Chiron affliction

Smrtypnts85

Hey all. I’m not too well versed in astrology but I am curious about certain aspects in my chart particularly Chiron conjunct my ascendant -
Ascendant in Gemini 7° 16' 08"
Chiron in Gemini 10° 34' 51" Rx
Both Opposite my Saturn in Sagittarius 4° 49' 53"
Which is located at the end of my sixth house close to
my seventh house 7° 16' 08".
My question is how could this be interpreted?
What might this mean for me,
Particularly when relating with others or in finding a relationship.
Thanks for any insight.

Frisiangal

As I read it, you have a Chiron-Saturn opposition across the 1st and 6th houses.
ONE aspect isn't really enough to make any judgement. Yet 1st house provides info. about personality and physical constitution; 6th house about
work/service and physical complaints.

Saturn is associated with the 'this far and no further' as a self-protective measure, yet which some consider as restrictive limitations, especially within the improvement, development, and expansion realms of a Sagittarius nature.
Yet Sagittarius is limitless and Saturn provides perseverence.
How far can 'reaching for the stars' take an individual?

Gemini is strongly associated with the art of communication through thought and its mental application. Also with agility in all forms.
Chiron is associated with 'personal pain'. In the 1st house it could refer to one's thoughts regarding (imperfections in) their personal identity.

Both 1st and 6th houses are associated with the physical body.

Is there something about yourself that you consider 'troublesome'? If so, the answer could be in how you apply that opposition within your life.:wink: