Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:13 PM

Lightbulb Will we sell the home within 6 weeks?

Hi,

We have only about Six weeks to get our home sold as we will settle abroad within the last ten days of September.We had someone who wanted our home but dropped the rate a lot, he now is no more intrested.
We will drop the rate but not in a way to be losers and the problem is that we can't keep it as we have nobody to take care of the home as we have a large garden.
So the question is will we get our home sold within 6 weeks? If Yes do we know the buyer ?And again the price if the chart shows anything in that case?

Iam Aquarius the Asc ruled by Saturn sitting in the 12th house.
Iam also the Moon in Leo sitting in the 7th house.
The House is the Fourth House ruled by Venus which is conjunct the 7th house with three degrees.

Sun Moon and Mars ruler of 10th house are all in the 7th,
and the Moon is conjunct Mars again with about 3 degrees.

There is no relation between Me and the 7th house.
But as the moon is in the 7th aspecting the sun mars and jupiter,I think that in 3 weeks we will find someone to buy it.

Moreover the 8th house is ruled by Mercury the sellers Money opposing me Saturn,but it is trine MC which is the House Price with Jupiter in Mc.Does that mean again conflict with the price?
What do you say? Please have a look at the chart and advice.

Thank you in advance for your answers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _20190801_224950.jpg (52.4 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Mariam; 08-01-2019 at 11:05 PM.
Unread 08-03-2019, 09:24 PM

Re: Will we sell the home within 6 weeks?

Mariam, I am seeing some mixed testimony here.

You are symbolized by Saturn. In the 12th house it makes me wonder if you are fully aware of the circumstances of your house sale. This might be anything from an unrealistic view of the home-buying market in your area, or perhaps you haven't fully disclosed everything a prospective buyer should know about your house.

The domiciled sun as ruler of the 7th house makes me wonder if it's a buyer's market.

The moon (ruler of your current home as well as your emotional stake in the matter) as well as Venus (ruler of your current home) are combust the sun.

The moon's next aspect is a conjunction with Mars, who might be a buyer. But Mars lacks essential dignity, so be wary of accepting an offer on your house, only to have the sale fall through.

I would view money from the sale of your house as the 2nd from the 4th, or 5th house. It is ruled by Mercury. Mercury also has no essential dignity. "Right-pricing" your home seems like a good idea.

Had you thought of renting your house if it doesn't sell before you leave? Possibly you know someone who could keep an eye on the tenants once in a while; or there is a rental management agency in your area. It's harder to sell a house with a tenant in it, but if you don't need your equity out of the house, this is one option.

You don't mention if you are working with a real estate agent, but if your house remains empty and on the market, hopefully s/he can arrange to keep the yard in good shape.

I sure hope your house sells soon, but it is not a bad idea to have a Plan B.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Tags
home, sell, weeks