Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-23-2018, 07:52 AM

What are the strengths and the cons in my charts?

would honestly be really good if anyone would read it for me it will be seriously a great help would be really good if anyone could tell me what type of jobs i would be better at.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Inkedastro_2gw_abel.31706.21249_LI.jpg (50.2 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by abellsk; 12-23-2018 at 07:55 AM.
Unread 12-23-2018, 07:52 PM

Re: What are the strengths and the cons in my charts?

Can you tell us a little about yourself? A "blind" chart reading is hard to do.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 12-24-2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Can you tell us a little about yourself? A "blind" chart reading is hard to do.
i really like singing ( not a singer ). i can be really lazy and restless. Not really a sports person
Unread 12-25-2018, 02:25 AM

You are still very young, it's good for you to finish task at hand.

Libra ascendant lord over 8th house could be person who is interested in occult, death, etc.

Exaltation jupiter high in the sky could indicate good luck in career or working aboard.

Best wishes

R
Unread 12-27-2018, 02:43 AM

I'd suggest something that allows you to probe life's mysteries. The ruler of your 10th house cusp of career, the moon, is in your 8th house, together with several other planets. This might be research, investigative journalism, detective work, or investigating insurance fraud.

An astrological analysis won't cure laziness. You have to want what you could become more than you want your status quo now.

Venus in Taurus can confer singing ability, as Venus rules the arts and Taurus rules the throat. But I would suggest you start singing for groups (coffee houses, &c) and seeing how you get on. Because success as a performer requires a lot of hard work and the ability to bounce back after rejection, in addition to your talent.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 12-27-2018, 03:34 AM

Since you are only 15, which in the USA would put you at the first year in high school, I would say its way too early for you to be typecasting yourself into some kind of career before you have even had a chance to explore life beyond childhood. I remember when I was 15, almost 55 years ago, and what I thought I would do in life was very very different than what turned out.

Last edited by Samantha Bean; 12-27-2018 at 03:36 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Samantha Bean For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (12-27-2018)
Unread 12-27-2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
I'd suggest something that allows you to probe life's mysteries. The ruler of your 10th house cusp of career, the moon, is in your 8th house, together with several other planets. This might be research, investigative journalism, detective work, or investigating insurance fraud.

An astrological analysis won't cure laziness. You have to want what you could become more than you want your status quo now.

Venus in Taurus can confer singing ability, as Venus rules the arts and Taurus rules the throat. But I would suggest you start singing for groups (coffee houses, &c) and seeing how you get on. Because success as a performer requires a lot of hard work and the ability to bounce back after rejection, in addition to your talent.
Thanks so much for your reply, i do however like to communicate with others yet sometimes not really and i do some photoshop designing, but i dont really understand what you mean by probing lifes mysteries, like maybe any jobs related to it? Thanks so much for your reply

Last edited by abellsk; 12-27-2018 at 06:25 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to abellsk For This Useful Post:
waybread (12-28-2018)
Unread 12-27-2018, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
Since you are only 15, which in the USA would put you at the first year in high school, I would say its way too early for you to be typecasting yourself into some kind of career before you have even had a chance to explore life beyond childhood. I remember when I was 15, almost 55 years ago, and what I thought I would do in life was very very different than what turned out.
Haha, im actually 16, 17 next year but i know im too young for such readings, its just i dont really know what i want to do in life or any jobs i want to do in life so i decided to use astrology to maybe perhaps guide me to knowing / finding out what types of jobs i would be good at.
Unread 12-28-2018, 02:14 AM

What are life's mysteries to you?

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Unread 12-28-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
What are life's mysteries to you?
maybe the supernatural?
Unread 12-28-2018, 08:48 PM

That would be consistent with one of the meanings of the 8th house. It may not pay the bills, but you would probably find a lot of meaning from this type of study.

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Tags
charts, cons, strengths