Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Horary forums are for discussion of horary charts and techniques only, natal chart requests should be posted in a different forum.

Unread 04-22-2019, 09:49 PM
Banned

Will we have sex tonight? I already know the answer.

Thought Iíd share this with all you just for practice. Iíll reply back later within a few days to give you guys the answer.

https://ibb.co/F5CmMCG

Unread 04-22-2019, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3coechic View Post
Thought Iíd share this with all you just for practice. Iíll reply back later within a few days to give you guys the answer.

https://ibb.co/F5CmMCG
Iím new to horary, so thanks for the practice.

You are Venus, which is in detriment in Aries and itís in the house of Virgo, so itís weak. It doesnít make an aspect to Mars, the planet ruling the other person.

Moon, your co-ruler is opposing Mars (other person), so I would say NO, you will not have sex tonight. If I had to guess, itís because you specifically donít want to, since itís the planets that represent you that are weak.

I donít know how to tell if Moon and Mars are separating (still learning these concepts), but if they are, Iíd say itís another testimony.

Last edited by PurpleReign; 04-23-2019 at 10:38 AM.
Unread 07-29-2019, 03:49 AM
Banned

Re: Will we have sex tonight? I already know the answer.

Almost forgot! Totally late on this!

But the answer is yes, we did!
Unread 07-29-2019, 04:03 AM

If itís not meaningful question the horary is not valid.
Unread 07-29-2019, 04:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
If itís not meaningful question the horary is not valid.
What do you mean by not ďmeaningfulĒ? Sex with him was very meaningful to me. He means a lot to me. I also canít just have casual sex. The person I sleep with must be someone that I trust and care about.
Unread 08-15-2019, 08:57 PM

What passiflora means is this was not a question that had been called to attention, into and through your head, *by the divine*. It was whimsical. The moment you understand this difference, the better an astrologer one becomes. Astrology is only a tool, and these are heavenly bodies with affect.

Last edited by vcms; 08-15-2019 at 08:59 PM.
Unread 08-16-2019, 01:24 AM

Also, why are you asking a question that you already know the answer to? What are you trying to accomplish here?
Unread 08-16-2019, 04:20 AM

If you already know the answer than your question is invalid for the purposes of horary astrology.

One thing I note is that your chart was cast some months ago, when the sun was in Taurus. It is now in Leo. Were you planning this tryst for a long time?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Tags
answer, tonight