Persistent unknown itching

The rust on dust

Thanks for the reply's

@Aria Venue - Thank you for your viewpoint and explanation of it. I shall pm you

@ Aquarius7000 - I was just wondering if perhaps there was more, since I have a pretty much never-ending curiosity :joyful:
I would rather not go vegan. I have stopped eating nuts since. I have a appointment for the coming week with my gp. I shall consult about the stopping of meat eating and a consequent meat allergy test among others. Being a meat eater since very young, it is pretty natural to add meat to most dishes I consume. Vegan diet might take a big toll on me, also since I work out and try to build muscle. I am aware vegans can do that as well.
I will update on here the results of the allergy test. If meat is indeed the culprit I will take steps to deal with that, matter how tough.

@Opal - Thank you kindly for sharing that! That must be really tough to struggle with so much :surprised:
I have already tried to eat as cleanly as possible though. Maybe it is a remnant of something I have not cleared up yet. Other than hunting my own game or fishing, everything else I buy on it's own. I prepare all my meals every day freshly. The list of allergens is pretty extensive though, there might be something I have not realized. I would like to clear up that it is not food related if that would ever be possible, since I love food!

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks for the reply's

@Aria Venue - Thank you for your viewpoint and explanation of it. I shall pm you

@ Aquarius7000 - I was just wondering if perhaps there was more, since I have a pretty much never-ending curiosity :joyful:
I would rather not go vegan. I have stopped eating nuts since. I have a appointment for the coming week with my gp. I shall consult about the stopping of meat eating and a consequent meat allergy test among others. Being a meat eater since very young, it is pretty natural to add meat to most dishes I consume. Vegan diet might take a big toll on me, also since I work out and try to build muscle. I am aware vegans can do that as well.
I will update on here the results of the allergy test. If meat is indeed the culprit I will take steps to deal with that, matter how tough.

@Opal - Thank you kindly for sharing that! That must be really tough to struggle with so much :surprised:
I have already tried to eat as cleanly as possible though. Maybe it is a remnant of something I have not cleared up yet. Other than hunting my own game or fishing, everything else I buy on it's own. I prepare all my meals every day freshly. The list of allergens is pretty extensive though, there might be something I have not realized. I would like to clear up that it is not food related if that would ever be possible, since I love food!

Food is the easiest to control, once you know what it is, you don't eat it, or you don't eat it often, it is controlled.

It isn't that bad. (My husband rolls his eyes here) It is what it is. The difficult ones, are the ones that you have no control over.

Petrochemical air. Perfume. Scents that infiltrate your life, without being able to maintain them.

May you find the source, and succeed in controlling it.

The rust on dust

So I got the results today for the allergy test.

They all came back negative. Meat, nuts some vegetables like cucumber (considered a fruit..ok) and a few others I regularly eat.
So yeah, I am still lost haha. I will make a new thread with a new question.
Might shed some more light, as this might not seem to be a allergy...
In case it is a allergy, it might be as Opal suggested a very elusive or rare one or a combination of things?

aquarius7000

So I got the results today for the allergy test.

They all came back negative. Meat, nuts some vegetables like cucumber (considered a fruit..ok) and a few others I regularly eat.
So yeah, I am still lost haha. I will make a new thread with a new question.
Might shed some more light, as this might not seem to be a allergy...
In case it is a allergy, it might be as Opal suggested a very elusive or rare one or a combination of things?

And, you got yourself tested on all meats you eat?
And on all nuts?

I am still pretty sure, as said in a previous post, it is something that increases body heat: some sort of meat, nut-sort, spices

The rust on dust

Yes, I have. All the currently consumed meats and nuts came up negative. Whatever this thing is, it is not a allergy at least. Spices I have not tested for.
There are a lot of things that raise body temperature though. Are you certain it has to do with food?

aquarius7000

Yes, I have. All the currently consumed meats and nuts came up negative. Whatever this thing is, it is not a allergy at least. Spices I have not tested for.
There are a lot of things that raise body temperature though. Are you certain it has to do with food?
IMO, it has to do with heat.
I picked out the most obvious suspects: meats, nuts and spices. You said you consume meat daily, so I harped about that.

At least you know that 2 of the 3 things (meat, nuts and spices) do not cause the itch.

What else do you think "raises the body temperature"? I could have left something out of course, but if you know of other things you consume or you feel are extrinsic factors, then you should try and eliminate them one by one.

Alcohol too produces heat. So do certain medication - for instance pain-alleviating meds.

What else do you consume on a more regular basis? I think in a previous post, I had also mentioned berries - but not sure people consume berries that often - or their juice.

TD1000

Moon does rule fluids of the body and how they are functioning. This might sound really out there, but, did you ever consider that the problem is not wh. at is outside of you, but what is being put inside. My sister was on hydrochlorothiazide, a medication for blood pressure. One of the side effects was psoriasis. She started taking a probiotic and it started clearing up. The skin is one way the body excretes waste .Try doing a colon cleanse, laying off meat, more organic fruits and veggies, juicing veggies, and take a really good probiotic. Maybe give it 3 months and see what happens. It can't hurt.

The rust on dust

Interesting TD,

I thought since Moon has to do with our emotions in the natal chart it should say the same for horary? I do not take any medications and never have taken any during my entire life. Aspirine is even a big no no. I already eat less meat and eat tons of veggies and fruits. Have not heard about taking a probiotic though. Do I have to consult a doctor prior to taking them or do you suggest me to just go for it? I am not one for cleanses though.

aquarius7000

Moon does rule fluids of the body and how they are functioning. This might sound really out there, but, did you ever consider that the problem is not wh. at is outside of you, but what is being put inside. My sister was on hydrochlorothiazide, a medication for blood pressure. One of the side effects was psoriasis. She started taking a probiotic and it started clearing up. The skin is one way the body excretes waste .Try doing a colon cleanse, laying off meat, more organic fruits and veggies, juicing veggies, and take a really good probiotic. Maybe give it 3 months and see what happens. It can't hurt.
Completely agree and what I have been suggesting also. This is something from the inside, and I still suspect meat in part at least has to do with it.

Ouranos

Hello The Rust on Dust,

Sag rising and the ruler JupiterR (naturally Hot & Moist) is not comfortable in Capricorn (Cold and Dry) in 2nd House points to your diet.
Itching and dandruffs are usually caused by a combination of dry foods (flour products especially baked) and proteins intake. If you add salt to it, you will develop early grey hair.
You already changed your diet. Good! Cut down on flour products and dry foods like cookies and dried cereals, increase the intake of leafy greens (cabbage family like kale, collard, swiss chard, brocoli and so on) and add also Omega3 to your diet (fish like mackerel, salmon, sardines and flax and chia seeds which are high in Omega3)
Time wise - Jupiter turns Direct Sept 14th and leaves Capricorn Dec 19th which should bring an improvement of your condition.

Blessings,
Ouranos

The rust on dust

Thanks for the replys!

Ouranos - That is a very interesting point you make about the flour and baked goods not to mention the salt. I do have a lot of grey hairs that curiously jumped up a month or so ago. When I say a lot like it is 100 to 200 strands in the matter of like 2 weeks...it is very visible now. My beard the chin part during those 2 weeks went almost all white/gray with only a few hairs in the middle of it staying jet black, I am 32.

I do consume quite a bit of salt, but have done so all my life. I ate/added more table salt when younger than now, but still a lot now.
I have removed wheat from my diet since a few days now. Rice and other grass based products as well, rice I consumed a lot of ( brown rice).
Meat I have reduced to 3 portions per week sometimes 2, I do not consume dairy, I do not consume any kind of processed foods, cookies, chips, sauces etc. I drink only water about 3 liters a day. Nuts I have severely limited as well. I never used to like fish, I never ate it when I was younger since I hate the taste and texture. I have started eating some fish twice or 3 times a week since the last 3 4 years, but it is not always easy for me.

The problem with this is starting to be my diet. I am so limited in what I eat now. I have no longer joy in eating and it brings a lot of fear and planning, not to mention it is really costly. Pretty much all the things I enjoyed I have had to remove or limit now. I mostly now eat fruits, vegetables, fish, eggs and some meat.

Breakfast - fruits
Lunch - veggies with a piece of meat or fish
Dinner - Same as lunch

I am kind of scared that I might start to malnutrition myself this way.

Thanks for all your time lads :smile:

neptunian

Good day,

So for a number of years now I have been suffering from a persistent itching and dandruff flakes. It started at the crown of my head and after a year or so it moved on to other areas and still does (pretty much complete now)

For years I went to the doctor and dermatologist and they gave me no clue's other than just saying it look like sebo dermatitis. I asked them what the cause was and they just said well there seems to be no real cause....I tried the shampoos and all the other treatments that were proposed but to no avail at all.
I am now and have been for some months at my wits end. I have thought about shaving my hair clean off forever but I love my hair I just want the itch gone and if there is a reason to find it. So now I have asked this question, what does horary tell me, will I find a answer for my dilemma or suffer in silence for the rest of my life...
First time ever I have done a Medical related horary so I am not really sure what I need to look for here I am hoping for any clue's or help.

Thank you for your time and effort

Edit - added natal chart

When did it begin?

Saturn is transiting in your 6th house- house of health- right now.

The rust on dust

Well the problem of itching and some dandruff on scalp, started quite a few years ago 5 to 6 years ago. It was very minor then and only a small spot on the top of my crown (scalp). Over time it expanded to more places on my scalp. It eventually turned to red patches and dandruff on moustache and eyebrows etc.
I feel it just keeps evolving and becoming worse because I cannot find out the cause.

neptunian

Well the problem of itching and some dandruff on scalp, started quite a few years ago 5 to 6 years ago. It was very minor then and only a small spot on the top of my crown (scalp). Over time it expanded to more places on my scalp. It eventually turned to red patches and dandruff on moustache and eyebrows etc.
I feel it just keeps evolving and becoming worse because I cannot find out the cause.

It must be really difficult. I have a chronic ear problem. No solution to it; I'm living with it. I can understand you to some extent.

Pluto is transiting in your sixth house for a long time, saturn and south node transiting in your sixth too. Both planets are malefic you know, they bring tests and transformations wherever they are. Maybe when these planets leave your sixth house, you will find some relief. I hope it disappears as soon as possible.

The reason is unkown. Maybe you need to see another doctor who can give you an idea what might be the cause. There must be a reason.

neptunian

Hey, The rust on dust,

Did you have thyroid blood test? If you didn't, you need to have a thyroid test.
Sometimes, thyroid problems can cause trouble in the body.

The rust on dust

Thank you Neptunian :wink:

I am sorry to read that you have a chronic ear condition. To be very honest I do not believe in chronic conditions unless you are born with them. Like you said at the end there must be a cause. It could be very peculiar and uncommon, Opal posted here and alluded to strange allergies as well.

Pluto in the 6th house might indicate a change in health - I have been working out (very long time now, before the problems started) and changing my diet. Hopefully this mess will be resolved eventually.

I did get a thyroid test, as I suspected it could be the cause. The test did not show any anomalies.

neptunian

Thank you Neptunian :wink:

I am sorry to read that you have a chronic ear condition. To be very honest I do not believe in chronic conditions unless you are born with them. Like you said at the end there must be a cause. It could be very peculiar and uncommon, Opal posted here and alluded to strange allergies as well.

Pluto in the 6th house might indicate a change in health - I have been working out (very long time now, before the problems started) and changing my diet. Hopefully this mess will be resolved eventually.

I did get a thyroid test, as I suspected it could be the cause. The test did not show any anomalies.

Thanks, The rust on dust.

My problem began when saturn was in scorpio 2012. I never forget that terrible day. at first, it was difficult; i learnt to cope with it. :)

You had a test. When did you have the test? If years ago, try one more at a different place. Because thyroid hormone problems can occur different ways in the body. I also have a thyroid problem and taking pills. I feel tired if I don't take that pills.

I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible. May God heal you. stay strong. Knowing the reason might help. I suspected tsh hormone. what else can cause:unsure:

Ouranos

The whole idea is not to remove foods from your diet but to add some to balance off your diet which has a solid ground to start up with.

I do consume quite a bit of salt, but have done so all my life. I ate/added more table salt when younger than now, but still a lot now.
Sea salt not table salt
Nuts I have severely limited as well
Flax and chia seeds are high in Omega3 or try a supplement of Omega3. I prefer through food but look up on foods like fish or others high in this.
Breakfast - fruits
Lunch - veggies with a piece of meat or fish
Dinner - Same as lunch
Start with proteins in the morning, you need fuel!
Veggies can be a lot of things, but focus on leafy green vegetables.
I do have a lot of grey hairs that curiously jumped up a month or so ago.
You did not mention if you eat bread.
The perfect combination for grey hair is flour products + salt.
I once met a Japanese woman, at 70, she had no grey hair(no dying... literal as well!) and I asked her what her secret was.
Focus on Omega3 and leafy greens, this should improve your condition.

Blessings,
Ouranos

The rust on dust

Good day,

@Neptunian - I had the thyroid test about 3 to 5 months ago

@Ouranos - I will look to add more Omega3. I have added protein to my first intake of food of the day (4 days now). I used to eat a lot of flour products. I have reduced the amount of flour products for the last 3 4 years. The proliferation of grey hairs really surprised me about 3 4 weeks ago, prior to I had maybe 20 or something. I had a few grey hair as early as 17.

I have removed all wheat from my diet now (been 1 week) even removed rice. I do not consume any of the other grains as I do not like many of them, no buckwheat, oats, corn, rye or barley.

I have been having a few new issues pop up though for the last week or 2...Pain swallowing that has persisted for this whole time, never had it this long and it is not quite like the normal one that hurts when drinking eating etc. Thinning of my pubic hair, this one is baffling me. I have significant thinning of my pubic hair that has started recently.

The rust on dust

Ok so the pain with swallowing has gone away now. Not sure why it happened in the first place. I went to see the doctor again, since I was concerned about the pain and some other stuff. He had no idea what the root of the pain was. Did a few blood tests all came back negative. He did propose to me that I should do a few more tests, for parasites. I will be going in shortly to do some tests for that.

Now I have a question regarding this horary chart I posted here. Is there any indication at all it could be parasites that are the root of my issue? That might be disturbing the intake of vital nutrients and vitamins from food that I ingest, thus not leaving enough for my body's needs on a daily basis? Reflecting the problem lies with my 2nd house of food intake?

The doctor told me if I have any sort of parasite they leech nutrients and that could be a possible cause for the hair loss and some other stuff. I just had to ask this, hope anyone can reply their opinion on this!

Thank you once again