USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

leomoon

I didn't watch the presidential nominee debates. How's her debating ability?

Wonderful actually.

She was a prosecutor for decades and Attorney General of California, so she knows BS and con men inside-out like DJT. She's well equipped to take him on as she's prosecuted them over and over again.

She's already started today, (last 15-20 minutes of her speech) Calls a spade a spade.

Trump has a "mommy complex" and sees all strong women with intelligence, as dangerous to him. Just projection of his own mother sending him away to reform school for rich kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=2eySOK_Z10w&feature=emb_logo

piercethevale

What I'm posting here is a copy and paste of what I wrote a fellow forum member just moments ago...as I , only an hour ago, cast and saw Kamala Harris' natal chart for the first time...
...copied and pasted as follows...

WOW, what a game changer...! First off, I never knew that Kamala Harris is half of Indian ancestry, Father Jamaican, mother Indian [I hope that it is of Hindu ancestry, but all the same...still...what a game changer...! YOWZA] For the very reason I predicted Trump to win this time around...like a "Done Deal"...it's because his natal N. Node is right where the transiting N.Node will be on October 29th, this year...but...and that is a big BUT, one must account for the Sidereal precession when dealing with natal charts especially those of us older folk. Donald is 74 years old and that means everything in his natal chart has moved about 1* 04".... So his natal N.Node conjunct point is now at apprx. 21* 52" Gemini and the transiting N. Node [True N. Node] will conjunct there on October 15th... But, and that's a big BUT...Kamala's natal N.Node is also in Gemini...and Hers is, by natal position, at 24* Gemini 31" [and Her Asc. at 24* Gem 25"] ...and...Oh man...I just saw this...Holy S***!... she's got a Magen David on her chart that includes the South Node... and the North Node is then part of a twelve point matrix that includes a completed Magen David, Star of Solomon, i.e. Grand Sextile...
she is almost 56 years old...so her natal positions have to be advanced ...ummm... well, you do the math for accuracy, but I'll ball park it at about 46" of a degree.
This changes everything....so her N.Node conj. point is at apprx. 25* Gemini 16", where the transiting N.Node will be around September 7th...
Holy S***!...
This is major scoop...

She could very well win it for the Demo's as everyone, including me, thinks that Biden won't live another four years... I don't think He'd make it even one year... and knowing that, or at least, believing that... We very well might have our first Woman President...and a Woman of some "colour"...

...end of what was my message...

Yeah, oH Baby...if she can get enough support to offset Donald's bit of a stronger N.Node conjunction advantage near the election...as I have to figure the tide will start going back in His direction just before the election... a Biden Harris ticket could just be THE TICKET...

YOWZA... WHAT A GAME CHANGER....!

Last edited:

piercethevale

I have to add that I haven't done any in depth analysis of Kamala's natal chart, as of yet...just going by what I saw in relation to what the transiting aspects will be in support of...and that is in regard solely as to the N. Node, at this time... But that is quite, very much, of major influence in such matters as to public opinion of a person... and that's what gets people elected....

...but...Oh man, that Star of Solomon....wow...!

piercethevale

Kamala Harris' natal chart

Kamala-Harris.png

piercethevale

NOTABLES:
Kamala's natal chart has Venus at 17* Virgo 53' 42" and that's conjunct the USA's natal chart position of its Part of Spirit/Soul, which is at 17* Virgo 18' 24"...and while one must adjust the USA's natal chart for 244 years and one months' Sidereal precession [which, I don't have the exact figure for at hand, but going by memory it's around 3* 27' ...give or take 5' of a degree at present...] thus while Her natal Venus wasn't conjunct that USA Part of Spirit/Soul at the time of Her birth, it is possessing the same Sabian Symbol...and that means a lot. [Also, Yeshu'a, the Nazarene, has one of his Hyleg Parts in that same degree, when one uses the post natal Full Moon, and it is the same degree for my Hyleg Part using the prenatal New Moon ...which is the "Traditional" formula for the Part of Hyleg...r.e. Asc. + Moon - the New or Full Moon which was closest prior to birth ...my natal chart is a mirror opposite of that of the Nazarene's... for the greater part of it...an oddity I'm still in the process of understanding... born for a purpose here, some do say... and the temporal realm is an imperfect reflection of the perfection above, according to some that KNOW of such things... in other words, Go Figure... read my thread on the Part of Hyleg...Phoenix Venus and I did a lot of research and testing and we both agree that every pre and post natal Full and New Moon should be subjected to the same formula, Asc. + Natal Moon - every one of those... the Sabian Symbols provide irrefutable symbology that give us such a conviction....just mind blowing stuff.... The Part of Hyleg is what all the other Astrological Parts deposit into...without the knowledge of the Sabian Symbol of the Part of Hyleg, tall the others are practically meaningless...more or less... The Part of Hyleg is similar to the Part of Destiny, but to the nth degree... it is the purpose as for which one has become incarnate... I have digressed , major, big time here...please excuse me.]

Her natal Pluto, however, at 15* Virgo 27' 06" is within a one degree orb conjunction to the natal position of the USA's Part of War [or Rage, etc.] which is at 14* 58' 41"...but that Sidereal precession makes that inert and her natal Pluto doesn't share the Same Sabian as the USA's Part of War, thankfully. [YES IT IS A PLANET, A DUAL PLANET IN FACT...POTENT AND POWERFUL]

Her natal Sun at 27* Libra 40' 27" very likely is conjunct the, adjusted for Sidereal precession, USA"s natal Part of ...what I have so far determined to possibly be a, Transformation of the Mind [Asc. + Mercury - Pluto] natal position at 24* Libra 32' 53"...which seems to me to be a good thing and much needed... thinking has got to change, especially in D.C.

Her natal Neptune at 16* Scorpio 50" 00" is conjunct the , Sidereal precession adjusted, USA natal Part of Service, natal position at 13* Scorpio 38' 34" [and in the highest aspect, that is, Spiritual Service...but also can be as to the mundane... and that is a real good thing...I have to conclude.]

Her natal Uranus at 13* Virgo 15' 23" is conjunct the, Sidereal prec. adjusted, USA natal Part of Sons... which natal position is at 10* Virgo 26' 14"

I've got more, but it is very late here...nearly 4 a.m. at present and I've been up since 9:30 a.m., yesterday...

but it's sure been an interesting night, for me... and more to analyze, and...and... I'm excited... been awhiile since anything has stirred my astrological interest as much... YOWZA:w00t:

Last edited:

leomoon

Simplicity is best, imo:
Concerning Trump's natal chart and transits:

The big 3 trio stellium of Jupiter Pluto & Saturn transiting together over his 5th house of gambles/popularity will be opposed his Saturn-Venus in the 11th of the masses of the people. I don't see how he can win when compared with Kamala Harris spectacular JupPluSat trine her own Jupiter!!

Concerning Kamala Harris natal chart on Election eve:

Tr NN on her ASC (as well as on Trump's Node, i.e. a nodal return for him) ...Kamala has Tr NN cj.ASC trine to her Sun in 5th a popularity/gamble house.

Tr Sun on this day trines her natal 10th house (public house) Chiron. Will she be healed by the votes for her? TR Saturn-Pluto-Jupiter will all be trine her own Jupiter - looks to be a winning day for her!! Will be hard to beat these aspects, imo.

piercethevale

I couldn't sleep, as something was bugging me about what I wrote and I find that I should have written that it is Jupiter that is in a position of bringing a 12 point matrix into play here... the North Node, obviously, is a part of the Star of Solomon/ Grand Semi Sextile matrix...along with the Asc. and Desc. ...and how could I have forgotten to note the location of Her Part of Fortune...? It being conjunct, and in the very same degree, as her natal Desc.is rather auspicious, and while not as much so as if it were conj. the mid haven, it is still a very notable position as the Desc. is the "WHERE-TO" [or "WHOM-TO", as that is, in some instances, more understandable especially in consideration that the opposite point, i.e. the Asc., is the "WHO", symbolically of ones natal chart].

Given the Sabian Symbol she has for her natal descendant, I am a bit inclined to say I think that she has already made that transition successfully and as such hen her Part of Fortune will , and likely already is, providing Her with the most fortuitous circumstances to accomplish her destiny. I'll provide the Sabian Symbol for the 25th degree of Sagittarius, and will try to get around to writing my take on this particular Sabian Symbols meaning in relation to the role of the Desc. at some later date..

But, getting back to Jupiter, it's the sole piece of a kind of mechanism that is missing the five of the twelve essential parts of that mechanism pieces. Those "pieces" are actually empty spaces on the natal chart but the possibility is there that they will be filled by transiting influences during Her lifetime, and likely have at least once in the past...maybe more?
Maybe the best simile I can provide at this time is that it would be as like having dual carburetors on the engine of your automobile, but only one is fully functional all of the time...that is the complete Grand Sextile... and, oh geeze, I've been writing Grand Semi Sextile, haven't I? My bad...the Grand Semi is what a 12 point matrix is... The Star of Solomon is a Grand Sextile.

Anyways, the other thing that wasn't letting me get to sleep is that I should have recognized that Her natal Asc. is conjunct the natal position of the USA's Part of Imprisonment, and thus shares the same Sabian Symbol and the Part of Imprisonment has been, so far to this date, showing itself to be, symbolically, that which one cannot embrace, or approach, or assimilate.... it's like the opposite end of a magnet... it just repels away.
AS for Her having that Sabian as the "WHO" of her natal chart, I don't know how that might play out regarding a society's Part of Imprisonment being in possession of the same symbol...

... certainly one to ponder on, for now... and I guess time will tell... and it may be that only time can tell what it does amount to.

I'll provide the Sabian Symbol for that as well... I think most will figure out as to how and what affect they mean being Her "WHO" and being the Part of Imprisonment of the USA... Americans don't like to go without anything, or be in shortage of, or restrain themselves from grasping for more... Austerity just doesn't seem to be in our vocabulary, by nature.

The Sabian Symbol for Kamala's Asc and that of the USA's Part of Imprisonment.
...from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala".

"GEMINI 25°: A GARDENER TRIMMING LARGE PALM TREES.
KEYNOTE
: Bringing under control nature's power of expansion.
The intellect of man is like a tropical plant in that it tends to expand 'wildly' in many directions, seeking direct contact with the sun’s rays. Like a palm tree it uses its dead leaves to protect itself against dry heat, the heat of the realm of mind when deprived of the complementary power of the feelings. A culture is characterized by specific 'forms' and 'prime symbols'; education's main object, at least in cultural and classical periods, has been to contain the imagination of individuals within these traditional forms. An entirely different approach to education is being attempted in our transitional age.

At this last stage of the seventeenth five-fold sequence we have reached the level of fulfillment of the impulses which began at the first stage (Gemini 21°) in a tumultuous upsurge of self-assertion and protest against the past. Now this upsurge has found its place in the evolution of mankind and society; and - symbolically speaking - 'labor' has become not only unionized, but a strong force in the body politic. Yet the energies released seek constant expansion and therefore have to be controlled. There is need for repeated
PRUNING.
"
The Sabian Symbol for Kamala's natal Desc. and also Her natal Part of Fortune, the 25th degree of Sagittarius [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 25°: A CHUBBY BOY ON A HOBBY HORSE.
KEYNOTE:
The anticipatory enjoyment of powers one can only as yet dream of utilizing.
The horse has always been a symbol of power and, in many instances, of sexual energy. Until very recently the horse gave man a greater possibility of conquering more space and what that space contained. Mounted on his hobby horse and experiencing the to-and-frow rhythm of its motion, the well-fed boy unconsciously, and perhaps nowadays half-consciously, may anticipate the rhythm of the sexual act. In a sense it is also a kind of make-believe and growth through the imagination, but here – in contrast to what was shown in the symbol for Phase 261 – the imagination is active at the organic body level. There is something of an initiation in the play.

This is the last symbol of the fifty-third sequence of five. It ends in a mood of play, but it is a play filled with cultural and emotional expectation, unconscious though this expectation may be. We see here the
FORSHADOWING of the mature experience of manhood.
"

I shouldn't have tried to write so late in my day,to begin with... but I did and suffered the consequences of it.. so, I apologize for the errors noted above and if there are any more...I'll just have to deal with them later on... because , I'm out of it...gotta get some shut eye.

Thanks for reading, and your patience, and continued interest in the understanding of the Sabian Symbols and how they affect what they are found to be in association with... you will never regret it.
...and that's a prediction I need no natal chart of yours to make.
Thank you, ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Simplicity is best, imo:

The big 3 trio stellium of Jupiter Pluto & Saturn transiting together over his 5th house of gambles/popularity will be opposed his Saturn-Venus in the 11th of the masses of the people. I don't see how he can win when compared with Kamala Harris spectacular JupPluSat trine her own Jupiter!!

Tr NN on her ASC (as well as on Trump's Node, i.e. a nodal return for him) ...Kamala has Tr NN cj.ASC trine to her Sun in 5th a popularity/gamble house.

Tr Sun on this day trines her natal 10th house (public house) Chiron. Will she be healed by the votes for her? TR Saturn-Pluto-Jupiter will all be trine her own Jupiter - looks to be a winning day for her!! Will be hard to beat these aspects, imo.
I hope that you are right as Trump has really gone over the edge this past year, so far. I couldn't bear another four years of it.
BUT... I do, and so do some others... ascribe to the belief that Edgar Cayce was correct in stating that not everyone is affected by all the Planets and that most are affected by four to six of them...more as to the amount of four, some as as little a number as two... rare are those affected by as little though and rarest of all those affected by them all. But all angles to the Asc. are of effect to everyone.
That means that all Astrological Parts that utilize the Asc. as the "Personal Point" in the formulary make-up ...and the Nodes...as the North Node is always of indication as to the "World Servers"... and likely of affect often, maybe more at times than for others but certainly not to be dismissed as being anything of minor importance ...imho, of course.. and Kamala and Donald, holding the political offices they have and so do presently certainly can be described as being "World Servers"...though one might think one or both are more the 'self serving" type...

...and I'm not just pointing a finger at Donald here, as for what I've heard... not proven to me, but I have heard from more than one source, that Kamala doesn't spare herself the least bit of luxury when she travels at public expense... but, a contented, and physically comfortable, public employee is a more effective one, imho, of course... but I was a public employee too, for a good number of years... I didn't get much of any luxury, but the one time I was sent to my civil entity's remote summer conference facilities [Okay, it was a summer camp in the High Sierras, mostly canvas tents with hardwood floors that I had to "winterize" at the end of the season. I was handed reservations, that were already made, for a room at one of the finer hotels in the area and a daily meal allowance that afforded me to eat better than I could provide for myself, that is if I ate like that all the time, and I was getting a pretty decent salary at the time... It's what management gave me and told me to use it all... so I ate very well for the three days I was there. No champagne, or even any bottle of wine, but enough for a glass or two of the finer stuff...and about the best steak in the house, if I so desired. I think it was around $45.00 a day for meal allowances back then, and that was in 1998. It may have even been more? I was merely an employee of the Maintenance and Operations Dept, not i management, but a "worker"] So, while Donald maybe taking care of "number one" at every opportunity that He has... Kamala has not denied herself anything that she can get away with having. But she doesn't make any money out of it either...at least not that I know of... although I'm rather sure that Donald books all those meetings ans such at his own resorts is for the reason He is assured of the quality, first class, and knows that his guests and entourage will have no complaints.

World servers? ... yes indeed, to some degree or less, and maybe not 24/7 as to what the Nodes indicate and do so affect.... but self serving? you betcha... after all, we're trying to make America great again...and we have got to keep up appearances.

Thanks for the insights, they could very well be in full effect for both of the candidates [all the Planets and thus all the aspects so mentioned] and I certainly hope that they are for Kamala, if not both of them?
It certainly has my interest.

Last edited:

leomoon

PthV:
Ref: I hope that you are right as Trump has really gone over the edge this past year, so far. I couldn't bear another four years of it.
BUT... I do, and so do some others... ascribe to the belief that Edgar Cayce was correct in stating that not everyone is affected by all the Planets

I wish you might post the referenced quote of Cayce, because I have dozens of books I can then find it in context...

Since I am somewhat Cayce expert (self defined), and have studied the man close up at the A.R.E. since age 18 (now in my 70s) wrote dozens of books about him, I value reference material.

Recently in these Covid times we are in, I bypassed reading my tri-yearly "Venture Inward" Magazine until recently when I picked it up and found a quote I had never read before. Imagine that! (I told myself)

So I know it may be out there what you reference, but I'd need to see it for myself to verify it. He said a lot actually about astrology, and a whole book or two written by the late John Willner on Progressions alone and using the Sidereal chart - "The Perfect Horoscope" is one of them I'm starting to look at again having put it down years ago.

Then there is the work done by Ry Redd, which introduced Cayce's insight into using and why we should, the Sidereal in addition to Tropical and the differences therein (usage):
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Redd,_Ry

Lots to study, or as Cayce said, "A massive study"
You may have been thinking of this idea as another wrote about the importance of using free will.

https://www.edgarcaycenyc.org/edgar-cayce-on-astrology-the-cosmos-the-self

'According to Cayce, through free will man may move the planets and the stars. In this regard, we have the power to literally change outcomes or conditions indicated by our natal chart. Only from Cayce will you hear such bold views on astrology. They do not exist in other astrological schools of thought.'

Last edited:

leomoon

Personally speaking, I don't think most of us are capable of altering to the good, a Pluto - Saturn transit, although it can of course be mitigated by our karma, but yes some do this, and its no big deal.:

Our solar system was created for humankind’s evolution. Yet the soul of man, your soul, encompasses all in this solar system, or in others... Man alone is given that birthright of free will. He alone may defy his God." (Readings 5755-2, 2794-3 and 5757-1) Cayce believed that rather than the stars ruling the life, the life should rule the stars. This puts the individual at the center of his universe and puts the responsibility squarely on him and not on the astrologer, the natal chart or the stars. It supports the view in modern astrology that the planets impel, they do not compel. Through the exercise of his free will, man is endowed with the power to literally change the cosmic blueprint of his life as might be prognosticated by the stars and the planets.

My take on it, is to do the very best we can with the transits as they are delivered into our lives, and the spirit takes care of the rest. Next time around (if one reincarnates), it will be far easier. The soul is a "growing" thing, not fully at one with it's creator which means not perfected yet hence being here.

blackbery

Trump/Pence will WIN in a landslide based ONLY on astrology. While outer planets Saturn & Pluto will be opposing his conservative Venus-Saturn conjunction, his TRUE NODAL return to his natal Sun-NN in the House of Publicity/Career is INVINCIBLE.:w00t:

The SUN & the 10th House are the most important points for a leader, the President & both of Trump's are being activated. A clear win in Nov/2020.

It's not what the Media & the Radical Dems want to believe but astrology predicts a Trump/Pence BIG win. Biden has an assortment of progressed planets, Moon-Venus buried in his 4th along with Neptune opposing his MC.
A loss, a retirement, a withdrawal from public to sleep, rest & pass away eventually. It's the ending for him as he closes the door on a life of politics & being in the Public eye.

Kamala Harris has BOTH her Sun & Moon in a Square by Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto.
No harmony, no Security in her life at the time of the election. She is not popular & the outer planets hit on her Moon emotions and Sun ego & health are very negative. Family problems, watch even for the health of her father.
It is a honour to be picked to run in a Presidential Race but it will be a harsh lesson for her when she loses for she will come to terms with her lack of support from the Minority voters & many other Democrats. It will be a humbling experience for her & her ego will be tattered & torn. Where will she turn her career to next? She will have to look at her past & how she treated the poor & the minorities, there is vindication for them in her loss for she took pleasure in prosecuting as many minor pot crimes & threatening parents. She has no children of her own & her egocentric life has all been about her her her. Bullied & slept her way to the top & now a BIG fall for her.

In addition to the powerful Nodal return, Trump has progressed Sun conjunct AC, Uranus to natal Mercury bringing him good news and progressed Moon relating well with natal Ve-Sat. Many other positive indicators that Trump will win again in Nov. 2020. He will easily win the 270 Electoral College votes. His Nodal success may even bring him additional states from the DNC which nobody
thought he could capture. Astrology does not lie. The Mercury element retrograde does predict the mess caused by the mail-in ballots & it will take one month or more for official tally but from the closing of the last election station, when Projections call Trump wins over & over again, it will be clear that he has won re-election.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Simplicity is best, imo:

Last edited:

leomoon

Looking ahead at the Inauguration Address of 2021, it appears Trump may have some very special Solar Arcs in his favor. Thats a shame, but in order for the United States to undergo a severe change (Pluto) of it's Pluto Return, we'll need to completely overhaul the country. Seems 4 more years of trump will force that change eventually. Have faith! Better days are ahead...

https://hniizato.com/solar-arc-interpretation/

David: I doubt he'll die, but his health will be severely impacted over his 6th house as you once pointed to. Via transits..over 6th.

All that worry about going to prison I suppose, should be not be elected did a number on him. But he does have positive aspects come January 2021 - March 2021 from what I can tell. Doesn't sound like prison or even a Grand Jury i.e. Vesta ? (escapes again)...

Jared Kushner however, will see tr Pluto square his Pluto exact, and Cy Vance may still proceed with criminal charges in 2021 at least for Kushner and his Russia financial dealings. It's anyone's guess now.

Any insight into this one?? POV, David?

david starling

[IMO] Trump represents Saturn. His Natal Sun is afflicted by an opposing Moon. Like King Canute, he's commanding the tides to stand still--but the tides didn't obey Canute, and the tides of the future won't obey Trump.

He's attempting to make things like they were (MAGA), protecting the old economic and social structure.

leomoon

Trump's sycophant helpers on Inauguration time 2021:
Jared Kushner however, will see tr Pluto square his Pluto exact, and Cy Vance may still proceed with criminal charges in 2021 at least for Kushner and his Russia financial dealings. It's anyone's guess now.

Ivanka's looks as dim for her with tr Pluto cj her SN (return to before perhaps fraud with the Charity foundation in NY) - :surprised:another case -

square her Jupiter & her Pluto!

Can't quite make heads or tails out of Biden's natal:

Except perhaps Tr Jupiter-Saturn sextile ASC and tr Pluto opp his Jupiter. :unsure:
Doesn't sound too bad then....

But we still need to explain the donald's SA * Will he pardon himself? He suggested he could. :andy:

leomoon

Would a presidential self-pardon be lawful? The short answer is we don't know for sure, because no president has ever tried it. The Constitution itself does not specify either way and there is no statute or case law on the issue. But you can already see the battle lines forming.
Trump certainly believes he can pardon himself. He tweeted in June 2018, "As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" Indeed, some legal scholars believe that the President can issue a self-pardon, pointing to the text of the Constitution itself -- which places no such limit on the pardon power. Article II states plainly that the president "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States." If the Framers meant that a president cannot pardon himself, the argument goes, they could have and would have said said so. :crying:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/will-trump-try-to-self-pardon/ar-BB16OyFg

note: Kind of like other world dictators today, i.e. General/President of Egypt Sisi; Vlad Putin of Russia, Erdogan of Turkey. He learned from their utter gall

FYI - I personally don't think trump would let Pence have that kind of power over him, even this way. But Maybe I"m wrong about that too. :unsure:

piercethevale

PthV:
Ref: I hope that you are right as Trump has really gone over the edge this past year, so far. I couldn't bear another four years of it.
BUT... I do, and so do some others... ascribe to the belief that Edgar Cayce was correct in stating that not everyone is affected by all the Planets

I wish you might post the referenced quote of Cayce, because I have dozens of books I can then find it in context...

Since I am somewhat Cayce expert (self defined), and have studied the man close up at the A.R.E. since age 18 (now in my 70s) wrote dozens of books about him, I value reference material.

Recently in these Covid times we are in, I bypassed reading my tri-yearly "Venture Inward" Magazine until recently when I picked it up and found a quote I had never read before. Imagine that! (I told myself)

So I know it may be out there what you reference, but I'd need to see it for myself to verify it. He said a lot actually about astrology, and a whole book or two written by the late John Willner on Progressions alone and using the Sidereal chart - "The Perfect Horoscope" is one of them I'm starting to look at again having put it down years ago.

Then there is the work done by Ry Redd, which introduced Cayce's insight into using and why we should, the Sidereal in addition to Tropical and the differences therein (usage):
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Redd,_Ry

Lots to study, or as Cayce said, "A massive study"
You may have been thinking of this idea as another wrote about the importance of using free will.

'According to Cayce, through free will man may move the planets and the stars. In this regard, we have the power to literally change outcomes or conditions indicated by our natal chart. Only from Cayce will you hear such bold views on astrology. They do not exist in other astrological schools of thought.'
Once i had produced the natal chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth and had studied it for a few weeks I came to a realization that He was everything his natal chart indicated He would be and would do. I mentioned this to my fellow yogi and friend, Suryakant, and his reply was, "Well, certainly and why be so surprised about it. He was a totally, completely, realized spiritual being and when one attains that level one is totally aligned with Gods' will and act accordingly"
I was a bit taken aback by what He said as He dabbled in astrology and believed in the "free will" approach to it. I realized then and there that as it is God that put everything in the firmament around us in their exact places for a purpose and that not a thing was arbitrary about the creation. As I later learned from reading Trevor Ravencrofts book, "The Cup of Destiny", that Suryakant loaned to me, that the bloodline of the House of David "...is particularly affected by astrological conditions." ...and Ravenscroft got all, or nearly all, of his information for that book from having studied Rudolf Steiner's writings [He had gone to Germany to do so. Most of Steiner's writings and lectures have never been translated from German into English, not to ths very day.] and that made me realize that what I was dealing with was the chart of one whom was affected by all the planets and such, everything that can possibly influence a person, astrologically. I too am as such and I have since learned, through the use of a very reputable, and somewhat renowned clairvoyant herself, Clarisse Conner, that I am allegedly {and I say, "allegedly" because there's no way I know of to prove this at the present time} descended from either one,or both, of Yeshu'a's two blood relations that settled in around the Glastonbury area in apprx. 42 A.D. i.e Yosef of Arimathea {Yeshu'aa's maternal uncle} and his half brother Yakov, {aka James, first Bishop of Jerusalem} as they took local women to be their wives and had progeny. My mothers' family came from the Cheshire area, about 180 miles to the North, to Penn's Land in 1683, they were Quakers.]

So then, ask yourself this; if the stars are giving us marching orders directly from God why would Edgar say such a thing...?

Did you reach a conclusion?

If not, here's the logical conclusion...the only logical conclusion.
Because Astrology as it was practiced at the time...as it is mostly practice by nearly all still today, is all messed up. Edgar told everyone to "leave it alone", that "it will do a person more harm than good" and said that his warning only applied to astrology as it was presently being practiced at the time...but that hasn't changed, not much. I only utilize what has been proven to work after numerous tests that demonstrated positive results...and I may have passed over some that do as for having used the chart of someone not particularly affected by astrological conditions at the time I was.

That's why this natal chart, I am convinced of and do so contend, is the actual birth chart of the Nazarene, I have described it as being an Astrologers' Rosetta Stone and a template to aid in the understanding of what truth there is to be found in astrological practices. Because knowing what we do know about the life of the man, if an astrological technique you use is indicating that He isn't what would be expected of him, then that technique you're using is false or the understanding of how to use it is wrong. Everything He was is in his natal chart...and someone well studied and knowledgeable of the actual history of the time and the man, that is also an open minded astrologer [by that I mean not a rigid, Traditionalist that, perhaps, worships "the Gilded Lily", and. or thinks astrological knowledge begins and ends with Ptolemy.] could go far with the chart. Take us all to a far greater understanding of what is true astrological knowledge and practice....and also reveal much to aid us all in evolving spiritually as that is what I believe Yeshu'a was truly born to do...not be the designated whipping boy to absolve us of all our past life sins but rather to show us how to break that endless cycle of rebirth because we don't fully repay our karmic due and get ever deeper in indebtedness.
I'm not saying that he can't be anyones salvation, but there's a lot more to that then what most people think, and, or were told. I could try to explain it but as I have often informed you all, I'm not that good with words...if it could be given as a mathematical equation... I'd do so in a New York minute and it would be perfect too... because math I'm really good at, reading comprehension and writing... I'm rather poor at, barely adequate...a C minus student at best. ...although after continuously writing on the subject, now, for the last thirteen and a half years I do think I have improved a bit.... but I do still really stink when it comes to grammar.
So as to satisfy anyone reading this that wants to retort that I won't explain it because I don't know anything on the subject, or whatever... I will say this much, but do know it's not wholly adequate.
Yes, He did die for your sins, those that he was partially responsible, if not almost wholly, as for a major fail on his part in his very first incarnation on earth. Yes He can absolve you of any additional sins you may have acquired since his crucifixion [or I should say that I at least believe so and I will also remind you all that I'm not really a Christian, I don't practice that religion nor do I pray to Jesus/Yeshu'a except for the rare occasions when I pray and ask Him how I can best serve his interests, that is, 'is there anything I can do for him that day?' It is my purpose and destiny here to sort the mess out that 2000 years of lies and half truths have caused. The true natal chart is the mechanism to the method. If it ain't in the chart then that wasn't him... does that make sense, cause I sure hope so...I can't put it any simpler than that.]..He's not my satguru nor will he accept me in that role for himself] but once you've done that you can never sin again...not in the least...or you are on your own, friend. [I was raised in the ways and beliefs of Quakers...and consider myself to be one, somewhat... everything but having Yeshu'a as my salvation. As a Quaker I consider all to be a friend, unless they give me reason to consider otherwise. I'm a sishya of the bij, the Word of God is my satguru, I am forbidden to have any other.
That keeps me from being accused of bias towards any one religion or belief system and I won't sell you one, because I don't have one I can sell, nor do I want to. They're all means to the desired end if you are faithful and do the rites when your supposed to and in the right manner.
The Ascended Master that spoke through Cayce even said all that during a reading at one time. That once you are dis-incarnate and on the "other side", you're going to find that it didn't matter what religion you were or whether you had one at all. Yet if you do avow to be a practitioner of any, it is important that you remain faithful in performing what rituals are required and in the proper manner,.. but even then, what it really all comes down to is how you treated your fellow human-beings... "Do unto others as ye would have them do unto you"
]

Yeshu'a was/is what the Hindus' call a 'satguru", that is a True guru, or guru of Truth ...meaning a master and teacher of the Truth. You have got to wash you own dirty laundry, there are no shortcuts,
Edgar thus was saying what He did for the benefit of those that wouldn't heed his advice and stay completely away from the use of astrology and anyone that offered the service... as not a single soul was properly practicing it then...or at least not anyone available to the public...He wanted all to believe that their free will will always be the true determinate of their fate... I always believed that too... only to find out since I've been enlightened as to the situation and corrected my techniques, that I may have thought I was in control, but I did everything one would predict I would do all along, there were some exceptions but I got my aspirations kicked by the Cosmos for it...a Cosmic a** kicking, one might say.. [and please do remember that it wasn't actually Edgar Cayce that spoke when addressing anything other than physical ailments and may not have done so even as to those, but that it was revealed in a reading given for the admin of the Association for Research and Enlightenment [the organization founded to study Cayce and disseminate the knowledge given in the readings] that asked from whom the information was being given and the reply in answer was; "Messengers from the higher forces that may manifest from the Throne of Grace itself" and after further questioning it was established that what that meant was either the angelic or those that are ascended beings, known as the Ascended Masters, aka The Great White Brotherhood, aka The White Lodge, and that Saint Germain sometimes spoke through Cayce "when needed". In a couple of readings given they suddenly realized it was Yeshu'a/Jesus, himself, that was speaking through Edgar as He answered a question concerning Yeshu'a/Jesus IN THE FIRST PERSON.

One can read for themselves all of which I just wrote pertaining to Edgar in the book "Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus" by Jeffrey Furst, which was first published in 1978. I got my first copy almost immediately after it hit the bookshelves of my neighborhood bookstore. I've gone through three copies since then and the fourth will soon need to be retired....but that's due as much to the shoddy binding that books get nowadays as it is to my use of it.
]

One also has to remember that not everyone is affected by all the planets and most are affected by fewer than half of them. Those people do have a lot of unrestrained free will...and I might have been in envy of them at one time, too.

That was before I learned of my purpose and destiny here in this lifetime all of which was revealed to me through proper astrological practices in studying my natal chart and the understanding that came afterward...although I do have to give the props to my friends that helped me along the way. Most of them, they too volunteered to be incarnate at this time. Rudolf Steiner wrote of this about a century ago.. and Ravenscroft wrote of that in his book I already mentioned. ...with particular acknowledgement to the clairvoyant that was there the very moment I was first in need of one. She has literally saved my life on more than a couple of occasions.
I claim no glory, no great accomplishment my own... all glory belongs to God, and Gods' "Messengers from the Throne of Grace itself" and to the that entity as a whole... We speak only truth and the Truth is One, thus it matters not the name of the entity that the message comes from, it comes from The One.
I don't have all the techniques that are proper compiled as of yet, and may not even have the greater bulk of them, but what I dod have was enough to give me that clear a picture.

Dane Rudhyar once wrote that He could only explain and guide us so far and that it would take someone that was a student and practitioner of astrology and had every possible astrological aspect that may be found to be found in their natal chart to really set the whole thing straight...or just about every last one of them, at least.
Just recently I read that Cayce once said something very similar to that... I'll try to find that book and passage, it's one of those books my folks had in their library that I've inherited, and I only just recently got around to reading some of it. I'll post something about it and what Rudhyar wrote as soon as I am able to... and by the way, I fulfill the criteria of both... just sayin':wink:

NOW..here's a must see video about Kamala Harris, well maybe not a "Must", but everyone Should
It's why I'm visiting the forum this evening, so as to share this with all of you... I didn't plan on answering any others posts... and I spent the last two and a half hours writing this one, but I felt it need to be said in this thread... just to set the record straight...and after all I did initiate the thread. I don't do this kind of thin in threads I'm not the initiator of, or I probably should say that I try very hard not to, as I've stated as much in a few others, in the past, too.... oh well, it's a late supper for me this evening. It got to 112*- 113*ff here today and we had a rolling blackout for an hour, from 4;55 to 5:55 p.m., i.e. the hottest part of the day.. and thus no a.c. for an hour during the hottest period of today. So it has been too hot to eat anything, anyways...it still hasn't sufficiently cooled down outside and it's just past 10:30 p.m. here now.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/watc...pldJ2Ij99UHf1ilMIRh4DZBFaY3avf5gx8VNoEg4XOP7A

Oh yeah, one last thing I have to say. all I wrote above is IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, of course... :smile:

piercethevale

Trump/Pence will WIN in a landslide based ONLY on astrology. While outer planets Saturn & Pluto will be opposing his conservative Venus-Saturn conjunction, his TRUE NODAL return to his natal Sun-NN in the House of Publicity/Career is INVINCIBLE.:w00t:

The SUN & the 10th House are the most important points for a leader, the President & both of Trump's are being activated. A clear win in Nov/2020.

It's not what the Media & the Radical Dems want to believe but astrology predicts a Trump/Pence BIG win. Biden has an assortment of progressed planets, Moon-Venus buried in his 4th along with Neptune opposing his MC.
A loss, a retirement, a withdrawal from public to sleep, rest & pass away eventually. It's the ending for him as he closes the door on a life of politics & being in the Public eye.

Kamala Harris has BOTH her Sun & Moon in a Square by Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto.
No harmony, no Security in her life at the time of the election. She is not popular & the outer planets hit on her Moon emotions and Sun ego & health are very negative. Family problems, watch even for the health of her father.
It is a honour to be picked to run in a Presidential Race but it will be a harsh lesson for her when she loses for she will come to terms with her lack of support from the Minority voters & many other Democrats. It will be a humbling experience for her & her ego will be tattered & torn. Where will she turn her career to next? She will have to look at her past & how she treated the poor & the minorities, there is vindication for them in her loss for she took pleasure in prosecuting as many minor pot crimes & threatening parents. She has no children of her own & her egocentric life has all been about her her her. Bullied & slept her way to the top & now a BIG fall for her.

In addition to the powerful Nodal return, Trump has progressed Sun conjunct AC, Uranus to natal Mercury bringing him good news and progressed Moon relating well with natal Ve-Sat. Many other positive indicators that Trump will win again in Nov. 2020. He will easily win the 270 Electoral College votes. His Nodal success may even bring him additional states from the DNC which nobody
thought he could capture. Astrology does not lie. The Mercury element retrograde does predict the mess caused by the mail-in ballots & it will take one month or more for official tally but from the closing of the last election station, when Projections call Trump wins over & over again, it will be clear that he has won re-election.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That's what I've been saying all along too. I posted as much the first day I initiated this thread.
By the way, have you ever seen the thread in which I predicted he'd win in 2016, in January of that year? That was when the political pundits were giving him a less than 2% chance of even getting the Reublican Party's nomination.... forget about the presidency. If you haven't you will likely find the reasons I gave for such a prediction to be of interest to you and possibly of great use in the future. That is if you're not adverse to the belief and understanding that the Sabian Symbols are genuine and active, quite literally so too, through the many applications they can be used for in a natal chart. .. in this particular instance it was through Astrological Parts, some of which are also known as the Arabic Parts.
If you are not already aware I think that you'll ifnd that the Sabian for Trumps asc. to be so "spot on" in revealing as to why He is the way he is and does . I am referring to the 30th degree of Leo. [ibid.]

"LEO 30°: AN UNSEALED LETTER.
KEYNOTE:
The realization by the individual that all thoughts and all messages are inevitably to be shared with all men.

Coming as it does as the end of this tenth scene and linked with the last degree of the zodiacal sign, Leo, this symbol seems at first quite puzzling; when it has been thought of as an isolated symbol, its essential meaning has not been apparent. The fact that a letter is unsealed does not imply a trust that other people will not read its contents, but rather the idea that the contents are for all men to read. The letter contains a public message in the sense that when man has reached the stage of true mental repolarization and development — which we see in the very first symbol for Leo — he has actually become a participant in the One Mind of humanity. Nothing can really be hidden, except superficially and for a brief time. What any man thinks and deeply realizes becomes the property of all men. Nothing is more senseless than possessiveness in the realm of ideas. If God speaks to a man, Man hears the word. Nothing can remain permanently 'sealed'.

As this thirtieth sequence of five symbols ends, it is made clear to us, and particularly to the inherently proud Leo type, that all that takes form within the mind of a man belongs to all men. Communication and
SHARING must always prevail over the will to glorify oneself by claiming sole possession of ideas and information.
"

So, as you can see for your self from the Sabian Symbology that He will and does say just about anything that pops up in his mind...He can't help himself because it is His nature, his inherent, innate, nature...

This degree of the Zodiac also just happens to be the location of my natal Part of Astrology, or more definitively, those 'signs' that we deliberately seek out, knowing where to look for them. The opposite formula provides an Astrological Part that is about those 'signs' given for only us, and unexpectedly, when they do arrive. You can't look for them because you wouldn't know where or when o look...but should always be ready and aware for when they do arrive. or as for some of you, if they should ever have a reason and purpose to be gien for you.
I've seen some duseys, in my 67 years on earth, this time around, too.
Ya never know where or when...but sometimes, maybe...because it's happened for me, I know this to be true... that you can ask to be given a special one... so as to answer a much needed answer to a particularly daunting question that is impeding your spiritual progress, or dharma, destiny, and sometimes a "mission" you have been given... or believe that you have been given... I've met more people on those missions than there could have possibly been the number of such missions that were genuine in my life time... some were even very sincere in that belief too... sooo, who's really to say one way or the other? ... I'm just trying to say that , yes, there are people with such missions, and truly a "mission for God", I've seen them, met them, and saw what they accomplished... just like they said they would...which was usually something most will regard as an impossible task.
So, The one Part I call the Part of Astrology, the other, the opposite formula, I call the Part of Omens and Signs...but there's usually, as for the greater lot of them. more to the Part than just the title they go by..and some are mislabled...been working on that project too.

As to which formula is which, I can't remember at this moment, it's long past my dinner time and the temperature got t o 112*f to 113*f today and has been too hot to eat ...and it's 11:30 p.m. here presently and must be well above 80* outside still as of yet...!

The two Parts both have Mercury and Uranus in the formulae as the Triggers and the Significators, they switch roles for one to the other..., with the Asc. as the "personal point", of course... but I always have a hard time remembering which provides what... See my thread on the listing of all Astrological Parts, in the appropriate sub-forum dedicated to that study, to find out for yourself, if you are interested and care to, that is?

In closing here I need to add that, to emphasize, that Astrological Parts are not just some minor influence, or indicator, of a secondary usefulness that are only needed, and should only be used as for consultation purposes when an additional bit of weight of evidence is needed for to make a close call. They are highly significant and quite symbolically active too.

So much so, and that I can't adequately put this in a sentence of two, that I will go ahead and give the demonstration, that I suggested at the beginning of this post. That which was "the capper", that which gave me the conviction and confidence to predict Trump would win the Oval Office, back in early January of 2016. My dinner can wait awhile yet...

Donald Trump's natal Part of Hidden Identity, aka Part of Oration. It is derived from the formula; Asc. + Saturn - Moon, derived as such from Trump's natal char t that comes to be at 02* Aries 34' 43", i.e. the 3rd degree of Aries.[ibid]

"ARIES 3°: THE CAMEO PROFILE OF A MAN, SUGGESTING THE SHAPE OF HIS COUNTRY.

KEYNOTE:
The sustaining power of the Whole, as the individual identifies themselves with It’s life.

Having become objectively aware of their nature and basic humanity, the individualizing person finds power and inner security in realizing their essential identity with the section of the universe in which they operate. They and it seem to the consciousness united in a cosmic-planetary process - in a "participation mystique." Metaphysically expressed, this is the concept of the identity of Atman and Brahman. In another sense, through the ability to identify themselves with the complex of life activities surrounding them, the individual person can become truly, not only an image and representation of the Whole of their natal environment (local, planetary and perhaps eventually cosmic), but an agent through whom the Whole may express itself in an act of creative resonance and outpouring. This is the avatar ideal — the ideal of a "transpersonal" life and consciousness totally consecrated to and directed by a divine Power. This Power can also be conceived as the archetypal Self, the Christ-principle as it operates in and through an individual person and destiny who have become its outward manifestation in order to meet a collective human need.
The concept of the formal-structural identity of the universal macrocosm and the human microcosm is a very important one, as it manifests itself at many levels. It provided an inner sense of security and harmonic strength to archaic man. To the modern individual assailed by surface evidence of meaninglessness and futility it gives a feeling of participation in the vast tide of evolution. It is the answer to the tragic sense of alienation so prevalent today.

This symbol characterizes the third stage of the first five-fold sequence of phases: the stage of
PARTICIPATION IN A GREATER LIFE
."

I seriously doubt that I have to explain how the above symbolism bestowed upon the nature of Danald's "Hidden Identity", and, or, his skill and style of "Oration" which gave him such an edge in the election back in 2016... He said just what everyone wanted to hear, was just what everyone saw as being their idea of what the nation is to them, or wished it could be, and so much so that when they look at him, and hear him speak, He is the nation.
If he'd only learn to know when to speak, and what not to speak about, had gotten himself the best advisors there might be found and listened to them and took their advice...kept a lower profile...... Then he might have made the list of greatest ever. Maybe not everyones list, and certainly not mine either... as for a big part of that reason being that opening up our national parks for mining, drilling, logging, and whatever else the money grubbing lot desires, is way beyond the boundary i have set to make that list of mine... and I hear that He has allegedly said that He will see to it that Social Security is no more if, and when, He does get re-elected to a second term?

If so, may he go down in November and then finish his present term most quickly and quietly... or I'll pray for a swifter ending than He believes he's got coming.

If that is just an unsubstantiated, rumor, and not at all what Trump has planned...then please accept my sincere apology Mr. president, but don't f*** with my, with our, Social Security... just see to it that all the money the gov't has borrowed from it over the years is eventually repaid. I'm not saying it has to be repaid before your present term or even before a possible second term has ended, but you had better get the ball rolling... and no later than the beginning, during the first year, of a second term if you do win one... which I'm now a bit doubtful that you will...just a bit, though...as I've not yet thoroughly studied Kamala's chart... Biden isn't a factor here, that's a wash...but Kamala could be "the spanner thrown in the hole"... that just could cost you this election after all?

She may be what you believe to be something of an inferior being, be it for race or gender...but she's got more brains than two of you put together [God forbid] and maybe a third as well?
She's younger, more driven, and got the ambition and drive, in dual tanks and in hidden reserve.
Do you remember Mohammed Ali and "Rope-a-Dope"? ... keep that in mind the next few months, Mr president.

and that this nation is hot only ready for a woman president,at last, it is hungry for one. Male dominated politics has gone on too long and gone too far now... way too far.

...and would somebdy please aresst Dick Chaney and send him to trial at the World Court, and his lil sidekick, his sock puppet, Dubya.. ...and don't foget to nab Rumsfeld on the way over there... thank you.

Then maybe we all could start sleeping better at night, been too long since I have had a good nights sleep, guilt free from what anything my nation has done...let's see, that was back a few years.... yeah about 1956, maybe it was '55? Sometime back then, anyways.:unsure:

Pray for world peace

or was it whirled peas?:p