88% Similar Charts with my Partner

Twin

I am aware that this is my second thread within a 30 minute span, and I apologize if that goes against the rules (remove if it needs to be removed), but this is a seperate topic I wish to discuss.

I've been searching the internet high and low for an answer to this. My current partner (whom is a Solar Scorpio - and I am a Solar Gemini), share 88% or more of the same aspects, nodes, planets, etc on our Natal Charts. I can only remember about 4 to 5 things being different between his chart and mine - and I wanted to know if it has anything to do with Twin Flames?

Disclaimer: I know very litttle about this stuff and am finally taking time out to seek some answers.

I can drop some more information about us, but since he does not know I am writing this thread I can not share his complete natal chart as I do not have his permission.

I am older than him by a year and 5 months. I am currently 25, and he is 23 years old. We have so many similairies and then we have a few drastic differences. I see him making some similar mistakes I have when I was younger, and him and I switch between who is more responisible and who is not. He is more dominant than me when it comes to making our decisions, and he is more serious. We bump heads a lot but make up almost immediately afterwards.

I guess my question is, could he be my Twin Flame? What is a Twin Flame exactly? Are natal charts that are 88%or more almost alike a common thing? We are not related.

folelser

[Hello!
Oh wow same is happening to me now days
I just posted it too but haven't had answers.

Me too I felt like I could help him since I feel he is going trought something I have already been too!
And felt very familiar like even wondering why we have similar eyes.
Hmmm
I am also very curious about this

I don't know how much more in commun your charts have than mine guys