Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 08-21-2006, 10:47 PM

Re: Pluto Transits

alteration? God, please don't let anything bad happen between me and my child. I really regret asking this question. I feel really scared, and depressed right now.

Unread 08-22-2006, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceskitty
alteration? God, please don't let anything bad happen between me and my child. I really regret asking this question. I feel really scared, and depressed right now.
No, I think you read it wrongly
What I mean by that is that maybe this transit, since it involves pluto and would be long means maybe just a change in relationship because of your son growing up and there might be a regeneration of the relationship and the relationship will evolve. I don't say that there will be a falling out as such and losing each other. This could also apply to anyone else you are very close with and you show your IC nature too. It might also mean a change in living structure, maybe moving, adding more people, analysing the relationships you have etc. Just indicates a change of some sorts with your innner being or your home life.
Unread 08-22-2006, 10:38 AM

Does anyone has experience with transiting Pluto squaring natal Pluto?
That seems to be a though transit that lasts about two years.
I'm in the midst of it although the real fun starts at the beginning of 2007.

Quote:
This is one of life's challenging transits during which you are forced to reassess your past and discard any outmoded patterns which have been standing in your way. It is sometimes said to be one of the mid-life crises during which you are motivated to clear out old deeply-entrenched patterns and habits. It is a time to re-evaluate your deepest motivations and feelings. You may become more wilful, driven by deeper urges to make your life conform to your innermost desires and ambitions. You are forced out of any ruts. Pluto's energy can sometimes be ruthless and so you may feel some pain in the process of letting go and stepping out of your comfort zone. However, the process is regenerating and you will feel better able to tackle the rest of your life with the renewed vigour that comes from a lighter load. This is particularly true if you can ensure that your willpower is aligned with integrity and true spiritual purpose rather than personal, selfish desires.
This is actually not new to me because my chart is full of Scorpio energy.
I've been re-evalutating all of my life
I wonder how others changed their lives during this transit and were it good changes in the end?
Unread 08-22-2006, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1963
Sag 8 degrees rising here...Pluto transiting my 1st house since around 1995. Squares and oppositions: Pluto opposition Sun; Pluto square Moon; Uranus opposition Pluto, etc and so on...I dont have the author of the following...this is from early notes I made on transits:

Pluto: Pluto symbolises complete change and transformation ~ not suddenly like Uranus but slowly, profoundly and with a focus on the very depths of our beings. It brings strength and intensity to whichever area of our lives it touches. Pluto transits question the central tenets on which we have built our existence and why we behave in the ways that we do. They bring hidden psychological baggage to the surface ~ allowing us to review and to rebuild matters from a fundamental standpoint. Outmoded yet deeply conditioned psychological and emotional responses are frequently notable candidates for such.

Pluto transits often confront us with highly sensitive topics which we would rather ignore, so it's effects can be very difficult whilst we are working through them. Issues of control, manipulation, jealousy, possessiveness, dominance and power are frequent. This planet can engender a very ruthless response, so attitudes which take no account of the feelings of others should certainly be avoided. It's entry into a house is often associated with destruction and with decay, yet in time a new order will arise providing that Pluto's essential challenges are squarely addressed.

Inappropriate resistance will generally prove useless anyway. It will usually only serve to extend and to prolong this planet's more difficult effects!

PLUTO TRANSITING YOUR 1ST HOUSE (approx. 14-30 years duration)
During this period you may desire increased personal power and physical invulnerability. You may transform your personal appearance and personal expression several times. You may increase your will power, self-confidence, and personal resourcefulness through physical or competitive activities. Through stages of self-improvement you cast off your vulnerable or threatened self- image and assume a stronger, more autonomous persona.

10 years of having Pluto transiting my 1st house has resulted in an 'armed truce' with the planet. I might add its effects on my psyche, reactions, feelings and perspective have been profound (thats putting it mildly :roll: ). As a side note, it was during this time that I earned the nickname, Amazon. Yep, friends and family really do call me Amazon.

The power issues in my personal life have been about 'others', specifically their attempts to manipulate, exert control or to totally dominate me and my reactions to their efforts. I would also like to note that if you ever have to deal with some of the oppositions and squares that I have had in the last 2-3 years and are still occurring presently in my chart...May all the blessings of the universe fill you with more patience for others and yourself than you ever thought possible. Cuz yer gonna need lots of patience...

Interestingly, over the past six days or so, I have been pondering this very subject and reviewing journal entries. Had a great 'aha' moment too...I took a special work assignment in another state 2 years ago to 'get away' from what I thought at the time was dysfunctional family dynamic.

LOL! Guess what I learned? You might move or remove yourself from what you may perceive as the source, but your transits chase you regardless!! In the new state I found the same Pluto issues just with different people. At the time I was unaware of natal charts or transits and have now become aware. So it was actually the energies and reactions I carried within myself that brought out issues in another location.

You cannot change people or events. But you can change how you react to them, positively or negatively. You can change your thoughts not theirs. One of the most important lessons I have learned since Pluto came to visit my 1st house.

So, this Amazon keeps her plutonian charged arrows of assertion lightly sheathed, chooses her battles wisely, welcomes the challenge of introspection and personal growth, follows her own path regardless of what others would attempt to dominate, and realizes that a little bit of Pluto goes a very long way.
Hi, Amazon, Alice Great posts!

Amazon, I like your interpretation of tr Pluto in H1.

Does your Sun opp your Asc? I haven't seen your chart, so I don't know. Perhaps I misread your post, so the fixed stars may not apply to you. You'd have to check out your fixed stars to see how they affect you if at all. Mine are some of the strongest fixed stars and on an angle cj the Sun and nodes, so they make their presence known, and they're very beneficial most of the time.

Tr Saturn at 12 Gemini opp'd tr Pluto at 12 Sagittarius in late July 2001 and in May 2002 at 16 Gemini and Sagittarius. It affected anyone who had planets, house cusps or points that aspected these transits. It affected Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces by conjunction, square or opposition if they had planets aspecting the degrees held by tr Pluto and tr Saturn. There were also eclipses in Gem/Sag from 2001-2003. Now the eclipses are in Virgo/Pisces squaring Pluto, one in March and one in September. So Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces have been getting a real workout for years between Pluto and the eclipses, especially people with these signs on angles.

One thing to remember, Pisces Kitty, is that Pluto brings good things too. My husband had tr Pluto in his H4, and he grew really nice plants. Pluto rules things underground, you know. We moved a lot, but each move was better and better. Outer planet transits to the Moon or H4 always relate to moving, the home.

I gave a link earlier, on p. 4, to an essay about fearing upcoming transits, and that's a natural reaction to the outer planet transits, that or denial. But if you can overcome your fear by facing things head on, you'll probably do better with the transit. Read about tr Pluto in H4, get a pro reading, get familiar with how this transit could affect you so you'll be better prepared. At least that's what I do now because I think if I'd been into astrology when I had my hard transit, the outcome would've been much better for me materially. I found that being ignorant about a Pluto transit, fighting a Pluto transit or being in denial about a Pluto transit only makes it harder.

Also keep in mind that your Pluto transit isn't going to be the same as someone else's. There's really no way for someone to predict every little thing that is going to happen or not happen when it comes to Pluto, you can only generalize, but that is helpful so that you can nip it in the bud instead of dragging things out if you see something starting that you identify with the negative interpretations of the transit.

AqMoon
Unread 08-24-2006, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Yes, this happened to me a few years ago and after that T pluto squared my N mars, hugh.

Quote:
Tr Saturn at 12 Gemini opp'd tr Pluto at 12 Sagittarius in late July 2001 and in May 2002 at 16 Gemini and Sagittarius. It affected anyone who had planets, house cusps or points that aspected these transits. It affected Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces by conjunction, square or opposition if they had planets aspecting the degrees held by tr Pluto and tr Saturn. There were also eclipses in Gem/Sag from 2001-2003. Now the eclipses are in Virgo/Pisces squaring Pluto, one in March and one in September. So Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces have been getting a real workout for years between Pluto and the eclipses, especially people with these signs on angles.
This was me also, ASC 14 deg Gem, N pluto 10 deg Virgo, N mars 19 deg virgo both in the 4th. During this time period my father died, my husband's ex decided she didn't want the kids to live with her anymore and sent all 4 of them to live with us (after 1 year of marriage). This resulted in money problems and not to mention the manipulative power plays that snuck in through my teenage stepdaughter playing daddy against me and almost breaking up our marriage.

During this time period I had T saturn in the 12th/1st and T pluto in the 7th. After this was over I got a douse of saturn conj my cancer sun and progressed asc/cancer with T pluto inconjunct. Is it over yet, no, now T saturn is conj my ic will oppose my N staurn and conjunct my progressed leo sun......when will it stop.
Unread 08-25-2006, 03:36 AM

Re: Pluto Transits- TR Pluto Sq Pluto

Hi there

This is an interesting thread- thanks for sharing your stories.

I currently have transiting Pluto squaring my natal pluto in 3rd AND conjuncting my 6th house sun.

With regards to the natal pluto square, my relationships with my siblings has intensified (in a good way). My writing style has changed somewhat - I am much more particular about the was I correspond in my professional life. Two friends have commented on my clam-like manner and how difficult it is to get information out of me (!) - perhaps the Pluto/Scorpio influence. I don't think I've always been that way.

Robert Hand's interpretation of Tr Pluto Sq Pluto is as follows:

"This is a period of general regeneration, which may not be entirely pleasant. Most of us are attached to the past whether or not it is good for us. And this influence will root out precisely those elements of the past that are not good for you, even those aspects that you have forgotten about. Problems that you may have lost track of entirely but which are still working unconsciously in your life may reappear and become active now, usually but not always to your detriment.
This influence is associated with forces for change that are inherent within the hidden depths of things. Therefore you should not blame the unpleasant changes that occur now on circumstances or persons in your environment. Look within yourself to see how the groundwork for the present is laid in the past.

Many things may be destroyed at this time, and the destruction will be ruthless if you defend them with rigidity. The action of this influence upon unyielding entities is particularly harsh. Therefore you should simply allow the things of the past to fade and allow the future to be born on their ruins. If you can do this, the potential for positive change is very great.

This influence may also increase your concern about the creative and regenerative processes within the universe and cause you to become interested in the occult. However, certain aspects of the occult, such as magic, are best avoided during this time, because the energies involved will be difficult to control now. Although your conscious mind may be in control at first, you are likely to find that entirely unconscious forces within you have taken over and are running you completely. This can have disastrous consequences.

You may also get into severe power struggles with people who are trying to prevent the changes in your life or who are trying to expedite changes that you are resisting. Look very carefully to ascertain which category they are in."
Unread 08-25-2006, 12:27 PM

Thanks for this article

I'm a little bit concerned about this transit, because it goes really really deep.
But it also could be an opportunity to change what needs to be changed,
and to let go what is no longer necessary in my life.
Somehow I think I've been doing this all of my life, so perhaps I'm more prepared.
At least I hope so.
I guess it's time for some rigorous self-therapy, which can be healthy from time to time.
In one year and a half we'll see how I did manage
Unread 08-25-2006, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyAway
That seems to be a though transit that lasts about two years.
I'm in the midst of it although the real fun starts at the beginning of 2007.

This is actually not new to me because my chart is full of Scorpio energy.
I've been re-evalutating all of my life
I wonder how others changed their lives during this transit and were it good changes in the end?
My ex-husband and I had this transit together, again on the angles, again with eclipses.

Him - tr Pluto in H4 cj natal NNode in Scorpio with an eclipse to the Pluto and NNode square natal H1 Pluto in Virgo.

Me - tr Pluto in H12 sq natal Pluto in H8 cj natal Jupiter with an eclipse to my H6 Sun and SNode, which opposed my Asc and NNode and which opposed his Sun/Saturn/Vertex.

He woke up one morning with a stiff neck (SNode Taurus). He went to his regular chiropractor who accidentally broke his neck, just a small bone, but it paralyzed his arm and hand. He had a very delicate emergency surgery going through his throat, which they said there was a chance he would lose his voice in the surgery, but everything went perfectly and the feeling was restored in his arm and hand. He had always been a workaholic. He told me that as he was being wheeled into surgery he was thinking about his workaholism and how he now regretted it, and how this also affected me. Before we were married I was a big skier, and I never got to go since we were married because he worked all the time and he didn't want me to go without him.

Also at this time he and his business partner had decided to call it quits, and sued each other to dissolve the partnership. His partner started playing hardball when he found out about my husband's broken neck, and he scheduled all kinds of hearings and court dates for the time of my husband's recovery, which made things very hard for my husband. Also, the assets were frozen for 6 months, so we had to use all of my resources.

Now for the good news - a few months later all the bad stuff was over and we ended up getting a lot of money. My husband, who had never been to the mountains, surprised me with a weekend cabin in the local mountains of my choice and a new SUV. I had a ski pass for many years. He completely changed his attitude about work, and became a weekend forest ranger, which he loved. In fact, he considered doing it full time, he loved it so much. A few years later we ended up moving there full time, and I quit work and skied to my heart's content and had a lot of fun.

I think with Pluto you get as much or as little as you need. It took a lot to get my husband to balance his H4/10, but even though he had to go through a lot of suffering, in the end he was a very happy and balanced person.

http://rahelio.homestead.com/Astro_Shamanism.html
I like this link. I think it fits with a harsh Pluto transit when a part of your life is being transformed.

AqMoon

Last edited by AquariusMoon; 08-25-2006 at 04:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AquariusMoon For This Useful Post:
brunetto (08-22-2019)
Unread 08-27-2006, 04:42 PM

Red face Re: Pluto Transits

i bring you my experiences, when pluton transited to MC, i saw a drastic changes in my life. my relationship of 18 years collapse after catching the infidelity (pluton square moon/ saturn conjunct moon), at the same time I lost my job, while trying to deal with all, I ended up fighting in the court for my children care. And while all those issues were putting great weight on my shoulder, I needed to fight for my family home which I invested but did not have my name on the deed. 1 year after, i am just resolving to buy back my house, now I have behind me all creditors trying to recoup their money.
6 months after....... my work contract is ending next week, yet there is also a transformation whether I like or not and now more risky as I just signed the house transfer with my solicitor. hence need to get a job quick

From september to december I will have pluton R MC square Pluton R NT (pluton ruler of 8 house scorpio) in the natal it is positioned M6/M7 natal. What to expect, i guess transformation the way i relate to others, as Pluto is au MC and in relation to work...

than 2007 Pluton square ascendant well wait and see, than end of of year conjunct MC Natal.

2005 to date has been tuff but unbelievable to have let go so many things behind, challenging and uncontrollable. Whether I resisted those changes, I had no choices than to accept the status quo!!!!

Last edited by zohra; 08-27-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Unread 09-14-2006, 10:43 PM

These stories are amazing, and very helpful! I also have my North Node in Capricorn @14 deg.[in the 3rd house] My son's Capricorn IC is @ 15 deg!!
Unread 09-20-2006, 05:35 AM

Pluto is feared by most people, and truthfully so - it can be nasty if an unresolved plutonian person is enacting it's fierceness on you. And why would he pick you? You're not a plutonian and so you be confident, grounded and patient. Plutonians are / can be, incrediably insecure and that is why they target nice people with a deeper understanding. They will derrive energy from you as they basically feel powerless and unworthy themselves. Then they end up self-hating and self-loathing and that energy simmers till seething heights before it unleashes it's nuclear explosion...!

More so with Pluto - as with individuals which once feared Saturn, once you get along with it's inner transformational state - Pluto is the Greatest Healer of all planets. And the healing is instant! It's the miracle called: Remission.
Anyone that will tune into Pluto's amazing healing qualities know how dramtic and accurate they are! Some people take advantage of they're transit and become hypno therapists, surgeons, counsellors.. healers...... Using Pluto for good is an extreme gift!

Karen
The Following User Says Thank You to pleiade For This Useful Post:
poyi (09-02-2013)
Unread 09-21-2006, 08:09 PM

Thank you Karen!

Your post was really comforting. I do fear Pluto. I just always worry that someone close to me will die[my Grandmother did, last September]again, so i find myself worrying alot, especially in regards to my son. Whenever I think of Pluto I just think the "end of the world"!
Unread 09-22-2006, 02:14 PM

Hi,
Im really enjoying reading through this thread.
I have my ascendant at 8 Capricorn and N.Node at 5 Capricorn so expecting some Pluto effects there in the future.Of course this means that Pluto is currently transiting my 12th house and over the last few years have definately felt some effects. I dont really know how best to describe it but at times it feels kinda like a giant vacuum cleaner sucking out the entire contents of my closet.Sometimes I feel like Im drowning,nothing is clear,I cant focus,I feel depressed and then after sometime I come out of the depression and feel renewed.
The effects of Pluto being in the sign of Sagittarius have made their mark on my life.In the past few years I have met and married a man from another country,I have settled with him and I am now living on the other side of the world to where I was born,in a completely different culture and religion and have integrated into a totally different lifestyle and community.None of this was planned,I just followed my gut feeling and read the signs the universe was sending me and trust that all this is happening to me for a reason.It hasnt been easy,but even at the times when Ive doubted myself I have always felt that it was all meant to be and there is no turning back.
I cant imagine what is in store for me as Pluto continues transiting through my 12th house towards my ascendant.
Any thoughts or similar experiences would really help me.
My thoughts are with anyone who is feeling pluto effects,they arent easy but reading and sharing our stories will help a great deal I feel.
Unread 09-22-2006, 06:13 PM

hi, when a slow moving planet enters a house that is when a happening tends to happen in a persons life. quess what house this is..1. i had a problem with the sewerage in a property i own. 2. a cousin of mine died alone without any other memeber of the family knowing (in silence).3. a divorce in the family.4. death of an aunt. just for the new members this is pluto enering the fourth house. how much more of this before things settle down.
Unread 09-25-2006, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleiade
Pluto is feared by most people, and truthfully so - it can be nasty if an unresolved plutonian person is enacting it's fierceness on you. And why would he pick you? You're not a plutonian and so you be confident, grounded and patient. Plutonians are / can be, incrediably insecure and that is why they target nice people with a deeper understanding. They will derrive energy from you as they basically feel powerless and unworthy themselves. Then they end up self-hating and self-loathing and that energy simmers till seething heights before it unleashes it's nuclear explosion...!

More so with Pluto - as with individuals which once feared Saturn, once you get along with it's inner transformational state - Pluto is the Greatest Healer of all planets. And the healing is instant! It's the miracle called: Remission.
Anyone that will tune into Pluto's amazing healing qualities know how dramtic and accurate they are! Some people take advantage of they're transit and become hypno therapists, surgeons, counsellors.. healers...... Using Pluto for good is an extreme gift!

Karen
Hi, Karen. "A Plutonian enacting its fierceness on you" sounds like you're describing a transit involving an opposition with tr Pluto. In that case I think people either send out the Plutonian energy, or they receive it, but either way there is negotiation that needs to take place, a balance, a meeting in the middle. The only problem is the other person might lack flexibility and there may be some manipulation involved, but by the end of the transit you'll be good at working with this type of energy.

Becoming a hypnotherapist during a Pluto transit sounds like tr Pluto in H12 or perhaps cj Neptune. A Pluto transit will be different for each person depending on which house tr Pluto is in, which house natal Pluto is in, and the aspects that Pluto is making, both natally and by transit, to the afflicted natal planet or angle that Pluto is transiting. That is unless, of course, two people were born at about the same time and are at the same place when the Pluto transit strikes, then they may get the exact same Pluto transit (example below). Most people get tr Pluto going over their natal planet or angle 3 times over 3 years. Pluto is supposed to transform the house that it's in.

The link below has a lot of keywords about Pluto in different houses, and how to work with Pluto going from retrograde to direct. When Pluto goes retrograde you get a bit of a break to regroup and plan and make necessary changes. Then when Pluto goes direct and goes back over your planet, if you've already made the necessary changes, then Pluto won't do it for you. That's what Eileen Nauman says anyway, and I think she's right.

http://www.medicinegarden.com/astrol...ct_080406.html

However, a lot of times with Pluto transits there is no "Plutonian" going after you. Things can just happen. Take Anna Nicole Smith and what has happened to her recently with the birth of her daughter and death of her son. There is no published birth time for her that I know of, but her natal Pluto is at 22 Virgo, her natal Uranus is at 28 Virgo and her natal Chiron is at 25 Pisces. Her natal Chiron is at about the opposite of the midpoint of natal Pluto and Uranus. All of this is squaring transiting Pluto. In addition, there was an eclipse to her natal Pluto this past March. She was 3 months pregnant then. There was an eclipse to her natal Uranus Friday. Eclipses are also like transits if they conjunct or oppose natal planets.

We don't know which houses her planets are in, but they are probably in the H5/11 axis judging from what has happened to her. This would give her either Taurus or Scorpio rising. Someone else could have the same placements, and something different would happen. It's very hard to predict what a Pluto transit is going to bring, or what a transit to your Pluto will bring. If Pluto/Uranus is in her H5, what has happened is really going to shake up her H5. The death of her son will be very wounding to her. Perhaps, if she hasn't in the past, she will focus more on her child from now on rather than entertainment/recreational activities - I don't know, perhaps she was a fine mother - but Pluto does bring a transformation in whichever house it's in. She's not a favorite of mine, but my heart certainly goes out to her. To have her son taken from her this way seems so cruel, but a Pluto transit can be very complex and you can't really judge it until sometimes a few years after the transit has passed when you have the complete picture. There are accidents in life, but there are few true accidents when it comes to death. This new baby has the potential to make it easier for her to deal with her son's death and move forward.

Back to tr Pluto in H12 or cj Neptune. This is what happened to me. I didn't become a hypnotherapist with this transit. I was 26. When tr Pluto in Libra was cj my natal H10 Neptune in Libra, which natal Neptune sextiles natal Pluto and Jupiter in Leo, I was almost kidnapped while I was on vacation. I had rented a small boat with a few girl friends, and we were just bobbing around off the coast of a Greek island. We saw a yacht in the harbor, a small boat being lowered from the yacht into the sea, and we watched it come over to us. There were 5 men in the boat, and they said nothing, but they attached our boat to theirs and took off. The added weight of our boat made theirs go slowly.

In the meantime, the owner of my rental boat saw this from the shore and got in his speed boat, caught up to us, and beat the daylights out of the kidnappers with his oar, and the guys untied our boat and took off. My natal Pluto is in H8, Scorpio rules H12, and I have Saturn in Scorpio in H12. Tr Uranus was cj natal Saturn. There had been an eclipse to natal Uranus. Natal Saturn trines natal Uranus. I don't personally know anyone else this has happened to other than the 2 women with me, one of which was born 6 days after me.

At the time, my friends and I had no idea why this had happened. We were so naieve. The only thing we could think of was that they wanted us to come to a party on their yacht, but we wondered why they didn't ask. It wasn't until I saw a movie on tv last year that I figured out what was going on that day. I mean, this yacht was huge. With Neptune and Pluto things may not be what they first appear to be. A beautiful yacht may hold some ugly secrets. My friend and I both happen to have the natal cj of Jupiter and Pluto sextile Neptune, so we lucked out that we were rescued.

My point is that like me, someone may have a Pluto transit and not even know it, or not be able to figure it out for years. Pluto wears a special helmet that makes him invisible, which was how he kidnapped Persephone and took her to the Underworld.

AqMoon
The Following User Says Thank You to AquariusMoon For This Useful Post:
brunetto (08-22-2019)
Unread 09-27-2006, 06:54 PM

This summer Saturn traveled through my 12th conjuncting my natal Pluto/Saturn conjunction. Major psychological/emotional changes. Pluto has been transiting my intercepted 4th house, opposing my natal Uranus for some time now. Pluto was also very prominent in my soalr return this year.

I feel I am perhaps leaving a 10 year depression at this time, but continue to suffer a good deal over a past Plutonian love affair. Maybe when Pluto goes into Capricorn it will complete "the end of things" reputation of the 4th house. I certainly hope so.

Except for the pain of my past romantic obsession, I rather like Pluto. It's traits seem to suit me. I love to follow a piece of information or an idea until I feel I have fully explored it (Jupiter in Scorpio square Pluto in Leo). My taste in movies,books,and TV shows is very Plutonian. I love mystery/detective stories,war stories, the Sopranos, medical research documentaries, anything spooky.

I am very proud and have a high temper, never forgetting a grievance. I can feel hatred rather fully and for a long time. Pluto is exactly opposed to my progressed Uranus right now, as well as still being opposed to natal Uranus by a few degrees. I have been very irritable and expressed it more.

I guess I will have to look back in a few years to really decide what these transits brought.
Unread 09-28-2006, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca
This summer Saturn traveled through my 12th conjuncting my natal Pluto/Saturn conjunction. Major psychological/emotional changes. Pluto has been transiting my intercepted 4th house, opposing my natal Uranus for some time now. Pluto was also very prominent in my soalr return this year.

I feel I am perhaps leaving a 10 year depression at this time, but continue to suffer a good deal over a past Plutonian love affair. Maybe when Pluto goes into Capricorn it will complete "the end of things" reputation of the 4th house. I certainly hope so.

Except for the pain of my past romantic obsession, I rather like Pluto. It's traits seem to suit me. I love to follow a piece of information or an idea until I feel I have fully explored it (Jupiter in Scorpio square Pluto in Leo). My taste in movies,books,and TV shows is very Plutonian. I love mystery/detective stories,war stories, the Sopranos, medical research documentaries, anything spooky.

I am very proud and have a high temper, never forgetting a grievance. I can feel hatred rather fully and for a long time. Pluto is exactly opposed to my progressed Uranus right now, as well as still being opposed to natal Uranus by a few degrees. I have been very irritable and expressed it more.

I guess I will have to look back in a few years to really decide what these transits brought.
Francesca, that's great that Pluto is moving out of the opposition to your natal Uranus, but, yeah, I agree that its effects can be felt even a few degrees after separating. It's also trining your H12 Part of Fortune right now. Anything good happening? Later this year it's going to square the cusp of your H8 and tr Pluto will trine tr Saturn, so there just might be a transformation that will take place then that may eradicate your obsession. I do think that tr Saturn and tr Pluto have been working in conjunction with each other, though in different houses. H4 relates to the Moon and Cancer, memories. Pluto going through H4 will bring up old memories sort of like a Pluto/Moon transit. Saturn in H12 cj natal Pluto/Saturn, I imagine that was depressing to say the least. Being so aware of your obsession and wanting to get rid of it are certainly good steps in that direction. Many aren't even aware of their obsessions or have no desire to leave them behind though you do embrace your Pluto, warts and all. You accept yourself for who you are and are comfortable in your own skin. I think that's really great

AqMoon
Unread 09-29-2006, 07:44 PM

Wow

Pleiade your post was amazing! I was born with Pluto in the 12H square my Moon in the 9th. Transiting Pluto opposed my moon, and my beloved grandmother who raised me, died suddenly. There were moments when I didn't think I was going to make it. All these thoughts/experiences I had deeply buried, began to surface. And, you know what?-thank god they did. I can honestly say that now. I had so much pain deep inside me, stemming from my granny's death, and intense feelings of abandonment.

I got involved with a very plutonian man around the same time all of this happened. Talk about obsessed. I hated him, and loved him at the same time. Feelings of betrayal/abandonment popped up once again. When I had to move into a women's shelter after loosing my apartment, I discovered that my mother[she's a Sagittarius] who abandoned me, and my older sister, lived right around the corner! I saw her walking down the street one day. As god is my witness, I could not believe it.

I have alot of fears about having children. That if I did, they would die, or vanish in some way. That transit of Pluto Squaring my natal Pluto in the 12H blew the lid off of alot of things. As painful as all of this has been, I feel as though a thousand pound weight has been lifted off of my back. It's funny, because my son was born with his Pluto trine his Moon, and this little rascal has taught me so much about myself as a human being and as a mother. When I was a little girl, my baby brother who was just a few days old died. It hit me pretty hard. I was about 6yrs old. My son's new half-sister, was born dead last month. It's eery how things happen. He has pluto in Sagittarius in his house of siblings!

Sorry for the long post. Transiting Pluto is Squaring my natal Mercury. I've been having deep thoughts, and thinking about death alot lately.[I was born with Pluto Opp. Mercury]

Last edited by pisceskitty; 09-29-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Unread 10-14-2006, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleiade

Karen
i was born with pluto and saturn in my first house, i hope im in tune with both of these feared planets transforming qualities. i know my psyche is intensely influenced by both.

my x-wife and i dont get along too well, she is a sagittarius, i know many sagittarians who have been impregnated by plutonian natives. if you've read the 'astrology of fate' by Liz Greene, she mentions the analagous circumstances of hades(pluto) in greek mythology and the unwanted birth he brings upon persephone. we do have a boy. my x has had some bad experiences in her life because(imo) of pluto transiting her 12th and 1st house. shes very emotional and sensitive because of her natal neptune in her first house. but i do agree that pluto is healing her through intense transformation. she is very depressed and i try to help her through it but it seems fate will bring her through it the plutonian way.........the hard way. liz greene mentions in her book "there isnt much we can do when watching someone suffer under the transit of pluto" "all we can do is show sympathy" and i do, but sometimes it seems impossible to get along with her

Last edited by Hades; 10-14-2006 at 10:56 PM.
Unread 10-18-2006, 09:07 AM

Can anyone help me understand what my future pluto transits may entail when Pluto reaches Capricorn?!
Transiting pluto is currently transiting my 12th house.
I have BML at 2'Capricorn,Saturn(my chart ruler)at 3'Cancer,N.node at 5'Capricorn and Ascendant at 8'Capricorn.
I have already described,in a previous post, some of the effects that Pluto has had whilst transiting my 12th house.I am now apprehensive about what the future may bring with having so many aspects in a short space of time around my ascendant/Descendant.
Oh and I just noticed that Pluto will square my natal 8th house Pluto at 3'Libra at the same time as it opposes my Saturn!
I think I will reread some of these posts on this thread.
Any help with these aspects would be truly appreciated.

Last edited by cossie; 10-18-2006 at 03:20 PM.
Unread 11-09-2006, 02:33 PM

Hi everyone! Nice one Amazone, especially now that Pluto has been demoted recently, here we can show how powerful her influence is (I think it is a "her"). My Ascendant falls in 28 degr. Scorpio and Pluto going over my ascendant about 8 or so years ago changed my life completely. I left my very dominant husband, found a new place to stay within a week, found a fulltime superjob within 2 month time where I stayed for 3 years,(after not having worked for 25 years! ( just being a spoiled mother, housewife and astrologer), found a new men within 20 days with whom I am living now for the last 8 years and whom I work for in his business, moved 4 times! and have never felt better about myself. I sometimes dont recognize myself. I always saw in my chart that strong T-square between Pluto (apex), Sun and Moon (houses 12, 9, 6) and this nice trine from Venus (ruler of my Sun) also to Pluto, but never ever used that strength before. Now I am the total opposite of who I was, (and probably the person I really was meant to be). So I am totally grateful for Pluto even though it was the toughest time of my life and the most painful. My son has has his Sun, Mercury,(both conjunct his MC) Mars and Neptune all in Saggittarius (oh boy oh boy!) and guess what he went through: 5 years of jobchanges, ,married, went to China to work for his dad and lived there for 3 years, got a babydaughter, got into a terrible mess with his totally dominant father, broke relationships with him, got into a bad accident which almost killed him, left without finding a new job because he could not stand it any longer, is back in Europe and still has not find a new job, living off his savings. Has to undergo another operation next week to remove metal plate from collarbone. I keep on telling him that this Pluto transit over all his planets and MC is the best that could have happened to him because after this, he will be a wiser, stronger more capable and even more phylosofical young man than he already is and with his Moon in Capricorn trine his Jupiter in the first house, I just know he won't give up.
Hope this also has given some insight to what Pluto transits can bring.
Unread 11-09-2006, 03:31 PM

Interesting stories Starlink,yours is especially inspiring.
Ive had a lot happen during the time pluto has been in my 12th house so quite apprehensive about the future transit of my ascendant.
Your story shows how good can come out of all the changes and I love the way you describe how you found your hidden strength.
I wish your son well with his operation next week.Lets hope he too will realise the benefits of his Pluto encounter as you did,despite the pain it has caused.
Best of Luck for the future.
Unread 11-09-2006, 05:07 PM

Whatever happens, just go with the flow and follow your instincts. Avoid thinking: "oh my God, look what is happening to me" because there are always worse situations (most of the time) for other people who are for example living in dreadful circumstances and on top of that they have to endure some sort of natural disaster wiping away their whole livelihood. Things like that always put life in perspective for me. And believe me, Pluto, always produces some sort of rebirth which is absolutely wonderful. Some people never get a Pluto over their Ascendents, pitty really..... Wish you all the best with your transit. Starlink
Unread 11-10-2006, 08:56 PM

Hello Cossie,
I am currently going thru a pluto 12th house transit. However, I have natally 26 Jupiter in Sag so I am going thru a pluto transit with that too. It's really hard to define and point out what the 12th house transit has done. I started getting into eastern philosophy very deeply when it first entered my 12th. I took lessons on meditation and kriya yoga at the time. Since then, my life has been spent in MUCH introspection and am finally feeling that all this introspection is subtly changing me. I don't get angry as easy, have more compassion and forgiveness and can accept love. I realize now the true meaning of why I am here and marriage (even tho I don't quite intuitively understand it yet).

I am so happy to hear of such a successful story by Starlink. I can only imagine how wonderful that first house transit of pluto is going to be since all our psychic garbage is being transformed and the new you is ready to emerge. The first house pluto transit reminds me of the new growth after a rampant forest fire. God bless, TB
Unread 11-23-2006, 09:16 PM

Yes, Pluto conjuncted my sun when I was 11, and my Mercury when I was 13. And Sagittarius was in my 11th house, so when it conjuncted my sun, I had a fight with my best friend and isolated myself from my other friends. It changed my outlook on life in other matters though. And when it conjuncted Mercury, it was more intense than when I was 11. But now I'm just enjoying a relatively calm time before Pluto enters my 12th House and conjuncts my Capricorn Stellium. Fun times...

Tags
pluto, transits