was I in a relationship with a psychopath?

spiritwoman

Well, I was in a rocky, on and off relationship with a man, who was nice and sweet in the beginning, but when I got in love with him, he started playing mind games, giving me silent treatments when I would not behave the way he wanted, withdrawing affection to maintain control, and each time I would try to break up he would manage to convince me that he loved me. But once I would return to him, he would start cancelling dates, silent treatments if he would not get the attention and similar.
Anyway, we did not talk for 2 weeks, since I got fed up with his behavior and stopped talking to him. He invited me for a dinner to close the chapter, and did not back off, manipulating and accusing me of misbehavior and abuse for my complaining over his silent treatments and how much he was hurt. He showed little interest and understanding for my feelings.
We split the other night as friends, and now he continues to call me for dates, but cancelling them last minute, and playing with me - as friends.
I have no feelings for him anymore, but my question is: was I really dating a psychopath or there were still some feelings on his side? I am asking this because I want to see if I might have really hurt his feelings, and behaved in an abusive way for which I was not aware of.
I see both of us in 12th house so I guess we hide something from each other, no reception, and we are both strong. Where to look for the psychopathy tendencies?
Thanks

Attachments

• md.png
    md.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 30

ElenaJ

He sun in self-centred Leo squares Uranus, irritability and unexpectedness.
He is in his own 12th, so tied up with past cobwebs and habits that he hasn't worked out yet.
Mars of anger is on his cusp, but trine moon and Jupiter so he is trying to work it out.
That moon squares you, Saturn, so it won't work for you, sorry.