The 7th Harmonic Chart

overthetop10

Hi guys, I've been wondering if any of you know much about the 7th harmonic. I've been using the free charts on Astrodienst and have found that my 7th harmonic has quite a few powerful configurations in it, I'm wondering what that might mean...

For example:

Mystic Rectangle in Air & Fire - Mars/Mercury conj. in Sag sextile Uranus in Aqu, Uranus trine Neptune in Gem, Neptune sextile Sun in Leo, Sun trine Mars/Mercury, all within a 2.5 degree orb.

Stellium in Taurus - Venus, Pluto, Lilith w/in three degrees.

Jupiter/Saturn conjunct in Virgo (1 minute apart! :eek:); opposed to the Moon (2 degree orb), exactly trine North Node (15 minutes), exactly quintile Midheaven (4 minutes).

In some ways I feel a positive energy coming through this chart and would like to be able to use it positively. Any thoughts?

(btw if you want to calculate my 7th harmonic yourself my birth data is 8 November 1984, Hastings, Nebraska, United States, 4:49 PM (22:49 GMT)).

I don't know how to interpret the harmonics myself but here is your harmonic report from kepler.

Jupiter 16th harmonic (3/16) Pluto, very strong (orb:0 Deg 4 min)

You can feel imprisoned by being in a comfortable and meaningful job while others are perfectly content. Something in you pushes you to seek greater level s of success or social influence. You love the feeling of expansiveness and freedom that comes from breaking past limiting circumstances.

Mercury 7th harmonic (septile) Mars, very strong (0 Deg 4 min)

You prefer studying a subject in depth and detail. Skimming through a thousand years of history by memorizing some names and dates is, for example, almost completely meaningless for you. You seek meaning and depth of understanding. Often you are more interested in the underlying motives, history, or symbolism of an event rather than just the factual details. You have the capacity to develop interesting ideas and insights through prolonged, specialized study. There is a good chance that your way of thinking and learning as a child was under appreciated by your teachers.

Venus 7th harmonic (septile) Pluto, very strong (0 Deg 10 min)

You are devoted and dedicated to your loved ones. You sustain good friendships and you are willing to work to make a relationship that is important to you work.

Jupiter 7th harmonic (septile) Saturn, very strong (0 Deg 00 min)

You tend to be cynical and skeptical of politicians, actors, and other people often regarded as important or influential by other people. You respect those who have cultivated great mastery through dedication and training.

Uranus 9th harmonic (novile) Pluto, very strong (0 Deg 28 min)

You have very good creative instincts that are evident when you are engaged in designing or creating things. Metaphorically speaking, you are a potter, cook, or musician who can get into the rhythm and natural flow of your work.

Moon 16th harmonic (7/16) Uranus, strong (0 Deg 36 min)

People who do not know you well are unlikely to realise to the extent to which you need to feel comfortable and free of burdensome restrictions. It is difficult for you to compromise, and follow the requirements of others, especially if you do not agree with the regulations.

Mercury 24th harmonic (1/24) Saturn, strong (0 Deg 14 min)

You have very good powers of concentration and analysis. You are a good student capable of careful study and analysis and you enjoy reading. You do not become obsessed or emotionally distraught while trying to master a subject. You are able to keep things in perspective and you are inclined to study regularly and consistently, and consequently you can succeed in any area which requires careful attention and analysis.

Mars 24th harmonic (1/24) Jupiter, strong (0 Deg 17 min)

You have a constructive dynamism and drive that keeps pushing you forward. You are not content with a comfortable level of success, but instead strive for a bigger or better situation. You energetic, self motivated, aggressive pursuit of goals enables you to become very successful. You have the ability to push for greater success without feeling unduly stressed or overwhelmed by the undertaking, and this also helps you to achieve your goals. No matter what you achieve you are never completely satisfied as you visualise the next levels of advancement just as you reach whatever goals you had previously.

Moon 5th harmonic (biquintile) Venus very strong (1 Deg 11 min)

You enjoy, and seek out, relationships that bring interesting experiences into your life. Laughter, games, and learning together are likely to be more important to you than physical attraction. You are likely to take a creative approach to your home environment and you tastes are a bit more unconventional or more sensitively developed than other people in your family. If you have not developed the qualities described above , then this is a side of yourself that you may have suppressed or avoided, and consequently liberating your creative fun loving can fill an empty or missing aspect of your life.

Quoting Kepler: The 7th harmonic is considered to confer spiritual awareness and interest by many astrologers. Astrologer David Cochrane hypothesises that the 7th harmonic gives a serious deep approach to life, a motivation to uncover the depth of things, an interest in the symbols and root of things, and also steadiness and self discipline to achieve ones goals. The 7th harmonic is rather introverted, inner, quiet, persevering, self controlled and disciplined.

Not sure if this has helped you, I am still learning myself about harmonics in the chart. P.S This was not your full report but it gives you an idea on the interpretations. Not sure if you will find it accurate or not, I am still experimenting with harmonics. Although I did find my report quite true, I had a 7th harmonic with my Moon/Pluto and Mercury/Pluto which does explain why I love to look at the root of things and I have a psychology interest and enjoy exploring the depths of people. Although in my natal chart this interest is also shown.

overthetop10

Thanks Shining Ray!

I really wish I knew in greater depth what that exact Jupiter septile Saturn means...but anything involving inspiration sounds nice to me :).

DeBranco

Thanks Shining Ray!

I really wish I knew in greater depth what that exact Jupiter septile Saturn means...but anything involving inspiration sounds nice to me :).[/QUOTE

Harmonics is the only way to see hereditary factors in the chart. The old ways, can not see much either than using our imagination.

DeBranco

Thanks Shining Ray!

I really wish I knew in greater depth what that exact Jupiter septile Saturn means...but anything involving inspiration sounds nice to me :).[/QUOTE

Harmonics is the only way to see hereditary factors in the chart. The old ways, can not see much either than using our imagination.
The planets can and will always delivered it, it is our ignorance, not to follow progress, or advanced systems, to give us better results.