Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Unread 10-19-2012, 03:59 PM

Re: Lilith & Appearance

Lilith parallel Asc

Unread 10-19-2012, 06:21 PM

this is a really fascinating thread. Where is all this information on people being small with lilith in the 1st coming from? I hadn't heard of this until now.

I have lilith in the 1st in cancer. lilith square pluto, trine uranus, and semi sextile mars. I am definitely not small in frame. but maybe it's because jupiter is in my 1st along with lilith. interesting to think that without jupiter there maybe i would have been tiny as well.

I'm also tall- 5'8. I do have a small nose, and small mouth.. that no one in my family seems to have. I was born with black hair and black eyes which later changed color with age.. and i'm definitely an odd ball. have been a social outcast whenever groups are concerned. i too, am a night person and have strong views on women their rights.

i hope more people post here... this is so interesting!
Unread 11-29-2012, 01:49 AM

I have Lilith in the first and am, relatively speaking, a monster. 6'1" female. Decidedly a night person, although that's changing some with age. Very strong. I can lift more than a lot of men at my gym (which has not endeared me to many of them). Progressive attitude about being female, in the sense that I've never been particularly attached to being female. I've always felt that I'm a human being first, a woman second...and a distant second at that. I've never felt that my gender was somehow key to my identity. I tend to be more practical than fashionable in dress...jeans and t-shirts...flats (I NEVER wear heels). I do love to find subtle ways of being threatening in appearance. A pendant that declares something more violent than classically pretty...boots that look like they could survive a couple of zombie apocalypses...a "hell and high water" fashion statement tends to appeal to me far more than something meek, or well-tended.
Unread 11-29-2012, 02:37 AM

Talking Re: Lilith & Appearance

What happen when Lilith conjunct Venus? I have Lilith conjunct Venus and trine midheaven. I am not small either. I think everything about me is on the big size for being Asian . I always felt like a towering oddball over my 5'0to 5'4 girlfriends and family. I am almost 5'7 but growing up with petite friends and family I hated my height. I always used to wish that I was shorter. Now, I don't care. Easier to reach things and no heels needed. I am a night person. Always has been. Working day I felt like a zombie. I switched to night and did so much better. I wonder if it has to do with lilith.?

Last edited by cocoloco; 11-29-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Unread 11-29-2012, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillcoil View Post
cocoloco,

I have Lilith conjunct Venus as well, I'm somewhat petite/waifish and I don't fit in with my ethnicity in terms of what is liked appearance/personality wise (not saying this is the case with you, but I understand the "oddball" feeling). I also prefer night schedules.
Did you had problems with self confidence growing up? I did for a long time, until I decided I am me and I can never change my height, nose or whatever. So I might as well be happy with what God gave me.
Unread 11-29-2012, 03:22 AM

Quote:
I still have problems with self confidence, but lately I've been making steady progress, it's been an uphill battle. You're beautiful and I'm surprised you've had issues with self confidence, don't change a thing.
I just guessed your sun, join, ascendant. Hope I got one right. You are very beautiful too. I love the contrast between your hair and skin. Lilith beauty I would say
Unread 11-29-2012, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Thank you, both were right but switched. I think you have Lilith beauty, I was planning to mention it.
Do you know if there is any studies on what Lilith could do to your appearance? When I think of Lilith I think of exotic, sultry, forbidden but alluring and deadly when pissed off. It remind me of Pluto or Scorpio influence, what do you think?
Unread 11-29-2012, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Unfortunately I haven't found much else from what is on google. I have noticed that guys who like me tend to have Lilith conjunct their Moon or Sun, I wonder if theres a pattern for other Lilith influenced people also.
My bf does not have any aspects to Lilith but has Venus conjunct Ceres. I don't know much about Ceres.
Unread 11-29-2012, 06:09 AM
Account Closed

Here is a great link with some information on Lilith:

http://darkstarastrology.com/triple-...ith-astrology/

It might also help to clarify exactly which Lilith you are referring to...Asteroid, Dark Moon and Black Moon...
It tells you which selections to make at astro.com to determine all 3 Lilith's in your chart.
Check it out!

Last edited by PisceanPallas; 11-29-2012 at 06:12 AM.
Unread 12-16-2012, 12:22 AM

I have BMLilith in Taurus the 1st (Taurus ASC, so Venus chart ruler!) and while I'm here I am going to add to the list of really tiny people on here.

4' 11". Shopping is the bane of my existence. Size 0 jeans are too big in the waist and too long in the legs, even if they fit everywhere else. Shirt sizes are really funky because of shoulders, torso length, sleeve length, and the bust. I can be anywhere from an XS to a M. (Doesn't help that women's clothing DOESN'T MAKE A LICK OF SENSE!) I'm a size 5 shoe. There are absolutely NO nice heels or boots or anything fashionable in my size. I can find sneakers if I'm lucky.

I'm going to assume that most of us are ladies on here and mention bras? It's actually virtually impossible for me to find bras in my size because I have a tiny ribcage and (apparently, since I can't find any in my size) a large cup size. I dare you to try to find a 32C in the closest department store.

I get a lot of compliments from my friends about my appearance (I have won the "Best Butt" Award and have been told I have the nicest boobs of our gang, even if they aren't necessarily the biggest) but I can't say whether that's just them being nice or not.

"Dark" connotations don't really fit, though. I'm really super pale and have blue eyes and red hair. As fair as it gets.

But that does contribute to me being a night person, so I'll add to that group too. I'm pretty much nocturnal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity View Post
Progressive attitude about being female, in the sense that I've never been particularly attached to being female. I've always felt that I'm a human being first, a woman second...and a distant second at that. I've never felt that my gender was somehow key to my identity. I tend to be more practical than fashionable in dress...jeans and t-shirts...flats (I NEVER wear heels). I do love to find subtle ways of being threatening in appearance. A pendant that declares something more violent than classically pretty...boots that look like they could survive a couple of zombie apocalypses...a "hell and high water" fashion statement tends to appeal to me far more than something meek, or well-tended.
I agree with a lot of this. When I was younger I was a "tomboy" and I still have a lot of guy friends (I probably would have almost no girl friends had I not gone to an all-girls high school!).

I've never understood the whole "I enjoy being a girl!" thing. I've always though of myself and others as people first and genders somewhere after that. (Another thing I realized while attending all-girls school: You forget that everyone around you is a female until suddenly everyone is on their periods!) And that's probably what gets me kind of up-in-arms about feminism - Why should anyone be treated differently based on something as pointless as gender identity? Particularly since the value of that aspect of someone's identity is so variable from person to person.

I'm pretty sure that BML in the First House is also part of the reason I kind of scare people off, despite my SagSun/LibraMoon combo. (That and the shyness of the Taurus ASC, the heavy Scorpio and Plutonic influences, and Saturn in the 11th... Sigh.)

I probably come off as strangely aggressive. If not at first glance, then at second. The aggression led to a big fallout in middle school. I think I've learned from that though. I just scare people off with my spontaneous enthusiasm that isn't readily apparent with the Taurus ASC now.

This is long and I'm going to stop now. I'm just kind of interested that a lot of other BML 1H's go through the same kind of stuff and I wanted to share too! =)
Unread 04-10-2013, 10:46 AM

BML in Gemini/12th house conjunct 12th h. Taurus Moon and Gemini ASCENDENT.
Asteroid Lilith on 7th/8th cusp in Capricorn.
Dark Moon Lilith in Pisces/10th widely conjunct midheaven.

Not petite at 5' 9" ... I read somewhere that Gemini ASC lengthens limbs and it's true in my case. Also blonde and fair but this is bizarre, small hands and weirdly tiny nail beds... toenails too! I'm 34DD but I was told it's a Taurus Moon trait.
Nocturnal since birth I don't even fight it anymore!
Unread 08-22-2013, 02:18 AM

Lilith conjuncts the Moon and trines Venus in my chart. I am taller than average but Lilith has no major aspects to my ASC. I can say I prefer night schedules and I am darker haired and skin tone than my family members.
Unread 08-22-2013, 04:04 AM

Black Moon Lilith make a tight conjunction with my Venus in Pisces.

The Asteroid Lilith (Crescent moon) make a tight conjunction to my Uranus in Scorpio.

Osculating Black Moon Lilith make a conjunction with my Mercury in Pisces.

I don't know what all these Lilith conjunctions mean. Does anyone know?
Unread 08-22-2013, 02:36 PM

What a great thread!! I haven't noticed a correlation between Lilith and size in the charts I've seen, I always thought it was more personality related as far as secret desires and dark pleasures are concerned. My Lilith is conjunct my Libra midheaven, and I am indeed very physically balanced. I'm 5'6'' and naturally have a fit, muscular shape. I would not consider myself small or large boned, but proper fit for my size. My features are very symmetrical, and I am a healthy blend of curvy feminine mixed with agility and strength. Not sure if this is because of the Libra placement or genetics
Unread 01-24-2014, 01:27 PM
may28gemini

I have Scorpio Lilith parallel Uranus in the 2nd house. Lilith opposes Taurus Chiron. I guess there's some "weirdness" associated because of the Uranus influence.

I'm kinda a contradiction, I suppose. I'm a nocturnal person even though I'm a day birth. I'm short at 5'3" even though most people think I look taller, large busted even though I'd rather be flat chested, athletic even though I'd rather be slender, and look somewhat like a glamorized Hollywood nerd but in reality, I love dressing preppy and I wear glasses because I have bad eye sight. Most people think I look sweet and docile, but get shocked by what I say. I laugh really loud and at pretty much everything which most people find either interesting or disturbing. And most of all, I'm anti-conventional/mainstream stuff.

Last edited by may28gemini; 01-24-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Unread 06-24-2014, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riles View Post
Assuming that Lilith is particularly strong in a chart and is aspecting the Ascendant or in the first house, how would you expect Lilith to affect the appearance?

This is meant to be a general question, not specific to reading any particular chart.

Basically, what physical characteristics does Lilith bring to the table?
Hi honey!

I have that placement. Lilith was on my 12th house, conjunct AS. Lilith in greek mythology is a very very beautiful woman who was cursed by Hera bcoz Zeus had an affair with her. Lilith was transformed into a child eater, and uh, not so motherly. Lilith on AS brings ultra sexiness and beauty that traps men away. And Lilith on my 12 house means I have a hidden sexiness lol. My feet is also small. So as my face. So any Lilith placements could make anything small. But one for sure is ultra sexiness and a rebel type. This rebel type is powerful that it can scare man away.

Well, guess Lilith is a dangerous position. My moon semisextile AS. I'm motherly but at times children could get scared on me. Lilith was playing there, eh?
Unread 08-03-2014, 05:55 PM

which lilith?
-moon
-tiny asteroid

jim
Unread 11-05-2014, 12:15 AM

Question Re: Lilith & Appearance

I have Lilith in Libra in the 8th house, and I occasionally wonder if I'm "too sexy." Is there even such a thing? I also look much older than I am, Capricorn ascendant...I even look like Lilith a little bit, except I'm medium-tall.
Unread 11-20-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riles View Post
Same here. One ex described me as, "You're like this little creature that just burrows under a person's skin and just sits there, taunting them, and making them think wicked thoughts." Sexual openness in conversation and revelation has been a huge factor in my relationships. Men have shared things with me that they've never and would never share with anyone else, not even their closest guy friends or their other girlfriends or wives, because they know I understand and that nothing they say can scare me.

I have a long-standing history with people joking about my ability to kill without remorse and other dark associations, though I've never done anything like that. It's something people see in me. I'm also presumed to be sexually ravenous, even though I'm a virgin. Friends have told me that I "ooze sex" and "scream sex". It's weird. I don't even dress provocatively at all! I'm talking jeans and long-sleeved shirts with flip flops, sort of beachy casual.
Most of this rings true for me, as well.

I am 5'2, 25yo, and currently weigh about 180lbs(81kilos) I was 196lbs at my highest weight, and I've been overweight or obese most of my life, I "credit" that mostly to my Taurus Moon tightly conjunct Jupiter in Gemini, I have a very healthy appetite to say the least. I managed to drop all the way to 127lbs in high school(through a slow torture of a diet/exercise regime) but slowly gained it all back within 3 years.
The funny thing is I started getting noticed by men mainly after I finished high school, when I was back to my bigger size. I am still a virgin, and I really don't blame that on my size, but rather my principles. I haven't met a man worthy of my affection yet, and I'm not willing to settle.
And when I say virgin I mean virgin, as in never even kissed a guy on the mouth.
I've had "offers" but mostly I feel the guys who show interest in me are just interested in sex.

The funny thing is I've had both men and women call me beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, or just pretty, or even plain, but whatever it is, people always seem to have an opinion of me.
I've also been told all throughout my life that I look sweet and innnocent, in addition to looking younger than my age.

I am also among the shortest in my family, but basically no woman has been over 5'4 in my family for 4 generations, so I have no height complex at all.

I have naturally dark brown hair and very pale skin, with dark hazel eyes(mix of dark brown and a dusty olive green).
I've also been told I have a well proportioned figure, when I exercise regularly I get almost Marilyn-like hips, which I love.
But despite my height, I'm quite strong, physically. I can lift 100lbs, probably more, if I must.
I have broad shoulders and a strong back/wide hips.
I also generally love feeling muscular, and when I do exercise, I like to push myself, like I'll go swimming for 1 or 2 miles at a time(in a pool) or I'll walk for one hour etc.
My mother has also called me a "demon" before and said my looks are very deceiving, haha. Meaning I can come across as a harmless lost little girl, but I can be, as she put it, "perverse and manipulative".
Unread 11-20-2014, 10:51 PM

Forgot to mention, I have BML in 3 deg Libra, in my 1st house, trine my Moon, Mars, Jupiter in 0deg Gemini, and I have the Dark Moon(I think..it's h13 on astro.com) in 16deg Virgo conjunct my Rising in 19deg Virgo, opposite my Venus in 16deg Pisces, and loosely opposite Sun in Pisces.
Unread 11-21-2014, 01:56 AM
Account Closed

Which lilith is being discussed? There are three.
Unread 03-23-2015, 08:36 PM

My Boyfriend has a BML conjunct the Ascendant in leo. Lilith in the first house.
He has very dark course hair! very strong eye brows and awesome magnetizing eyes! He also has very beautiful eye lashes. When I first met him i thought he was way too egotistical lol! He is pretty dramatic too lol but he seems intimidation too. From what other people have said haha but yeah his BML is pretty prominent.
Unread 09-19-2015, 05:40 AM

Question Re: Lilith & Appearance

What would a Lilith conjunct Saturn (in my case, 3rd house Virgo) do to a person's appearance or ability to attract mates? For those who don't know me, I'm Aquarius sun/moon in the 8th. I have "Saturnian" dark brown hair and "Aquarian" light blue eyes, also I'm a male, 5'9" and currently 178 lbs.
Unread 09-21-2015, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by espi3479 View Post
My Boyfriend has a BML conjunct the Ascendant in leo. Lilith in the first house.
He has very dark course hair! very strong eye brows and awesome magnetizing eyes! He also has very beautiful eye lashes. When I first met him i thought he was way too egotistical lol! He is pretty dramatic too lol but he seems intimidation too. From what other people have said haha but yeah his BML is pretty prominent.
Usually a strong feminine energy is shown to the world. People with prominent pluto or saturn or lilith have a dark beauty features.
Unread 10-21-2015, 08:45 PM

Red face Re: Lilith & Appearance

I have Lilith in Virgo, 7th house... And I act as a Virgo in many spheres of my life. I'm 5'2 - 5'3 ... short woman. I have small features, too. But I'm not thin or fat. I'm voluptuous...

Ah, my eyes are big and "sad".

Tags
1st house, appearance, ascendant, conjunct ascendant, lilith