Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Horary forums are for discussion of horary charts and techniques only, natal chart requests should be posted in a different forum.

Unread 08-15-2019, 07:48 PM

Significators conjunct and Cazimi

The thought sprang to mind, Is my ex fiance thinking about me all the time? Thinking about me as in: our love, whether there’s a change of heart, getting together. That’s what it means to me.

Notes:
Ruler of the Day is Mars, of the hour Jupiter
Venus reaches Mars before Mercury reaches Venus (not that Mercury is even aspecting him) though they perfect in Virgo
Mars is in its own Term.
Mars, Sun, Venus are in the face of Mars
Moon is in Term ruled by Mercury
3rd House Moon is applying its first aspect to Mercury, ruler of the 8/11th and turned 2/5th.
It’s been said that Mars does not get combust by the sun because of its own composition, mars is the only planet that gains strength or has no debilitation in the presence of the sun so this is not a Conjunctional or Bodily prohibition.
The sun rules the 10th house, where I sit, and Venus is in “the heart” of it, Cazimi.
He and I are from different countries and I’m now back ‘home’, whereas he’s ‘abroad, in a foreign country’.

I guess worth mention is in our own natal charts, I have Mars-Rising, and he has Venus-Rising.

His term is Jupiter and connection to the 9th house and in separating trine from his derived 8th, the chart hour, even Cazimi speak to me about a spiritual undertone. He texted my best friend the other day to “catch up” and tell her about how he’s fasting and that he misses her lol. Mind you, fasting is my forte, his memories of “her” are from our time as a couple, and he and I don’t speak since we split a year ago.

Our relationship synastry and Composite is concentrated with Jupiter-Juno-ASC conjunctions. Double-checking the Horary Chart on Astro.com, Juno is located at 25 degrees Leo.

Wonder if something is coming to light (MC), Mr. Fiancé...

Last edited by vcms; 08-18-2019 at 05:29 PM.
Unread 08-16-2019, 12:23 AM

Re: Is my ex fiancé thinking of me all the time?

(pardon the bump) would be nice to receive attention from other competent astrologers 🙂

Last edited by vcms; 08-16-2019 at 03:41 AM.
Unread 08-16-2019, 09:57 AM

Im going to have to disagree with you.

Moon (which is even his L3) next opposes mercury (the thinking planet), without playing chess all over the chart, that's a straight out No.

And putting the chart to one side, this is someone who's not been in contact with you for a year "and he and I don’t speak since we split a year ago."
.If he was thinking about you "all the time", he'd be reaching out to you.

Sorry to be so blunt, but thats what i see.

Last edited by Chrysalis; 08-16-2019 at 11:33 AM.
Unread 08-16-2019, 12:58 PM

Don’t worry about being blunt - it helps reveals an underlying personal judgement on your end, which helps me better gauge the level I will take your answers from now on . Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

“If he was thinking about you all the time, he’d be reaching out to you” only accentuates this judgement within your interpretation - as you have little idea (except for generalizing) of what would cause this engaged couple to split up and not be speaking to one another. There is a block in effect - reaching out is not simple.

You’ve completely disregarded what is happening between the signifactors for favor of the moon’s opposition. And considering this is a chart between a couple who definitely have had marriage between them, I don’t see why you would do that?

I’m picking up there is an hidden element of envy in your answer - which you really shouldn’t be: because I’m split from my loved one, not boasting about this issue!

There is 0 reason for him to reach out to my best friend except for me to eventually find out. Thanks again.

Last edited by vcms; 08-16-2019 at 03:13 PM.
Unread 08-16-2019, 01:08 PM

What are you on about "an element of envy" in my answer ?

What would i be envious about, may i ask ?

Ive taken a look at your chart, and given my answer, its quite clear.

Ive been through break-ups myself. Currently gone through how many break ups with my recent BF, and i know from personal experience that if an ex is not reaching out to you (especially for a year) he's obviously not thinking about you in the way you'd like him to be.

You say he has no reason to contact your friend, but he has. Does he still have ways to contact you ? If so why hasn't he is the question.
Unread 08-16-2019, 01:58 PM

You may ask, if your inquiry is genuine, otherwise its not my business to unpack the personality in an unconscious choice of words. Chart aside, you’ll be surprised, to say “say something bluntly” especially to a stranger, online, talks more about your own perceptual limitations needed in this moment of discernment than about the possibilities. It’s not bad - just is. This chart is relational.

The No to the chart is totally fine! And like I said, helps me gauge your horary judgement alongside your attitude about relationships. For the sake of this chart still standing, I commented on the presumptuousness so that others can read the chart as well, without being thrown into the “common-sense” of your interpretation of he and I not speaking.

Envy is a subtle form of self-protection, it’s possessive. To be explicit, it’s about Hope. I won’t psychoanalyse your reaction any further, only you asked why I use that word. my comment was not meant to negate your official horary answer but to kindly reply that I think we see this issue (a L1/L7 marriage relationship) differently.

If you want to know what’s happened the entire past year, you can reach out to me directly.

I want to mention, the title of this post, the question itself is what verbatim sprang to mind at 1:16pm the other day, somewhat rhetorical. Although horary is normally strict to answer the question as-is, this chart is between a separated couple with the Querent wondering if the Questied is returning? (Forget how long it’s been, I don’t have his grandmother’s ring for nothing)

Yes, if so, why hasn’t he contacted me is a serious question, hence the moon’s future aspects. Based on your interpretation, the moon’s opposition to Mercury is judged as ‘No contact or No thinking/reason to’ despite the conjunction between signifactors.

One last thing to add, him contacting *my best* friend fell unexpectedly on the prediction date of my past horary “contact” chart.

Again, I appreciate your initial attention to my topic.

Last edited by vcms; 08-16-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Unread 08-16-2019, 03:44 PM

lol I feel as if my signifactor as mars is showing
Unread 08-16-2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcms View Post
The thought sprang to mind, Is my ex fiance thinking about me all the time? Thinking about me as in our love. It seems so

Notes:
Ruler of the Day is Mars, of the hour Jupiter
Venus reaches Mars before Mercury reaches Venus (not that Mercury is even aspecting him) though they perfect in Virgo
Mars is in its own Term.
Mars, Sun, Venus are in the face of Mars
Moon is in Term ruled by Mercury
3rd House Moon is applying its first aspect to Mercury, ruler of the 8/11th and turned 2/5th.
It’s been said that Mars does not get combust by the sun because of its own composition, mars is the only planet that gains strength or has no debilitation in the presence of the sun so this is not a Conjunctional or Bodily prohibition.
The sun rules the 10th house, where I sit, and Venus is in “the heart” of it, Cazimi.
He and I are from different countries and I’m now back ‘home’, whereas he’s ‘abroad, in a foreign country’.

I guess worth mention is in our own natal charts, I have Mars-Rising, and he has Venus-Rising.

His term is Jupiter and connection to the 9th house and in separating trine from his derived 8th, the chart hour, even Cazimi speak to me about a spiritual undertone. He texted my best friend the other day to “catch up” and tell her about how he’s fasting and that he misses her lol. Mind you, fasting is my forte, his memories of “her” are from our time as a couple, and he and I don’t speak since we split a year ago.

Our relationship synastry and Composite is concentrated with Jupiter-Juno-ASC conjunctions. Double-checking the Horary Chart on Astro.com, Juno is located at 25 degrees Leo.

Wonder if something is coming to light (MC), Mr. Fiancé...
Hi,
It sure looks like the quesited is making a cazimi. I'd say your ex is thinking about you all the time. I wonder what your combusted quesitor means though?
Unread 08-16-2019, 08:51 PM

Re: Significators conjunct and Cazimi

Can you give a little more background? What do you make of the activity happening largely in H9 and H10?

This chart is most understandable using your background information about you being Mars natally and partner being Venus. Is it the case that your engagement took place in the US, your home country, and you intended to settle here, and your fiance is from "abroad" and currently abroad?

How do you understand the retrograde Saturn on the cusp of H3 with you as the querent? Is this a difficulty in completing the marriage contract, or a difficulty in understanding each other, or a communication embargo?

I am just a little unclear on the reasons for all the activity in H9 and H10 if the answer you are looking for concerns whether he is thinking about YOU. Perhaps he is thinking quite a lot about something larger that you vivified for him. H9 is his radix H3.
Unread 08-16-2019, 10:24 PM

Hi passiflora, I also wondered whether my signifactor is combust. Seems as all is ok on that front. Mars is widely conjunct Regulus.

We met in the states and I moved to him (Europe) shortly after, where we lived together and worked together for three years. Were involved in each other’s families. I don’t want to get into the details of the breakup because it doesn’t matter, but what I can say it was devastating to everyone to witness, but I let him go figure it out on his own. I recently flew back to the states.

Saturn in my third house. Embargo is a perfect description of the current circumstances of our communication. I’m really not sure how to interpret these radix houses, or how to look for the *what* he thinks about, aside from coming towards me Cazimi.

Vivified is also a good assessment on my influence on the life we built in his country and the social, intellectual and artistic environment he still lives within there. This was my curiosity with the resemblance of our synastry relationship and Mercury or Jupiter’s effect.

In a way both our fifth house rulers have been activated in this chart. But I don’t want to upset the horary gods by pointing this out. Jupiter rules my own 5th house and placed in my second (of possessions), which he makes an aspect to as within his 8th (spirituality and other people’s resources”) though I’m not sure if this is an appropriate way to look for “the what” if the moon’s applying aspects could imply this.

On another astrology forum, a commenter wrote: “seems that he considers you as a family ,he cares for you a lot and he feels safe and comfort with you.He ll contact soon i think.”

To which I replied: “I’m not sure how to interpret the applying 0 degree moon, as a second testimony to what’s coming. Usually in horary charts I have previous aspects to go by. It’s only minor separation from Jupiter. The applying opposition to Mercury shows awareness to communication (or currently, lack-there-of), in his 3rd, ruler of his 5th.

I guess the moon applying from the 3rd is what makes this opposition ok.

Venus meets Mars in Virgo on Aug24.
The moon gets with Venus/Mars on Aug30.”

As for me in the 10th, or his 4th. Anytime I see this, I think about my status as his partner publicly or foundationaly, despite our breakup. Whether the Cazimi Venus conjunct the MC, and because of the background of this particular horary, points to a reestablishment of the relationship (the legacy, the shared home as life partners)?

If it wasn’t for his L7 applying conjunct towards me I wouldn’t have posted this chart.

I also wondered what the Sun was, ruling the 4th from the Seventh, of which we’re both in its natural sign.

Last edited by vcms; 08-18-2019 at 05:06 PM.
Unread 08-16-2019, 11:50 PM

Thank you for the background. It helps to understand why he and so much activity are in H9.

Leo is a warm and generous sign with the Sun there too and this cazimi has been beautiful. But prideful. He is strong by virtue of the cazimi. You are strong by angularity (not close enough to Regulus using 1 degree orb to be conjunct). But neither of you otherwise have standing in the sign.
It's possible all these planets in the face of Mars is additional testament to your having created the conditions for his current environment. But it sounds like you are not contacting him because you want him to realize something quite significant and be the first to initiate contact. Otherwise you might have reached out during the past year.

Even if you were to be the bigger person and reach out now, I am not clear that the situation would be to your liking. The prior restraint in communication colors the activity of Moon (last over Saturn) who proceeds to oppose everyone in Leo as she moves through the sign. The only supportive aspect she makes is to Jupiter, which Leo planets have passed. Venus may become more humble in Virgo but technically fallen. What happens in Virgo is out of the bounds of my reading.

To make a long story short, I am not sure what ended up happening in his thought process when Venus crossed the Sun. But also I'm not sure whether any thought or contact is worth it...? What is your hope or need for the situation?
Unread 08-17-2019, 12:26 AM

Ultimate hope for the situation would be to reconcile as a couple, if it’s meant. that would be a divine effort. Need would be a heart-to-heart whether or not it results to anything afterwords. When I asked if “he’s thinking about me all the time”, I was asking about if he is thinking about getting back together, (whether there is a change of heart at play.)

You are right about hoping for him to recognize something significant. Cazimi?

I tried in June to reach out, ask if we can speak about things, but he reacted poorly by blocking me immediately. Not ready.

so him reaching out to my best friend the other day was a suprise to say the least... I don’t know why he did, she told me what they chatted briefly about, but my best friend says she felt as if his “inner child” was trying to reach out to me.

Our composite rising sign is Leo with Jupiter/Juno conjunct the ASC. The chart ruler Sun is in the 4th house, tightly conjunct the Moon. Venus/Neptune/NN conjunct exact in the 5th.

This month, Sun/Venus/Juno transits have been hitting the points mentioned above, with the Cazimi Venus exacting the Composite ASC, the day I made this horary.

Last edited by vcms; 08-17-2019 at 03:33 PM.
Unread 08-17-2019, 12:31 AM

Thanks for your input passiflora 🙏🦋
Unread 08-17-2019, 01:53 AM

I wish we could get additional input. There’s not much information out there about an applying Cazimi questied.
Unread 08-17-2019, 03:29 PM

the moon’s last major aspect will be to me. First Mercury, (Communication), his Sig(s), and then mine.

Last edited by vcms; 08-18-2019 at 05:07 PM.
Unread 08-19-2019, 05:53 PM

Pardon the edit. Would like to focus on the details of original chart.

Last edited by vcms; 08-19-2019 at 06:31 PM.
Unread 08-19-2019, 06:27 PM

Now my query is about astrologer’s experiences with “evasion” changing signs in spite of close conjunction

I guess evasion only occurs if there is a frustration by a third planet - which in the case of this chart not.

Last edited by vcms; 08-19-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Tags
cazimi, conjunct, fiance, significators, thinking, time