Suspected Karmic creative/expression hold. Saturn 8th/9th cusp

apple5010

I feel like I have repressed rage related to verbal and creative blockage.
I do express very creatively, and have an interest in philosophy, writing and modern abstract art. I write very differently. I've also dabbled in and practiced aspects of many major religions. Esoteric included.

I got this reading off of a highly reputed astrologer. I've remembered a lot of the aspects and house placements, just not many degrees. I've looked over this for a long time researching the aspects, and have possibly cornered the key to the chart here. I just lost the picture or I would post it.

Interpretations Welcome

Libra ASC

Gemini R. Saturn on 8th/9th cusp,
This is a very verbally locking house cusp. It restricts communication. Having
R. Saturn oppose Pluto in the 3rd house, and squares 5th house Mars, which is in Pisces near the 6th cusp. These are both areas of creative expression, with a hard aspect attached. This shows me some restriction in expressing my emotions.

8th squares my Aquarius house 5th house. My Moon and Uranus are here too, athough only moon trines Saturn 8th house.
I've been told this is a very expressive placements, but overall keeps me cool headed as Moon in Aquarius. There could be related trauma in the 8th house w
R.Saturn idk what though. Possibly the strong creative expression is related to thoughts in jail, or in denial of verbal capacity.

Or the inability but pain felt in order not to express. Possibly related to Mars Pisces 5th/6th cusp.

R. Saturn also squares Mars in 5th house. Could be indication of trapped energy, expression of passion problems? Jail? Mars in Pisces 6th cusp Trine JUPITER, Quintile sun. This is interesting. Shows me a very soft energy, not capable; waterdown but in spirit, surviving in the mind. As it is quintile my 3rd Sun, my thinking area, verbal spirit, I could have a gift also relating to R. Jupiter in 10th house Cancer, trine Mars. Possibly a Sunny-disposition? Hope?

My 3rd house SAG is the most verbally expressive placement.
Sun in SAG, Mercury, Venus, Pluto, Chiron
Rahu
Having R. Jupiter oppose mercury here continues the communication expanse and contraction effect continue as i feel sitting in jail you'd kind of gain your own deliberate way of thinking.
Rahu is a stamp of some sorts, relating to verbal expression and the immediate community.

I sometimes feel like i might've been a priest in the past life. Also feel the strong pull of Jail, and I spend most of my days in a mental one, unable to communicate my mind with those around me, feeling more sharp yet soft abstract thoughts. I'm very spiritual as well, but incredibly open-minded, Lived in 5 countries.

Sun 3rd: Conjunct Mercury
Chiron
Quintile Mars
Conjunct Venus
Rahu is conjunct 3rd. House Sun.
Stamp of need to impress; Rahu's humbling yet perverse drive.

Mercury 3rd: Opposite Sun
Sextile Mars
Conjunct Chiron
Opposite Jupiter in 10th house Cancer.

Pluto 3rd: Opposition Saturn 8th/9th
Square Mars 5th
Conjunct Venus 3rd

Neptune in the 4th Capricorn, near 5h house cusp/10 degrees, could be a sign of losing a home, or again being suppressed in a damp and energetically cold/ spiritual enviroment. Possibly a Jail.

Moon in 5th house Aquarius is trine 4th Neptune, exactly where my electric thoughts come from. Ah well, Jail it was.

and having R. Jupiter in 10th cancer is the water well on the top of my chart. Also close to 9th house, around 5-8 degrees, could signify great compassion of some sorts, perhaps inspired through Gemini9th cusp higher inspiration knowledge.

Some other Various aspects:
URANUS sextile SUN
URANUS sextile Venus
MOON trine Neptune
MOON trine Saturn.

Any interpretations appreciated and I really would like to know your opinion and take. I hope i've finally got it though.