Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-01-2019, 05:01 PM

Cool I feel like an alien

well i took a look at me chart and i thought having a water trine with pisces sun cancer moon and scorpio mc explains my heavy artistic side of me
https://astro-charts.com/tools/birth...0&timeRadio=am

AC Aquarius w/mercury in 1rst House + Uranus Rising = Information Overload lmao hate this but i could process info really quick and observe the tiniest detail it makes me go crazy because i am not a logical person i prefer imagination over logic but cant help but notice the tiny details in life!!!! They cant go un noticed . Explains why i do so bad at SCHOOL

Pluto in MC Scorpio (10th house) containing jupiter makes me feel strange af like i embrace the imperfections in life , lust, crime, gambling, jealousy uhh so strange like can someone1 inform me about this?

Anyone notice anything significant about the chart feel free to input!

Last edited by sincity1456789; 06-03-2019 at 01:07 AM.
Unread 06-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Banned

Re: i feel like an alien lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincity1456789 View Post
well i took a look at me chart and i thought having a water trine with pisces sun cancer moon and scorpio mc explains my heavy artistic side of me
https://astro-charts.com/tools/birth...0&timeRadio=am

AC Aquarius w/mercury in 1rst House + Uranus Rising = Information Overload lmao hate this but i could process info really quick and observe the tiniest detail it makes me go crazy because i am not a logical person i prefer imagination over logic but cant help but notice the tiny details in life!!!! They cant go un noticed . Explains why i do so bad at SCHOOL

Pluto in MC Scorpio (10th house) containing jupiter makes me feel strange af like i embrace the imperfections in life , lust, crime, gambling, jealousy uhh so strange like can someone1 inform me about this?

Anyone notice anything significant about the chart feel free to input!
i embrace the imperfections in life , lust, crime, gambling, jealousy uhh so strange like can someone1 inform me about this?

these tendencies are coming from your ixion/nessus/pluto conjunction at midheavcen which are opposed top your pallas conjunct Lilith .
the midheaven stellium is very gangster like and ivolved with shady deals and a attraction for violence or violent situation. pallas shows that these behaviors just arise from within you and it empowers your sense of importantance. as you've said you are attracted to these. vibs.

your gambling is likely coming from your moon opposed to the Uranus/Neptune conjunctions. this shows you are very creative and think and see great ideas. but most often you dream of dreams that are very unlikely to happen you are unrealistic in this way , but it is the way you are. urnaus/moon shows you can be crazy yet with moon/Neptune you can hide away. of course Neptune shows alcohol and other substances that would go with you midheaven energy. this implies you move in power circle of friends but extra legal.

you have the sun conjunct to Saturn and oppose to chiron . and your Jupiter/juno midpoint is square to this opposition, with Jupiter square to Saturn.
chiron /son gives you the

"info really quick and observe the tiniest detail it makes me go crazy because i am not a logical person i prefer imagination over logic"

how you describe yourself is classic chiron. chiron wants to know everything about everthing.especially what connects opposite, what connect good and bad. chiron is logical that is the only way you can overload on information.
moon/Uranus/Neptune is your inspirational creative nature so you have almost opposite impulses.
with sun conjunct to Saturn and the moon opposed to Uranus ,you are ost likely bipolar, not clinically , but in your mood changes. this usually shows you can go from happy and hyper tpo despondent and depressed.

Saturn is square to Jupiter which is why you did bad in school. this aspect can diminish your logical abilities and weaken your intelligence. but even so chiron makes you very deductive and critical and you probably don't think your smart because of your bad grades.
but the Jupiter/ juno midpoint is also square to sun/Saturn and to chiron. this also is part of your of you intelligence but it also can bring you difficulties in relationships. when with someone ,you what to know everything about how they think,feel ,react... you what to know them so deeply that many guys can't take it and think your just a *****.sometimes you what to know more about people than they really know about themselves.
and if someone diss you,betrays etc...that it you will cut them out of your life. your will freeze them out of your thought forever as once offends it is nearly impossible for you to forgive them

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 06-01-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Unread 06-03-2019, 01:00 AM

Re: i feel like an alien lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
i embrace the imperfections in life , lust, crime, gambling, jealousy uhh so strange like can someone1 inform me about this?

these tendencies are coming from your ixion/nessus/pluto conjunction at midheavcen which are opposed top your pallas conjunct Lilith .
the midheaven stellium is very gangster like and ivolved with shady deals and a attraction for violence or violent situation. pallas shows that these behaviors just arise from within you and it empowers your sense of importantance. as you've said you are attracted to these. vibs.

your gambling is likely coming from your moon opposed to the Uranus/Neptune conjunctions. this shows you are very creative and think and see great ideas. but most often you dream of dreams that are very unlikely to happen you are unrealistic in this way , but it is the way you are. urnaus/moon shows you can be crazy yet with moon/Neptune you can hide away. of course Neptune shows alcohol and other substances that would go with you midheaven energy. this implies you move in power circle of friends but extra legal.

you have the sun conjunct to Saturn and oppose to chiron . and your Jupiter/juno midpoint is square to this opposition, with Jupiter square to Saturn.
chiron /son gives you the

"info really quick and observe the tiniest detail it makes me go crazy because i am not a logical person i prefer imagination over logic"

how you describe yourself is classic chiron. chiron wants to know everything about everthing.especially what connects opposite, what connect good and bad. chiron is logical that is the only way you can overload on information.
moon/Uranus/Neptune is your inspirational creative nature so you have almost opposite impulses.
with sun conjunct to Saturn and the moon opposed to Uranus ,you are ost likely bipolar, not clinically , but in your mood changes. this usually shows you can go from happy and hyper tpo despondent and depressed.

Saturn is square to Jupiter which is why you did bad in school. this aspect can diminish your logical abilities and weaken your intelligence. but even so chiron makes you very deductive and critical and you probably don't think your smart because of your bad grades.
but the Jupiter/ juno midpoint is also square to sun/Saturn and to chiron. this also is part of your of you intelligence but it also can bring you difficulties in relationships. when with someone ,you what to know everything about how they think,feel ,react... you what to know them so deeply that many guys can't take it and think your just a *****.sometimes you what to know more about people than they really know about themselves.
and if someone diss you,betrays etc...that it you will cut them out of your life. your will freeze them out of your thought forever as once offends it is nearly impossible for you to forgive them

rahu
CYBER HUGS!! (BCZ I REALLY NEED IT! lol)

Well that explains my endless hours of crime scene docs late at night and obsess over local crime news! Criminal Psychology is Fascinating. ! Although i feel sinister embracing this because i can share multiple instants of being stalked, feeling watched, sabotaged and preyed upon on in person/or social media. I get spooked by all this and wonder what the hell is going on but the Pisces in me lets it be. xD (Dark Humor Helps :P)

What sup with random physical attacks that i am always a target of when i go out? I don't bother any1 lmao . I remember at age of 5 i got punched in the face from a group of 20yr old misfits while riding my bicycle at my apt complex. I was just a small boy for heavens sake. x'( These situations r really common thru me life to adult hood.

Last edited by sincity1456789; 06-03-2019 at 01:20 AM.

Tags
alien, feel