses to not come see me. He was coming by me all the time then it just stopped. So naturally I grew suspecious. Maybe he met someone at his new job. I really don't know what to think. So when I drew the chart the question in my mind was why is he doing this to me "why has he become so distant"

Theo's reading was right on target,,,everything he said fits. I just wish I could have some kinda idea on how or why he had become so distant. Whats going through his mind, how does he really feel about me, ect.ect.
Stonehearted's reading seems right also. We did have falling out a while ago, but thats over with.

There's not much I can so but try and get a grip on myself and remove myself from the situation, but it's not easy.

Thanks so much for taking the time to go over my chart.

Theo

Banned
Emotive said:
If that chart implies that I am "strong" I certainly don't feel that way. But sorehearted your reading seems to fit the bill. We had an argument a couple weeks ago and we really havn't spoken too much since. Of course the argument started because I was "questioning" him. It's only because we used to be so close and I was close to his family as well and when he started his new job it just seemed to stop...just like that. He didn't call as much, and what really got to me was that he started making excuses to not come see me. He was coming by me all the time then it just stopped. So naturally I grew suspecious. Maybe he met someone at his new job. I really don't know what to think. So when I drew the chart the question in my mind was why is he doing this to me "why has he become so distant"

Theo's reading was right on target,,,everything he said fits. I just wish I could have some kinda idea on how or why he had become so distant. Whats going through his mind, how does he really feel about me, ect.ect.
Stonehearted's reading seems right also. We did have falling out a while ago, but thats over with.

There's not much I can so but try and get a grip on myself and remove myself from the situation, but it's not easy.

Thanks so much for taking the time to go over my chart.

Emotive, what is important to remember is to relax, and to not project your worries, doubts, etc., onto the situation. You will discover why he has been "distant" if you relax, and mind more of your own personal needs that are not connected to the relationship.

Remember also that transits can be controlled, as long as you have knowledge of them, and temper your own thoughts, as you can create your own reality when it comes to your life. This is especially true of relationships, which require tender care, and attention, but not projection onto the other person (s).

Focus on what you require personally, and look forward to the future by creating it in the present. Should you end your projection of negative thoughts, and doubts (under these present transit climates) then you will bring more of the negativity to this reality and end up causing that which you presently fear.

The best way to end this is simply just to stop. Change the magnetic quality by doing so ~ and this means to cease doubting, and placing your jealousies, doubts, and fears into a package then projecting them into this world. Don't worry about what is going through his mind, or what he is feeling. Most men will not tell you, and if they do, it means that they want to, and not when you want them to either.

In order to understand men in general, learn to listen, not only to what males say, but what a man does not say. And then accept that. This is very difficult for most females because they are raised to over-communicate their feelings as being natural; however, for males, this is not natural. Most males prefer to be silent about their feelings, as they prefer to keep them to themselves until they are comfortable with however they really are feeling ~ they do not prefer to "work on their feelings" by talking it out, this not only bores men, but irriates them to no end.

When a woman pushes a man to communicate his feelings, she is doing it on her terms ~ not his ~ and this causes the man to retreat ever further into silence, or in giving excuses, because if he is not comfortable in discussing it (or does not know yet) then he will want to keep it to himself until he does.

This frustrates most women, who want answers to what he is "thinking" and what he is "feeling" ~ but all this does is frustrate both genders.

Therefore, turn the magnetic quality. This is done by using the "man" in "woman" and utilizing the silence of the man in getting him to talk. This means patience, and withdrawing the female preference for creating fears in place of the immediate answers she wants. Rather, learn to trust that which is taking place, and let the universe (transits) work for you.

Neptune Rising

Theo, you put my mind at ease and i didnt even ask the question! thank you! you're right, the best things come when you have patience and faith in yourself, because you then see that reflected in your outer world.
NR

Emotive

If that is directed to me and my recent post all I can tell ya is this. I have Cancer rising & a stellium of personal planets in the 8th house...Pluto is in my 5th. So if you can imagine It's hard for me to look at my relationships/feelings objectively.
Now because I guess I am "passionate" about my lover then I guess that makes me look bad...so I will explain.
I have reasons to believe that I am being used. He had lied to me once and it was something pretty serious. But I let it slide though I didn't forget. So now If im expected to think (were not talking and it's ok Im just gonna sit and wait and Im sure theres a good reason for it and everything is just A-OK with the world and everything will be fine)...it doesn't work like that. You can't always go it alone, sometimes you need people to help you, and astrology is a wonderful tool. Now Im slowly learning more & more about Horary astrology, and eventually I hope to get a full understanding of it, lately Ive been reading alot about it.
Now if you can't understand that then...

Summery Joy

Emotive,

I'm still curious about that VOC moon. It could mean that there's nothing to worry about, or that nothing would come out of this relationship; I can never tell. Anyway, I hope it all ends up good for you.

Cheers,
Nora