Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Lunar/Solar

Lunar/Solar Now, this is a hot topic! This sub-board is dedicated to talks on the influence of solar eclipses, lunar eclipses, new moons, full moons, etc. in predictive astrology.

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:52 PM

January 31, 2018 Lunar Eclipse in Leo Conjunct Natal Mercury in 6th House

The January 31st, 2018 lunar eclipse in Leo was conjunct my natal Mercury (9) in my 6th house. Also, there is a natal square of Neptune in Scorpio from my 9th house to Mercury. No other planets are in aspect to Mercury natally. However, my natal Pluto in my 7th house is trine my natal Neptune, and Jupiter in my 3rd house is opposing Neptune...and both Jupiter and Pluto are trine.

I hope this is not too confusing...

Can anyone give me insight into what I might expect from the eclipse? I assume it may deal with health or employment, relationships, or communication. I'm an unemployed student... I'm an "old head" that returned to school to finish my B.S. and follow what feels like a calling. I will complete my coursework August 2018. I also started a publishing project this year to explore with others some of my field of study (global systems) and build a resume for my new field, so I'm not sure if this would be a part of the communication aspect.

Tags
2018, conjunct, eclipse, house, january, lunar, mercury, natal