Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-22-2019, 04:11 PM

Which is my real asc??

According to the hospital, my asc is pisces 28 but my mom says different. If mom is right i'm aries 4

To describe my appearance, i have thick strurly hair, oval face, square chin.
wide lips, soft rounded eyebrows, my nose shape is good but little long to me. I have dimple on my right cheek. I have one's mismatched eyes but people don't know
People says i'm pretty and it's true and sometimes there some people who think i look cold or rude to my first impression

My height is average but people says i look higher than my real height. I have curve body and wide shoulder compared to the other people. And i don't get fat easy

My personality is basically hot-tempered. My friends and family said i'm sensitive and fret too much.
I think i'm temperamental person. Sometimes very active sometimes very calm. Also i like stay alone. And i think i have adhd😂😂
I'm very emotional person.

And i obsessed with appearance. It's rules my mood in a day. I know it's stupid but i can't help it.

Pisces : conjunct sun, moon, venus / squre jupiter
Aries : conjunct venus / square jupier / sextile saturn

These are my planet aspect each ascendant
I hope to find my real asc... i feel frustrated. Thank you for all comment

Tags
real