Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology

Predictive Astrology This is the place to discuss the astrology of the past, present, and future. Includes eclipses, transits, progressions, planetary returns.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-20-2016, 09:19 AM
Allisonmarie862 Allisonmarie862 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 45
Can You Really Predict Death?

My head has been spinning lately over two separate ways of predicting death in astrology. Is it really possible to see in a child's chart which parent will die and when? This person claims to have solved it, but I can't figure out how to apply it.

https://astroeternity10.wordpress.com/matrix-5-astrology/unlocking-one-of-the-secrets-of-ancient-astrology-predicting-death-in-the-family-from-the-chart-of-someone-else/

Then there's this method.

https://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/4405352/382851021/name/Pravir+Paddhati+Tutorials.pdf


I wonder if my inability to comprehend means it's something best left not understood. I've always thought that death was possible under certain transits and conditions, but not so definite, and it's so disturbing to think that it's already been decided to the day. Do any of the more learned astrologers out there have opinions on either of these methods?

I've been obsessing over a fear of my husband dying and leaving my son and I. It's completely irrational. But I read a Sun-Pluto transit in the child's chart can mean this and he has many aspects that indicate a broken home, of course they're open to interpretation. He also has the Sun trine Pluto in his chart, which I've read indicates either the physical or metaphorical death of the father.
I have it too and in my case it was metaphorical. I always wind up feeling so doom and gloom when I read astrology, worrying that worst case scenario will happen. Thank you.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-20-2016, 10:02 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,222
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

No. Certainly not with sun-Pluto.

The fact that people like yourself get worried and frightened about death prediction is a good reason for even those people who believe they can predict death not to attempt it.

Prior to modern times, most people didn't live very long. Death prediction was a hot topic for astrologers. Today in most developed countries the average life expectancy is really high. Most Americans can expect to live into their 70s, at least. Yet the planets have not somehow changed to account for all of these demographic shifts.

Everybody's father is going to die at some point. A trine is generally a favourable aspect. The pre-modern methods of death prediction did not involve Pluto, which was not discovered until 1930.

The sensible attitude is to live each day as best you can, tell your family you love them on a regular basis, and then always have a legal will and your financial affairs in order. If you have a young child, arrange with someone close to you to look after your child, should something happen to you. And so on, and so on.

These are prudent precautions for all of us.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And well change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
katem (09-20-2016), StillOne (09-21-2016)
  #3  
Unread 10-30-2016, 02:33 AM
enigmaticstatic's Avatar
enigmaticstatic enigmaticstatic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The beautiful but all too cold, dark and rainy NW (USA).
Posts: 80
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

When my step father who was in my opinion my real father passed away I had Neptune transiting my natal South node which is in my fourth house. The sun was in conjunction with Neptune the day we unplugged him. Chiron also was in my 4th house. solar arc Chiron was conjunct my 8th house cusp. The moon was transiting my 8th house as well.t here were many many other things happening as well. When I found out the month prior to his death he had a brain tumor i knew if he had that surgery he would die. Not bc of astrology but in my guts and heart. I begged him not to go through with it. He did. They clipped a vein and didn't know until he started having strokes. The entire year sucked. I lost a lot of people that year and struggled immensely with my marriage. I could go on and on about it.
I'm a firm believer that charts are much like fingerprints. Different things can manifest differently for different people so death prediction imo is impossible
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to enigmaticstatic For This Useful Post:
nbennett (04-08-2017)
  #4  
Unread 10-30-2016, 03:25 AM
Samantha Bean's Avatar
Samantha Bean Samantha Bean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 659
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

There are A LOT OF WAYS OF DOING THIS. But none of them are simple.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samantha Bean For This Useful Post:
enigmaticstatic (10-30-2016), JUPITERASC (10-30-2016)
  #5  
Unread 10-30-2016, 03:36 AM
enigmaticstatic's Avatar
enigmaticstatic enigmaticstatic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The beautiful but all too cold, dark and rainy NW (USA).
Posts: 80
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

If anyone is interested in looking at some death indicators I have a chart up in my album of a deceased person with the arcs and transits of the day she passed away. Sadly she was murdered (allegedly) by her mother's boyfriend who then shot the mom and his self. the mom survived, the two other parties died. The girl's father and numerous others who were close to her believe the mom murdered both parties for insurance money. I hope the image works.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-30-2016, 05:04 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,030
Smile Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

It's said, that "Nothing is certain but death and taxes", which, if true, would certainly make death predictable. I think you mean, "Is it possible to ASTROLOGICALLY predict WHEN someone's death will occur." I know someone from India, who emigrated to the U.S., and has easily outlived a predicated death-date by a Vedic Astrologer before she left.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-30-2016, 09:37 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 49,881
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post

There are A LOT OF WAYS OF DOING THIS.

But none of them are simple.

Death is simply inevitable - PREDICTING Death is simple - everyone who has ever lived
has either already died or shall do at some stage



PREDICTING A SPECIFIC TIME of Death requires knowledge, skill, expertise

- often experts are subject to error
simply due to
for example
having been provided with an incorrect time of birth


Therefore begin by determining whether the natal chart describes the individual


Guidance on the subject of predicting time of death at Hyleg and Alcocoden thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=46808

To inform the client that they need to take care of their health is not unethical
- everyone has different morals
so it's personal choice
dependent on the wishes of the client
- however it is imperative that the astrologer is well versed in these methods
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
enigmaticstatic (10-30-2016), Iced8Ace (11-02-2016), tenacapcious (04-01-2017)
  #8  
Unread 10-30-2016, 10:00 AM
enigmaticstatic's Avatar
enigmaticstatic enigmaticstatic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The beautiful but all too cold, dark and rainy NW (USA).
Posts: 80
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Death is simply inevitable - PREDICTING Death is simple - everyone who has ever lived
has either already died or shall do at some stage



PREDICTING A SPECIFIC TIME of Death requires knowledge, skill, expertise

- often experts are subject to error
simply due to
for example
having been provided with an incorrect time of birth


Therefore begin by determining whether the natal chart describes the individual


Guidance on the subject of predicting time of death at Hyleg and Alcocoden thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=46808

To inform the client that they need to take care of their health is not unethical
- everyone has different morals
so it's personal choice
dependent on the wishes of the client
- however it is imperative that the astrologer is well versed in these methods
this is so cool! Yet a smidge baffling, I found a cool calculator though! Ran my chart. Saturn is the planet in my chart with the highest score, so I am not surprised to see it was my Alcocoden . The data lines up with your attachment. I have never heard of this process, very interesting! thank you.

http://af.cpptea.com/astrofox.php?da...C+wa&final=yes
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigmaticstatic For This Useful Post:
dd78 (07-13-2017), JUPITERASC (10-30-2016)
  #9  
Unread 10-30-2016, 10:14 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 49,881
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allisonmarie862 View Post

My head has been spinning lately over two separate ways of predicting death in astrology.
Is it really possible to see in a child's chart which parent will die and when?
This person claims to have solved it, but I can't figure out how to apply it.

https://astroeternity10.wordpress.co...-someone-else/

Then there's this method.

https://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/440535...+Tutorials.pdf


I wonder if my inability to comprehend
means it's something best left not understood.
I've always thought that death was possible under certain transits and conditions,
but not so definite, and it's so disturbing to think that it's already been decided to the day.
Do any of the more learned astrologers out there have opinions on either of these methods?

I've been obsessing over a fear of my husband dying and leaving my son and I.
It's completely irrational. But I read a Sun-Pluto transit in the child's chart can mean this
and he has many aspects that indicate a broken home, of course they're open to interpretation.
He also has the Sun trine Pluto in his chart, which I've read indicates either the physical or metaphorical death of the father.
I have it too and in my case it was metaphorical.
I always wind up feeling so doom and gloom when I read astrology, worrying that worst case scenario will happen.
Thank you.
Since pluto is your main fear http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=80531
keep in mind that scary dwarf planet pluto is no longer a planet

SUMMARY OF PERTINENT CONSIDERATIONS ON THIS ISSUE

BobZemco commented at some stage:

'..Astrology was created to know the Fate of Kings & Kingdoms
and then evolved to the Fate of Nations & Men
Astrology is all about predicting.
it is a predictive model that uses predictive methods
and death is part and parcel of predicting.....'

From NATIVITIES AND REVOLUTIONS
available on amazon
by Ibn Ezra:


'...The third way is the rule that comes from the effect of the Great Conjunction on each country.
Thus, if within the influence of the Conjunction upon the nations
war is supposed to befall a certain nation,
even if many of those born in it do not have an indication of death by the sword in their nativities,
when the time for war for that country comes, they will all be killed....

Ibn Ezra explains that astrology does not contravene natural law
a personal chart falls under an hierarchy of other considerations

these are:

Grand Conjunction 1702
21 May 1702
4:01:37 PM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York
074W00'37"
40N42'26"

Great Mutation (Earth) 1802
17 Jul 1802
5:52:26 PM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York

Great Conjunction 2000
28 May 2000
11:07:39 AM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York

CURRENT Aries Ingress
insert relevant date and time
Federal Hall, New York

Great Malefic 2004
25 May 2004
1:20 AM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York

....Insert Your Natal Chart Here.....
That is where your place is in the hierarchy of charts.

and so
If you want to find out if you'll die in a mass death on 11 September 2001

you already know if you did or didn't die
so now you can compare your chart
and then engage in the exercise and practice of Astrology
to figure out who might have died, and why.
another, older, mass death example involving ninety thousand people is Hiroshima 1945
which was followed within days by approximately seventy four thousand deaths in Nagasaki
Clearly, all these people DID have one thing in common
i.e.
THEY WERE ALL LOCATED IN A CITY ON WHICH AN ATOMIC BOMB WAS DROPPED

An factor to note is
some survived

Astrologers who have looked at the charts of survivors of large scale disasters
such as plane crashes, explosions and so on have found chart patterns indicating that they had 'above average good fortune'
there were of course survivors of the bombings of Hiroshima as well as of Nagasaki
and if anyone has any research material regarding any studies of their natal charts that would be relevant

Note:
Relocate the chart(s) to your country
and
for maximum accuracy
use the "foundation point"
eg: Romania = Alba Iulia, not Bucharesti
Japan = Kyoto, not Tokyo
Spain = Toledo, not Madrid
and so on
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-30-2016, 05:15 PM
tisha83 tisha83 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Slovakia, Europe
Posts: 87
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

I think its possible but I really dont want to know the accurate time of my death or time of death of my parents. In case of my mother when my grand mother died there was a transit Moon in 8th house in accurate time of her death. Moon is also ruler of her natal 8th house. Also, there was transit Sun in conjunction with transit South Node on IC, what means any changes in the house of family. In the natal 8th house was transiting Lilith in conjunction with Uranus, Lilith in 8th house brings death.

Also, I noticed that in case of my birth there was transit Uranus in conjuction with natal Moon in transiting 8th house in my mothers chart. Transit Lilith conjunct her natal Venus. So this strongly aspects between Moon, Lilith and Uranus can bring both - birth or death.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-30-2016, 06:37 PM
enigmaticstatic's Avatar
enigmaticstatic enigmaticstatic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The beautiful but all too cold, dark and rainy NW (USA).
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Since pluto is your main fear http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=80531
keep in mind that scary dwarf planet pluto is no longer a planet

SUMMARY OF PERTINENT CONSIDERATIONS ON THIS ISSUE

BobZemco commented at some stage:

'..Astrology was created to know the Fate of Kings & Kingdoms
and then evolved to the Fate of Nations & Men
Astrology is all about predicting.
it is a predictive model that uses predictive methods
and death is part and parcel of predicting.....'

From NATIVITIES AND REVOLUTIONS
available on amazon
by Ibn Ezra:


'...The third way is the rule that comes from the effect of the Great Conjunction on each country.
Thus, if within the influence of the Conjunction upon the nations
war is supposed to befall a certain nation,
even if many of those born in it do not have an indication of death by the sword in their nativities,
when the time for war for that country comes, they will all be killed....

Ibn Ezra explains that astrology does not contravene natural law
a personal chart falls under an hierarchy of other considerations

these are:

Grand Conjunction 1702
21 May 1702
4:01:37 PM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York
074W00'37"
40N42'26"

Great Mutation (Earth) 1802
17 Jul 1802
5:52:26 PM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York

Great Conjunction 2000
28 May 2000
11:07:39 AM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York

CURRENT Aries Ingress
insert relevant date and time
Federal Hall, New York

Great Malefic 2004
25 May 2004
1:20 AM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York

....Insert Your Natal Chart Here.....
That is where your place is in the hierarchy of charts.

and so
If you want to find out if you'll die in a mass death on 11 September 2001

you already know if you did or didn't die
so now you can compare your chart
and then engage in the exercise and practice of Astrology
to figure out who might have died, and why.
another, older, mass death example involving ninety thousand people is Hiroshima 1945
which was followed within days by approximately seventy four thousand deaths in Nagasaki
Clearly, all these people DID have one thing in common
i.e.
THEY WERE ALL LOCATED IN A CITY ON WHICH AN ATOMIC BOMB WAS DROPPED

An factor to note is
some survived

Astrologers who have looked at the charts of survivors of large scale disasters
such as plane crashes, explosions and so on have found chart patterns indicating that they had 'above average good fortune'
there were of course survivors of the bombings of Hiroshima as well as of Nagasaki
and if anyone has any research material regarding any studies of their natal charts that would be relevant

Note:
Relocate the chart(s) to your country
and
for maximum accuracy
use the "foundation point"
eg: Romania = Alba Iulia, not Bucharesti
Japan = Kyoto, not Tokyo
Spain = Toledo, not Madrid
and so on
You are so knowledgeable about astrology I love it. Have you looked into the grand conjunction and great eclipse of 2020? The eclipse is at a cardinal point. Any idea if there's going to be problems...hope there is no atomic bomb bomb :/
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-30-2016, 09:13 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 49,881
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticstatic View Post

You are so knowledgeable about astrology I love it.
Have you looked into the grand conjunction and great eclipse of 2020?
The eclipse is at a cardinal point.
Any idea if there's going to be problems...
hope there is no atomic bomb bomb :/

BobZemco is knowledgeable, search for and read all BobZemco posts
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-20-2017, 05:54 AM
hyphen hyphen is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 117
I had a solar return ascendant in natal eight house (also saturn and mars in fourth house, sun/venus/mercury in 12th house) and a lunar return sun/moon conjunction in eight house when i lost my father fron cancer. He was also also in hospital for a loong time before his death (that explains the 12th house planets in solar)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-21-2017, 02:20 PM
Senecar's Avatar
Senecar Senecar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 9th house
Posts: 774
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

One of the books I have got recently - got quite a few Astrology books this month, cannot recall which one it was, but just flicking through the ones arrived, I remember seeing the author explaining in detail how to predict someone's Death using Solar Return chart.
__________________
http://forum93.freeforums.net
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Tla26 Tla26 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 125
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Yes, in the chart of a person who goes though life without making any changes or growth. However, given that we have free will, we can alter our destiny by rising above certain astrological factors so ultimately, you can't predict death in a person on a spiritual path.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-22-2017, 10:23 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

The best way to predict death is to plan your death.
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-23-2017, 09:04 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,030
Smile Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
The best way to predict death is to plan your death.
Could you predict when you were going to make the plan?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-23-2017, 01:28 PM
Senecar's Avatar
Senecar Senecar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 9th house
Posts: 774
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Death cannot be predicated, because it is a fact. Everyone will die one day.
But when and how could be predicted?
__________________
http://forum93.freeforums.net
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-23-2017, 03:41 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Could you predict when you were going to make the plan?
You predict to plan your death when you plan to predict the plan of your death.
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-23-2017, 04:19 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,222
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Death prediction is highly problematical.

In India, there were two news items several years ago about astrological death prediction. One involved an astrologer who predicted his own date of death. The day came and went, and he survived. The other involved a client who was so unhappy about his death prediction's manner and timing of death, that he committed suicide. Thereby proving the complete fallibility of death predictions.

A western example concerns the late astrologer Richard Houck, who published the book The Astrology of Death. He was completely wrong about the timing and manner of his own death (cancer, in 2001, whereas he predicted his death by heart attack in 2031.)

Especially when communicating with vulnerable, frightened people, death prediction is not something to mess with. Third party inquiries are equally troublesome. It is a big invasion of the patient's privacy unless s/he has specifically given her consent and understands that death predictions are often completely wrong.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And well change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-23-2017, 06:37 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,030
Smile Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
You predict to plan your death when you plan to predict the plan of your death.
Yes, but is it possible to predict in ADVANCE of when your plan is made, when and how your death would ACTUALLY occur as a direct result of the plan you're PLANNING to make? Death isn't always on time!

Last edited by david starling; 03-23-2017 at 06:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-23-2017, 06:56 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Yes, but is it possible to predict in ADVANCE of when your plan is made, when and how your death would ACTUALLY occur as a direct result of the plan you're PLANNING to make? Death isn't always on time!
I'm done with this...

Why would you even want to accurately predict your death??? If I knew I was going to die, say...in 20 years on the 5th of June I would be freaking out. I'd rather just not know.
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 03-23-2017, 08:37 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,030
Smile Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
I'm done with this...

Why would you even want to accurately predict your death??? If I knew I was going to die, say...in 20 years on the 5th of June I would be freaking out. I'd rather just not know.
But, if your prediction was wrong, you'd be freaking out over nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 03-24-2017, 10:30 AM
Senecar's Avatar
Senecar Senecar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 9th house
Posts: 774
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

I think prediction is like medical operation, you do your best, but it is not 100% cure, or 100% accuracy.

I think predicting one's own death does not work, as from the case of the author of the book "Astrology of Death".

Our psyche or subconsciousness do not want to know the accurate prediction of its' own death from its self-defence mechanism, so that somehow it will choose to predict wrongly most of the times.
__________________
http://forum93.freeforums.net
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senecar For This Useful Post:
tenacapcious (04-01-2017)
  #25  
Unread 03-24-2017, 01:02 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 49,881
Re: Can You Really Predict Death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senecar View Post

I think prediction is like medical operation, you do your best, but it is not 100% cure, or 100% accuracy.

I think predicting one's own death does not work, as from the case of the author of the book "Astrology of Death".

Our psyche or subconsciousness do not want to know the accurate prediction of its' own death
from its self-defence mechanism, so that somehow it will choose to predict wrongly most of the times.
Study and apply the astrological methodology
such as shown by Vettius Valens in THE ANTHOLOGY
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Sahl & Masha'allah et al http://www.bendykes.com/sahl.php
Persian Nativities http://www.bendykes.com/persians.php
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
death, predict

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.